剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
But you didn't. I knew you wouldn't.
但你并没有死 我知道你不会有事的
How is it that everyone
为什么我的每个亲人
I'm related to is completely barking insane?!
都是神经错乱的疯子
Come on, Jamie. Come here.
别这样 Jamie 到这来
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
She thinks I'm...
她以为我是
I think I have the right to
我认为我有权利
be a little bit really fucking angry right now!
他妈的发点脾气
Keep your voice down, and try not
小声一点 还有试着
to make this ALL about you just this once, yeah?
别把事情搞得全都跟你有关似的
It kind of is about me, isn't it?
原本就跟我有关 不是吗
What were you expecting when you rescued her from that place?
你把她从精神病院救出来的时候就该想到这样的后果
You took responsibility for her, and for what?
你承担起对她的责任是为了什么
So you could break her heart the minute it turns out
为了在你发现她很可能真的精神不正常的时候
she's actually properly mentally ill?
伤她的心吗
No, of course not. Listen,
不 当然不是 听着
I know Layla did a number on you, and I'm sorry.
我知道Layla伤害了你 我很遗憾
I really am, but it's time
真的很遗憾 但是现在
to start thinking about other people now.
是时候为其他人考虑了
Like Mary. Like Paula. Paula?
比如Mary 比如Paula Paula
What's Mum got to do with this?
我妈跟这件事有什么关系
Paula rescued you from the car park! Paula raised you.
Paula把你从停车场救了起来 Paula养大了你
I mean, have you called her this week?
这个礼拜你有没有给她打过电♥话♥
No, I know you haven't, because I did, and she's gutted.
我知道你没打 因为我给她打过电♥话♥了 她很伤心
Look, you're upset, of course you are, but we're all upset, mate.
你是很心烦 但是谁不心烦呢
Everyone's scared, so stop being a bell-end,
每个人都很害怕 别再犯傻了
and stop taking people for granted.
也别觉得别人对你好是理所当然的
I'm going back to searching, OK?
我要回去继续检查这里了
So, what do you get out of this?
你从中能得到什么
What do you get out of being a priest?
你做一个神父又能得到什么呢
I help people. Try not to be a dick. If it's been a good day, I sleep better at night.
我帮助别人 尽量不做一个混♥蛋♥ 晚上睡得更踏实
But you healed people. You saved that man's life.
但是你治愈了人们 你救了那个男人的命
No, I offered first aid.
不 我只是给他做了急救措施
That's all. What? Are you disappointed?
就这样 怎么了你们很失望吗
Maybe a little.
也许有一点
Are you going to denounce me, then?
你们会去告发我吗
Expose the awful truth?
揭露糟糕的真♥相♥
I think the least we can do is look the other way.
我觉得我们至少可以从另一个方向看问题
You can do a little bit more than that.
你们还可以做得更多
Don't you think?
你们怎么说
He that hath pity unto the poor lendeth unto the Lord.
怜悯贫穷 就是借给耶♥和♥华♥
Amen.
阿门
Stopped seeing the tattoo, but that's really you, isn't it?
这样就看不到你额头上的纹身了 其实那才是真正的你 对吗
Well, maybe we both saw what we needed to see.
也许我们都只看到我们需要看到的
What is all this?
这都是些什么
Water purifier? Freeze-dried hotdogs!
净♥水♥器♥ 冻干热狗
You really believe this stuff's going to save you?
你们真的相信这些东西能救你们吗
Yes, ma'am. We've got the best bunker in ten blocks.
没错 我们有十个街区内最好的地下室
Except for Mark. He's got a hot tub.
没有Mark的地下室好 他有一个热浴池
We's get saved on account of we're the chosen ones.
我们一定可以得救因为我们是被选中的人
Because we're pure.
因为我们很纯净
Pure? Are you...
纯净 你是
Are we talking about skin colour again?
我们又说回肤色了吗
I have news for you.
有件事得告诉你
Even if you survive the comet - which you won't, by the way -
你们根本不可能在彗星撞击后存活 即使有可能
after that comes earthquakes, tsunamis,
在撞击后接踵而来的还有地震 海啸
acid rain, you name it.
酸雨 等等
It's an extinction-level event.
这是场毁灭性的灾难
That means White people die, that means Black people die,
白人会死 黑人也会死
that means we ALL die!
我们全都会死
What did I tell you, kids? Some folks are real ignorant.
我跟你们说什么来着 有的人真够无知的
You know, I say we hold off on calling the cops for now.
要我说 我们还是先不要报♥警♥
Little miss high and mighty
这位趾高气扬小姐
here used a kid as a human shield last week.
上周绑♥架♥了个孩子做人♥质♥
The reward for this bitch is only going to go up.
这贱♥人♥的悬赏只会越来越高
Got you, you wanker.
逮到你了 你个变♥态♥
You should know that I'm not anyone special.
你应该知道我一点都不特殊
OK? I'm just an ordinary guy.
我就是一个普通人
Like Ariel. Well, not exactly like him, but...
跟Ariel一样 也不是完全一样
You get what I'm saying, right?
你明白我在说什么吗
I'm not...
我不是
holy.
圣人
Get in!
进来了
Naughty naughty...
淘气 真淘气
Now the house is going to blow...
房♥子即将爆♥炸♥
This property will self-destruct in 60 seconds.
房♥屋将在60秒内自爆
Dave? What's going on?
Dave 发生什么事了
Self explode. The house is going to blow up.
自爆 房♥子马上要爆♥炸♥了
We should go. We should get out now.
我们得走了 现在就得离开这
Mary, come on. We've got to get out of here!
Mary 快点 我们得离开这
Self-destruct, Mary! Do you hear me?
自爆 Mary 听到我的话了吗
40 seconds...
倒计时40秒
Mary!
Mary
Come on, what the hell are you doing?
快点 你们在干嘛啊
Get the hell out of there!
赶紧出来
Mum? Please...
妈 拜托
Self-destruct in 30 seconds.
自爆倒计时 30秒
Mary Conroy, you did it.
Mary Conroy 你做到了
I tested your faith, but you held strong.
之前我是在检验你的忠诚度 不过你始终虔诚
Self-destruct in 20 seconds.
自爆倒计时 20秒
I was ungrateful, and...
之前是我不知感恩
..Ungodly.
不够虔诚
Now it's time to follow me.
现在 你得跟我走
Selfdestruct in 10 seconds. Come!
自爆倒计时 10秒 快来
Come with me.
跟我走
I knew. It's true.
我就知道 是真的
Yes, it's true.
没错 是真的
I'm the son of God. Now let's get the fuck out of here.
我是上帝之子 现在他妈的 赶紧出去
Self-destruct in three...
自爆倒计时 3
two...
one...
Are you excited for this?
你激动吗
I know I am.
我很激动啊
Enter General, stage left.
将军从舞台左侧登场
And the curtain rises on this evening's show...
今晚的好戏拉开序幕
We're going to have to do something about that, aren't we...
我们得做点回礼啊 对不
Crap!
该死
Very boring, Spike.
真没劲啊 Spike
I had this whole thing beautifully choreographed,
我费尽心思编排出这么完美的一幕
and now you've thrown it right out.
你却毫不领情
Shame... Now you're going to miss the show.
可惜啊 你要错过这场大戏了
Looking for us?
在找我们吗
Gun down, soldier.
放下枪 大兵
Kick it to me.
踢过来
You brought what I asked for? Uhhuh.
我要的东西你带了吗 嗯哼
Show me.
给我看看
Map to the bunker.
地堡的地图
And one of the keys.
还有一把钥匙
One? That wasn't the deal.
一把 我们可不是这样说的
Well, if you know anything about the keys, you know both are necessary.
如果你知道这钥匙的事 你该明白 两把缺一不可
We don't get in without you, you don't get in without us.
没有你 我们进不去 没有我们 你也不行
Fine.
好吧
I need three places in the bunker guaranteed.
我要你给我在地堡留三个名额
Three?
三个
Three.
三个
We can arrange that.
我们可以安排
Throw it here.
把东西扔过来
Who's the third place for?
第三个名额是给谁的
What?
什么
Well, one place for you. We assume one for Moscow girl.
一个给你 我猜有一个是给莫斯科的那位姑娘
Who's the third?
那第三个是谁呢
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表