剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
Some guy posted a video on the web this morning
今天早上有人上传了一个视频
and he says you're a terrorist helping him wage war on America.
那个人说你是帮助他向美国宣战的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They call me the White Horse.
他们叫我白马
Shut up!
真的假的
There is a bunker. It can
有一个地堡
keep 15 people alive for up to a century.
它可以给15个人提供长达一世纪的庇护
Any time you want to thank me for saving you, just chime on in.
要是想谢我救了你一命 你可以随时开口
I'm looking for my birth mum, Mary.
我在寻找我的生母 Mary
That's where she lives now.
她现在就住在那里
It's a private psychiatric clinic in Scotland.
这是苏格兰的一个私立精神病诊所
That is the last time I ever try to use reason with an angry mob.
这会是我最后一次试图和一个愤怒的暴徒理论
Who are they?
他们是谁
And what do you want us to do when we find them?
找到他们之后 你需要我们怎么做呢
See that? That's what's gonna kill everyone.
看到了吗 这就是随时可能
Any second now.
毁灭一切的罪魁祸首
Doesn't matter who you are.
无论你是谁
Who you pray to.
你向谁祷告
Black or white, straight or gay, rich or poor.
你的肤色 你的性向 你的贫富 都不重要
And where am I? In Slough.
你问我在哪儿 我在斯劳镇
Or, rather, under Slough.
确切的说是在斯劳的地下
Watching it on telly.
看着电视里的一切
One minute, now. One minute.
还有一分钟 一分钟
These pictures coming live to us from Hubble.
这是哈勃望远镜拍摄的直播画面
Are we really the future of Mankind?
我们真的是人类的未来吗
Cos it seems like we're starting with a very shallow gene pool!
我们这群人构成的基因库也太弱了
More of a gene puddle, really.
这还能叫库吗
It's time to brace ourselves to say goodbye.
是时候了 准备好说永别吧
Laverne, stop.
Laverne 闭嘴
You are going to do your job. Close down I-72.
好好干♥你♥的活儿 封住I-72
No, you're not.
不可以
You wanna worry less about that comet
与其担心那颗彗星
and more about my boot, which is gonna be so far up your...
你不如提防一下我的靴子 因为它会狠狠地踹
Hold on, Laverne.
Laverne 稍等一下
Excuse me, sir!
这位先生
We're searching for two fugitives believed to be in these parts.
我们在搜捕流窜于这一带的两个逃犯
Female. One late 40s, tattoo on her forehead.
女性 一个四十好几 前额上有刺青
The other mid-30s. Seen 'em?
另一个三十多岁 你见过她们吗
No, ma'am.
没有 警官
They, ah... dangerous?
她们 呃 危险吗
Oh, yeah.
当然
We're not playing games here.
这可不是闹着玩的
Congratulations.
恭喜
Looks like you get to keep your balls.
看来你能保住你的蛋蛋了
Sorry about this.
抱歉了
Look, I want road blocks on 88 and 27.
我需要你在88和27号♥公路处设路障
I don't know.
我不知道
Either it hits or it don't.
那彗星要么会撞上来 要么不会
You and me thinking about it ain't gonna change a damn thing.
我们即使想破脑袋也顶不了屁用
OK. We're almost there.
好的 马上就好了
Now, don't forget the deal.
不要忘记我们说好了的
I get you into the NSA and the Face-Chaser
我帮你黑进国安局和面部追踪系统
you get me to my mom, right? We haven't forgotten.
你就把我带到我妈那儿去 是吗 我们没有忘记
Because I've been here like almost a week now
我已近在这儿待了快一个星期了
and it sucks! Well, if you'd done it quicker.
这里烂透了 怪你自己进程太慢
I've been trying.
我已经很努力了
They've upped their game since the last time I dropped by.
自打我上次黑进去之后 他们的安全防护更严密了
You know, you guys aren't like I imagined.
你们跟我想的不大一样
I thought DSX were all about sticking it to the man,
我以为解围之神想做的是反抗权威
but all you want to do is stalk girls!
没想到你们只想跟踪小姑娘
It isn't stalking! Ah, kind of is, dude.
这不是跟踪 呃 这差不多就是跟踪
I assure you, once we're into the NSA,
我向你保证 一旦进入了国安局的系统
we will also be wreaking havoc!
我们就会开始大搞破坏了
So, why are you trying to find her?
那么你为什么想找到她
Did she turn you down for Prom?
是不是因为她不愿意当你的舞伴
You always thought, "One day, she will be mine."
你就老想着 "总有一天她会属于我"
Oh, yes. Except suddenly, there aren't many days left.
没想到一眨眼的功夫 你们就没几天可活的了
For the final time, Spike, there is no comet.
我再说最后一次 Spike 没有彗星那回事儿
Whatever!
管他呢
And... we... are..In.
我们进来了
Gentlemen, I give you Face-Chaser.
先生们 这就是面部追踪
Good work, kid!
干得漂亮 小子
Now can we find my mom?
现在能找我妈妈了吗
Dude! What the hell?
你搞什么
You're joking, right? We're not gonna shoot him!
你在开玩笑对吧 我们不会一枪崩了他的
Well I don't want to, hon,
我也不想的呀 亲爱的
but I mean he's gonna call the cops. Duh!
但他肯定会报♥警♥的 别傻了
Please, I-I-I have a family, a wife, kids.
求你了 我 我有老婆孩子的
Just take my boat.
你们可以把我的船开走
OK. This is insane!
这也太疯狂了
Oh, is it? It's insane?
哦是吗 这疯狂吗
How much do you want to stay free?
自♥由♥之身对你来说有多重要
How much does your family mean to you?
你的家庭对你来说有多重要
A lot. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna start killing people!
非常重要 但不意味着我会为此开始杀人
I bet you would if it came right down to it.
到了真正危急的时刻 你肯定会的
No. I'm not you, OK?
不会 我不是你 明白吗
Could you tell me your wife's phone number?
能不能把你老婆的电♥话♥号♥码告诉我
W-w-why?
为什么
Because we're gonna leave you here.
因为我们会把你留在这里
And I'll call her later and tell her how to find you.
我待会儿会打给她 告诉她怎么找到你
Wuss!
怂逼
Hey, kid. You OK?
孩子 你还好吗
Just keep your mouth shut, yeah? Don't wind him up.
你把嘴闭上就好 别惹恼他
I thought you guys wanted to change the world?
我以为你们想改变这个世界
He's not as smart as you think. He's a genius.
他没有你想的那么聪明 他是个天才
And what if he's wrong about the comet?
彗星的事如果是他错了呢
Do yourself a favour.
你已经进入国安局的系统了
You're in the NSA now. Take a look around, huh?
就当为了自己 去看看他们的文件
See whether you think it's a hoax.
看你到时候还觉不觉得这是个骗局
I don't mind sharing my caseload.
我不介意把我的工作分给别人
I mind sharing it with someone who's not up to the task.
我介意的是把工作分给没有能力完成它们的人
Father Christophe is tipped for some great things round here.
Christophe神父是被我们寄予了厚望的人物
Oh... history teaches us
历史告诉我们
that being "Tipped for great things" Around here
一个人只要被寄予了厚望
is a foolproof barometer of intellect and moral fibre.
就意味着他必然才德兼备
Father Jude, this is not a request.
Jude神父 这不是要求
It's an order.
而是命令
His face was so funny!
他的表情太好笑了
I kept trying, and pushing him...
我一直用力推他
Jude!
Jude
I was just telling your
我正在给你美丽的调查员
lovely researcher some old stories about you.
讲述你在神学院的时候
From the seminary.
发生的旧事
I'm looking forward to working with you again.
我很期待再次跟你合作
What an honor
红衣主教将这么重要的任务
that the Cardinal has entrusted us with such an important task.
委托给了我们 真是太荣幸了
I was just showing Father Christophe some of our case files.
我给Christophe神父看了一些调查档案
Well, if you need help with
碰到了看不懂的词的话
any of the big words, just give me a shout.
叫我来帮你就好了
Well.
好吧
I see you have lost none of your charm.
看来你还是魅力不减当年啊
I won't stay.
我不会在这儿打扰你的
I know how busy you are.
我知道你有多忙
I'll take these to be getting on with.
我就从这些开始着手
We must do this again some time.
我们以后再聊
So this is it, mate.
就是这儿了 哥们
Somewhere, beyond these walls
将你生产出来的女人
is the woman from whom you emerged.
就在这墙后的某处
The wizard who magicked you from her sleeve. Big moment, this.
那个将你从袖中变出来的魔法师 这可是重要时刻啊
No, not really. Just one more step towards Layla.
算不上吧 只不过是离找到Layla又近了一步
Just go in, ask her where my brother is, get out. Simple.
进去 问她我哥哥在哪里 出来 就这么简单
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表