剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
When did we stop telling each other stuff?
我们从什么时候起不再向对方倾诉了
You're my only family, Scotty, and if...
你是我唯一的家人 Scotty 如果
When all this calms down,
当这一切尘埃落定
I want you to introduce me to him,
我要你介绍我们认识
and I want to tell him embarrassing stories about you,
我还想跟他说你的那些糗事
because that's what family does. OK?
那就是家人会做的事 行吗
Car. What?
有车来了 什么
I thought you said no-one ever comes here!
你说过没人会来这的
They don't, that's why we bought the place.
没人会来的 所以我们才买♥♥的这房♥
No, it's OK. It's OK.
没事 没事的
It's OK. Um...
没事的 呃
I'll handle it.
我来处理
You must be Rhonda.
你就是Rhonda吧
You must be Arnold.
而你一定是Arnold
Scotty, a word.
Scotty 借一步说话
Excuse us.
不好意思
It's nice to finally meet you. Likewise.
我很开心终于见到你了 我也是
I've been out there, fighting for our plan.
我在外头为我们计划奋战
Trying to stop the whole thing from turning to shit.
不让我们的努力付诸东流
And where were you?
而你在哪
I was helping my sister. Yeah.
我在帮我姐姐 是哦
OK, yeah, and you know what? It felt great.
那又怎样 你知道吗 感觉好极了
For the first time in a long time,
这么久以来我第一次
I did something that actually made me feel OK about myself.
做了件让我感觉很好的事
She has always had my back,
她一直支持着我
and I am disgusted with myself that I abandoned her.
而我唾弃那个抛弃她的自己
So how'd you get her out?
所以你是怎么把她救出来的
Faked a 911.
报假警
Please tell me you didn't use your own phone.
求你告诉我你用的不是自己的手♥机♥
Scotty.
Scotty
Now all they got to do is trace the call. Yeah.
接下来他们要做的就是追踪电♥话♥了 是的
OK, I'll do my best to protect you,
好吧 我会尽我所能去保护你
but we can't afford to both be sucked into this. Wait, wh...
但我们不能承受两个人牵扯进来 等等
One of us has got to be there to see the bunker through.
我们中的一个得确保地堡这事儿能成功
What are you saying? I need plausible deniability.
你在说什么 我要能干净地推卸责任
I'll be under suspicion if they know I'm with you.
如果他们知道我们在一起 我就会被怀疑
So I'll move my stuff into a hotel.
我会把我的东西搬去酒店
Arnie, Arnie, this is ridiculous. Is it?
Arnie 这太可笑了 是吗
I don't think you've left us with any other option.
我觉得你没给我们留下其他退路
They think she's a terrorist
他们认为你姐是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We can't both be accessories.
而我们不能都成了同谋
One of us has to keep his security clearances.
我们中必须有个人保持清白 继续进行机密工作
You've made your choice.
你已经做出了你的选择
I love you.
可我爱你啊
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But right now, who cares?
但事到如今 谁在乎呢
This is bigger than us.
这事比我们俩更重要
So you had me spring my own aunt from jail
你让我毫无意识地把我姑姑
without even realising.
从监狱里放出来
Very funny, God.
真有趣啊 上帝
Very funny.
真有趣
I haven't worked it out yet,
我还没有看透
but you are up to something, aren't you?
但你确实在密谋什么 不是吗
Playing a game.
玩弄我
Giving me a taste of my own medicine.
让我自食其果
That dream I had about freeing Rhonda,
我做了那个放了Rhonda的梦
didn't understand it, did I?
却没理解它的含义
Thought it was about the NSA,
我原以为事关国安局
but did you have other plans?
但你是否还有别的计划
Maybe Max was right.
也许Max是对的
Have you chosen me, God?
你选中了我吗 上帝
Am I your vessel? God
我是你的人吗 上帝
Is it even God I'm speaking to, or the other guy?
我是在跟上帝说话 还是跟其他人
Well, whatever.
无所谓了
Get me out of this, I'm all yours.
让我解脱 我就都是你的
Yo u want me to go Old Testament,
你让我遵循<旧约>
I'll go Old Testament.
我就遵循<旧约>
Excuse me...
请等等
My boy is in there, and I'm getting him.
我儿子在这 我要带他走
Not without an appointment, love. Sorry.
没预约就不行 亲爱的 抱歉
Oh, I see.
好吧 我懂了
You want a tumble, do you? Is that what you're after?
你们想干架是吧 这就是你们想要的吗
Come on, then!
那就来吧
Get off!
松开
Get off!
放手
Jamie! Wait!
Jamie 等等
Jamie. Don't go in there.
Jamie 别进去
Jamie, please. We're very busy.
Jamie 请快点 我们时间紧迫
Jamie, you have a daughter.
Jamie 你有个女儿
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么啊
We met Layla a few days ago.
我们几天前见到了Layla
And I know that it's complicated between you.
我知道你们俩之间关系很复杂
Yeah, just a bit.
是有那么一点
I wonder who the father is.
我真想知道谁才是她亲爸
Thanks for depressing me even more.
谢谢你让我更郁闷了
The little girl, she drew this.
那个小女孩画了这幅画
She said this is her father, that he works in a bank.
她说这是她父亲 他在银行工作
She drew you.
她画的是你
And look, she wrote where she lives. You can find her.
看 她写下了自己的住址 你可以去找她
I can't handle this right now. Jamie, I understand.
我现在没法处理这些 Jamie 我懂你
Look, you hate me because I ran away.
你因为我一走了之而恨我
How is going in that room any different?
如果你进去了 又和我有什么区别呢
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
To be like me?
变得像我一样
Jamie!
Jamie
Jamie!
Jamie
Jamie, get down here right now.
Jamie 你现在就给我下来
I said right now, young man.
我说现在 年轻人
Right, I'll count to three. One, two...
好吧 我数到三 一 二
Mum, I'm 30 years old.
妈 我都三十了
I'm doing the talking now, sunshine.
现在是我在说话 宝贝
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Do you think I want some drug to survive?
你以为我想靠药来活下去吗
Do you think I even want to survive without you?
你以为没了你我还想活吗
You're loved, Jamie.
你被人爱着 Jamie
I want you to feel how I feel.
我想让你体会到我的感受
If there's a chance that this girl is yours,
只要那女孩有可能是你的骨肉
then you go and find her.
你就该去找她
You put all this Layla crap behind you,
别再想Layla的那些破事儿
and you jump in with both feet.
什么都别想赶紧去找她
And you pour every part of you
倾注你的所有
into being her dad.
去做她的父亲
Your time, your energy, your love.
你的时间 你的精力 你的爱
You pour it all in until you don't even know where you end
你付出一切 直到不知自己止于何处
and she begins.
她始于何处
And you hope that'll be enough.
你希望自己的付出足够多
That they'll be happy.
你的孩子能快乐
And that you never, ever
而且你永远 永远
have to see your daughter in a place like this.
也不用看到你女儿到这种地方来
Now.
现在
Got fish fingers for tea.
我准备了炸鱼条配茶
Are you coming or what?
你到底要不要来
Back to the Vatican, then.
你要回梵蒂冈了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Dave said he'd give us a ride to the airport.
Dave说他会送我们去机场
And I was thinking after the comet...
我在想 彗星撞击之后
if there is an after... I could...
如果还有未来的话 我想
I haven't seen Rome.
我还没去过罗马呢
You should come. It's...
你应该来的 那里
It's very beautiful, and full of history, and...
那里非常美 充满历史气息
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表