剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
You need to let me go and give yourself up.
你得放了我 去自首
I can't go back to jail.
我不能再进监狱了
You need to know I didn't choose any of this.
你要知道这都不是我的选择
No, you did. You chose to point a gun at a child.
就是你的选择 你选择拿枪挟持一个孩子
That's who you are now.
你现在已经变成了这样
Been hanging out with your friend for too long.
你和你的朋友待久了
Have a good night. You know I'm not gonna stop, right?
晚安 你知道我不会收手的
I will find you.
我会找到你的
Oh, excuse me, Father, do you speak English?
不好意思神父 请问你说英语吗
I do.
我说英语
Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing. I'm trying to find my hotel.
我太蠢了 我在找我的宾馆
I dumped my bags, went to dinner, and have no idea where I am.
我把包放了 出来吃饭 现在完全不知道我在哪儿
I think it's down here somewhere.
我觉得应该在这一块
Oh. Mosquitoes out tonight, huh?
晚上有蚊子哦
I'm gonna go see my family.
我要去找我的家人
I haven't seen them since the comet.
自从彗星这事儿 我就没见过他们了
And I want to tell them about the bunker.
我要告诉他们地堡的事儿
Oh.
噢
I mean, we shouldn't just save ourselves, right?
我是说 我们不能只救自己对吧
Right.
嗯
Just my mom and dad.
只有我爸妈
And my sister. Maybe a few cousins.
还有我姐 也许还有几个表兄弟
I mean, that's OK, right?
这没关系的 渡边
There's nothing more important to me than family.
对我来说 家人最重要了
Cool.
太好了
I was worried you were gonna be funny about it.
我还以为你会取笑我
We're not gonna hurt the kid, are we?
我们不会伤害那孩子的吧
Course not!
当然不会
The kid's the bargaining chip.
他是我们的筹码
I need the kid.
我需要他
It's you I don't need any more.
但我不需要你了
That's what happens to idiots.
这就是傻♥逼♥的下场
Don't be an idiot, Spike.
别做傻♥逼♥ Spike
I thought we could go inconspicuous.
我觉得我们应该别那么引人注目
And the curtain rises on this evening's show.
今晚的好戏拉开了帷幕
Leanne?
Leanne
Reward for this bitch, only gonna go up.
这婊♥子♥的赏金只会越来越多
Throw me the envelope or the kid dies. Now!
把信封给我 否则我杀了这孩子 快点
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表