剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
T minus 1 minute.
倒计时 1分钟
Umbilical purge to open.
连接器净化开启
Hey, Scotty, everyone's looking for you. You were right!
嘿 Scotty 大家都在找你呢 你是对的
What you did...
全靠你
you gave us a chance, Scotty.
是你给了我们一次机会 Scotty
Well, come on. It's about to launch, and you are the hero of the hour!
快来 马上要发射了 来享受你的英雄时刻吧
Hey.
嘿
What is it?
怎么了
I had to sell out my own sister.
我不得不出♥卖♥♥♥我姐姐
Umbilical release, primed. Pressure levels, OK.
连接器脱离 准备 压力等级 正常
T minus ten, nine,
倒计时 十 九
Six, five, four, three, two, one.
六 五 四 三 二 一
Trajectory is good. Thrust is good.
飞行轨道正常 动力正常
Saviour is in the air. Repeat, Saviour is in the air.
救世号♥已经升空 重复 救世号♥已经升空
Jude, you hold on so tight!
Jude 你抱得太紧啦
Because you're a terrible driver!
你车技太烂
It's the Saviour launch. I forgot all about it.
救世号♥发射了 我都忘了这事了
We missed it.
我们没赶上船
Looks like we're camping out tonight.
看来今晚要露营了
What?
怎么了
I know this is going to sound crazy.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
Do you remember in Poland, your granddaughter?
你还记得在波兰吗 你的孙女
She told me one day I was going to see four horses.
她曾跟我说 有一天 我会看到四匹马
A white, a black, a red and a pale.
一白 一黑 一红 一灰
Look, it's a sign!
你看 那是一个指示
It is a sign.
那是个指示牌
It's a billboard.
是个广♥告♥牌罢了
Celine, do you really think the Lord would be communicating to us using the medium of...
Celine 你真的认为上帝会以户外广♥告♥为媒介
... outside advertising?
和我们交流吗
Well, why not?
为什么不行
What if it is a sign, giving us his blessing?
如果这是个迹象呢 是他给我们的祝福
For what?
祝福什么
For the wedding.
那场婚礼啊
That wasn't real.
那是假的
You kissed me, Jude.
你吻了我 Jude
It was not acting.
那不是演出来的
It wasn't.
不是
Was it?
对吧
I wasn't acting.
我不是演的
I think about you all the time.
我无时无刻不在想你
But Celine, I've been a priest for 20 years.
可是 Celine 我已经做了20年神父了
I've never broken my vows.
我从未违背自己的誓言
And I don't think you should either.
我觉得你也不该违背
What if God wants us to?
如果上帝想让我们在一起呢
What if that is a sign?
如果那是一个迹象呢
I'm afraid it's probably wishful thinking.
恐怕那只是你的一厢情愿吧
Why don't you ask him?
你为什么不问问他
Right now?
现在吗
Dear Lord.
我的主啊
Dear Lord, I know you have a lot on your plate right now,
我的主啊 我知道你现在有很多事要忙
but if this is what you want, please show me a sign.
不过 如果这真是你想要的 请给我一点指示
OK, my logical mind says that that probably
好吧 我的理性思维告诉我 那应该是
has something to do with the Saviour launch celebration.
为了庆祝救世号♥升空的活动
Yes, maybe.
对 大概吧
But maybe it's God.
不过 也可能是上帝的指示
What do you want it to be, Jude?
你希望它是什么呢 Jude
Told you we'd meet again.
就跟你说了 我们会再见面的
My husband is dying.
我的丈夫快死了
Couldn't have given me one minute with him?
你都不能给我一分钟 让我和他待一会吗
One?
就一分钟
McNeil, you are coming with us. What the hell's going on? Whoa, what?
McNeil 跟我们走 搞什么 怎么了
Marine Corps Intelligence, ma'am. We have orders to debrief her.
我们是海军陆战队情报处的 女士 我们接到命令要审问她
I arrested her. She is my prisoner!
是我逮捕她的 她是我的犯人
She'll be returned to you once the interview is complete.
等我们盘问完了 就把她送回来
Hey.
嘿
I want you to see this.
你来看看这个
I don't care about the launch.
我不想管发射的事
Just trust me, OK?
相信我 好吗
This is streaming live.
现场直播哦
I couldn't change the outcome,
结果我已无力改变
but I did make sure they got a chance to say goodbye.
不过 我能给他们一个道别的机会
So, what do we do now?
那 我们现在怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
Try not to argue in front of Frankie, I suppose.
我想 大概是尽量不要在Frankie面前吵架吧
I guess I should demand alternate weekends with her,
我想以后周末我俩轮流照顾她
but there's only one more of those before the apocalypse.
不过 世界末日前也只剩一个周末了
Seven years.
七年了
All it would have taken was one message, just to put me out of my misery.
只需要一则信息 就能让我脱离无边的痛苦
No. No, I told you, I couldn't risk Ariel finding us.
不 不行 我跟你说过了 不能冒险让Ariel找到我们
Please, Jamie, we've been up all night.
拜托 Jamie 我们一晚上没睡
Let's just get some sleep before we do more, OK?
在我们进一步讨论之前 好好睡一觉 好吗
Why were you with him in Moscow a few weeks ago?
几星期前 你为什么会和他一起在莫斯科
I saw there was a reward out on him.
我看到有他的悬赏令
I was sick of never having any money for Frankie,
我受够了让Frankie过穷日子的生活
so I called the police and they set up a trap for him
所以 我报了警 警♥察♥用我当诱饵
with me as the bait, only it all went to...
设陷阱抓他 只是
Shit!
该死
Frankie!
Frankie
Mate, can you hear me?
伙计 能听到吗
She's gone! Frankie's gone!
她不见了 Frankie不见了
Mate... No, no, it's OK. What happened?
伙计 不 不 没事了 发生什么事了
Your brother.
你弟弟
Good news, Grandma. I've got your little donor.
好消息 奶奶 我找到你的小血罐了
All five pints of her.
三千毫升 丝毫不少
Wonderful. Bring her here.
太棒了 把她带来
Yeah, you know what? I'm not going to do that.
那个 你知道吗 我不会照做的
I'm keeping her as an insurance policy.
她可是我的筹码呢
Oh, and by the way, I had to get rid of your little Irish lapdog.
哦 顺便告诉你 我不得不甩掉你的爱尔兰小走狗
What have you done to her?
你把她怎么了
She'll live.
她死不了的
Which is more than I would have, right?
比我活下来的机会大多了 对吧
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你说什么
Yes, you do, Grandma.
不 你懂的 奶奶
You were going to get rid of me the moment I got you the girl.
一旦我把小女孩给了你 你就会除掉我了
Well, sorry to disappoint you, but we're doing things my way now.
抱歉让你失望了呢 不过 现在得按我的规矩来
You don't get the girl until the very last minute
在我赶在最后一刻安全地躲进地堡之前
when I'm safely inside the bunker. Am I clear?
你别想得到小姑娘 听到了吗
Perfectly.
清清楚楚
Good. Oh, and one other thing...
很好 哦 还有一件事
I'm going to need a plus one in the bunker.
我在地堡的名额需要多加一个
The wife's coming too.
夫人也要来呢
THAT is how you negotiate.
谈判就要这样谈
Pretty impressive, huh?
很了不起吧
Hey, don't look so scared.
嘿 别这么害怕
I'm just like your dad, only cooler.
我跟你♥爸♥爸一样啊 比他更酷
Me, you and your mum are going to be a family.
我 你 还有你妈妈会建立一个家庭
We're going to be together for the rest of our lives.
我们会在一起 度过余生
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都会好起来的
We're going to be happy... forever.
我们会幸福地生活 直到永远
Jamie, look.
Jamie 看
We need to talk. Now!
我们得谈谈 立刻
The state will seek the death penalty for you.
政♥府♥想要给你判死刑
All right!
好啊
What is going on here? I've never seen these two before.
现在是怎么回事 我从没见过这两个人
So shall we get on with it?
我们能好好谈谈了吗
Where's Frankie?
Frankie在哪儿
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表