剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表
I thought so.
我觉得也是
Maybe we are done making assumptions about each other, yes?
也许我们都不应该再随便给对方下定义了 对不
Tell me...
告诉我
what are your plans for the last weeks on Earth?
地球上最后这几周 你们有什么计划
In all likelihood, you're going to die in 22 days.
基本可以肯定 再有22天你们就要死翘翘了
I'm going to die, him, her...
我也会死 他也是 她也是
Those three on the sofa who I'm pretty sure are having sex.
还有沙发上正在做♥爱♥的那三个人
The Pope himself is going to die in 22 days.
就算是教皇22天后也会死
And you're saying you can't
难道你们想不出来
think of one thing you want to do before death?
死之前有什么想做的事吗
Is this it?
是这里吗
Is this where Ariel is?
Ariel就在这里吗
Ready? Of course he's ready.
准备好了吗 他当然准备好了
Look at him. He's ready for anything.
看看他 什么都难不倒他的
Ready...
好了
Sorry, Jamie. Don't be sorry.
对不起 Jamie 没关系的
We'll find another way in.
我们可以从别的地方进去
There'll be clues. We'll work out where he's got to.
肯定会有线索的 我们会找到他的去向
Not a problem, boys. You leave this to Mary.
没问题 孩子们 交给Mary吧
Oh... Yeah, great.
真棒
Breaking and entering worked out great last time, didn't it?
上次非法闯入的结果可真不错啊 对不
What did she say, anyway?
她到底怎么说的
About the whole left in a car park thing.
关于把你扔在停车场的事
Dumping you, and keeping him?
为什么扔掉你 留下他呢
Shush! What?! I was asleep for ages.
嘘 怎么了 我刚才一直在睡觉
Did you even speak to her?
你到底跟她说话没有
Detached the heating unit from the wall.
把墙上的暖气片弄开了
Still got it.
宝刀未老
Oh ho! Sweet!
啊哈 真不错
Sorry.
抱歉
Look for hard drives, old mobiles,
找找硬盘 旧手♥机♥
address books, receipts, anything.
通讯录 收据什么的
I'll check upstairs.
我上楼看看
He's so positive, isn't he? He's so full of light and hope.
他真是太积极了 是不是 真是充满了正能量
Yeah, he's adorable.
是啊 他很可爱
Right up until I have to watch
直到我眼睁睁看着
life kick him in the balls over and over again.
生活一遍又一遍地蹂躏他
Mary?
Mary
Mary...
Mary
Who's this?
这是谁
Oh, that's Ariel.
那是Ariel
That's your brother. The girl. Who's the girl?
你弟弟啊 那女孩 那女孩是谁
That's Hawkwind.
那是Hawkwind
She's pretty, isn't she?
她很漂亮 对不对
They were very young, but I could hardly object.
他们当时很年轻 但是我没什么可反对的
It's not like I was ever the best role model.
毕竟我自己也不是什么好榜样
Layla. It's...
Layla 那是
Layla.
Layla
No. No, love. That's Hawkwind.
不 亲爱的 那是Hawkwind
That's your sister-in-law.
那是你的弟妹
Yeah, right in the balls.
又被蹂躏了
Come on, Celine. He can't take his eyes off you.
看看 Celine 他的目光都离不开你
Jude?
Jude吗
Really?
真的吗
Celine, do you know the origin of the word apocalypse?
Celine 你知道"末日"这个词的来源吗
The Latin comes from the Greek.
拉丁文来源于希腊语
Apokalypsis. To uncover.
"天启" 意思是揭示
Reveal. What if there is
显露 如果说从天启这个词
a reason they got one word from the other?
创造出末日这个词是有原因的呢
What if the apocalypse is meant to reveal us?
要是末日实际是意在启示我们呢
Strip us back to what we are really made of.
剥除外在的一切还原本真
How do you do it? Feed all those people.
你是怎么做到喂饱那些人的
You think if I can perform miracles,
你认为如果我可以展示神迹
I can tell you what to do with the rest of your life?
我就可以指引你该怎样度过你的余生吗
OK, Sister Celine...
好吧 Celine修女
I'll show you.
我会告诉你的
Maybe Layla's got a twin too.
也许Layla也有一个双胞胎姐妹
I mean, it's not completely impossible, right?
也不是完全不可能吧
Sure the odds that she didn't
她不知道
know she had an identical sister aren't great...
自己有个孪生姐妹的几率确实很小
Oh, I'm sorry, man.
我很抱歉 兄弟
Ignore me. I don't know what I'm saying.
别理我 我胡说八道的
All my relationships have been based on lies.
我所有的亲情爱情都是建立在谎言的基础上
My mum lied to me my whole life.
我妈骗了我一辈子
And Layla...
还有Layla
No, Hawkwind.
不 应该是Hawkwind
Her name wasn't even...
她的名字也不是
I didn't even know the name of my own wife.
我甚至连自己妻子的名字都不知道
He'll be all right. He's just.. He'll be fine in a sec.
他会没事的 他只是 一会就会好的
I know he's disappointed, but we just have to remind him
我知道他很失望 但我们必须得提醒他
that whatever happens, these worldly concerns are beneath him.
不论发生什事 都不值得为这些红尘俗世烦扰
Even if Layla is a bit of a no-good Delilah,
即使 Layla是个小妖妇
Jamie walks a different path from the rest of us.
Jamie的人生和我们不同
Uh... OK.
好吧
Jamie is divine, Dave. But then,
Jamie是神圣的 Dave
as his closest disciple, I'm sure you know that.
作为他最亲近的门徒你应该很清楚这一点
His what now?
我是他的什么
What we need is a good, strong brew.
我们需要浓烈的好酒
Ooh... Mary?
Mary
What do you mean when you say Jamie's divine?
你说Jamie是神圣的是什么意思
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Jamie knows, surely.
Jamie一定知道
I've never been a believer,
我从来都不是一个信徒
but then God spoke to me when the boys were born.
但是我的儿子们出生时上帝跟我讲话了
Jamie is special. He said.
他说 Jamie很特别
Second-born would be mine, the first was his.
第二个儿子才归我 头生子属于上帝
It broke my heart.
我伤心死了
But my Jamie was destined for great things,
但我的Jamie命中注定要做伟大的事
and I had to be strong.
我必须要坚强
To this day, I have to be strong.
迄今为止 我必须要坚强
Oh, he's only got herbal.
这只有花草茶
Will that do? Yeah, and just to be clear, Mary...
能行吗 行 就是想弄清楚 Mary
You left him in a car park because Church car park.
你把他留在停车场是为了 教堂停车场
A church car park, and you did that why?
你为什么把他留在教堂停车场
Why?
为什么
Because Jamie is the son of God.
因为Jamie是上帝之子
Why are they celebrating?
为什么他们还在庆祝
Why not? Better than sitting back waiting for death.
为什么不呢 总比坐着等死强
If a ship doesn't pass inspection, or they can't pay their taxes,
如果船只没有通过检查或者货主交不起税
the containers sit here for months.
集装箱在这儿一放就是好几个月
Food rotting while people go hungry on the other side.
食物腐烂的时候人们却在挨饿
And you tell them it comes from God.
你告诉人们食物是神赐的
No. No, I just don't correct them.
不 我只是没有纠正他们而已
Better than get caught and lose our supplies.
总比被抓住然后失去我们的供给要好
Fucking H Christ! I am not the Messiah!
去他妈的神圣基♥督♥ 我不是救世主
Hey, hey... Inside voice.
嗨 小声一点
None of the Layla stuff is Mary's fault.
Layla的这些事都不是Mary的错
Now Mrs. C, are we sure about the Messiah thing?
C女士 关于救世主这件事你能肯定吗
I heard what I heard.
我相信我所听到的
Mary, God doesn't speak to people
Mary 除非是在Charlton Heston的电影里
outside of Charlton Heston films.
否则上帝是不会跟人讲话的
God definitely didn't speak to anyone in Slough
上帝绝对没有在80年代的斯劳
in the '80s.
跟任何人讲话
You were unwell. No, not back then.
你那会儿病了 不 那个时候
I wasn't sick then. You heard a voice in your head,
我还没生病 你听到了脑海中的一个声音
and you left a newborn baby in a cold, empty car park.
就把一个新生儿丢在了空旷寒冷的停车场
Church car park.
教堂停车场
You left me...at night...
你在隆冬的夜里
in the middle of winter.
抛弃了我
I could have died.
我很有可能会死
剧集 | 我们的世界末日(2015) | 导航列表