剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
听着 先生们让我伫步的不是小婊砸
See, but it wasn't the whore's burgundy corset
的酒红色胸衣 也不是那栖息在迷人双腿间
that gave me pause, gentlemen, nor was it the healthy merkin
光滑的阴毛 那是因为
perched between that sweet dove's legs. No, it was
她有一条尾巴
that she had a tail.
一条真正的尾巴
An honest-to-goodness tail
和小狗的尾巴一样活泼神气
as perky as a pretty puppy dog's
但它没有摇 所以我就没戏了
But it wasn't wagging, so I was game.
怎么了 利瓦伊 还想再来吗
Why, Levi. Back for more?
我一直为你留着筹码呢
I've been keeping your stake warm for you.
老大想见你
Bossman wants to see you.
嗯 也是时候了
Well, it is about time.
抱歉了
Gentlemen.
啊
Ugh!
你真是一个难以掌控的家伙
You really are a hard fella to get ahold of.
但是很高兴知道我曾经
But it's good to know that once I have
引起了你的注意 我真的
your attention, I really, really...
- 啊 疼啊 - 闭嘴
- Aaah! Godammit! - Sh!
我以为我们已经达成共识了 汉克
I thought we had an understanding, Hank.
你只能呆在我地盘的边缘地区
You were to keep to the outskirts of my park.
嗯 我喜欢被关注 我一直都是这样
Well, I like attention. I always have.
- 当你还是一个人类的时候 - 我现在仍然是个
- When you were a man? - I still am a man
有着特殊技能的人
with a very specific skillset,
我还指着用这技能 从像你这样的人
one I seek to exploit to financial gain
身上获取经济利益
with a man such as yourself.
你不是我们的同类
You ain't one of us.
但我能成为你们的同类
But I could be.
听着
You know...
你和你的手下遵循老规矩总比
better you and yours to follow the old codes
如今这些没有准则的现代人强
than these modern-day people who follow none.
- 那么厄普家族呢 - 这只是时间问题
- And the Earps? - It is just a matter
当她们发现我的真实身份
of time before they figure out who I really am
和我杀了
and what I did
她们曾曾祖父的事实
to their great-great-granddaddy.
好吧 我会预付你一笔钱
Alright, I'll ante up.
现在 你帮我从她们那边拿点东西过来
Now, you fetch me something of theirs,
一些能让我知道她们在干嘛的证据
something that lets me know what they're up to,
我就会给你
and I'll give you...
- 你最想要的 - 哈哈哈
- what you really want. - Hahaha!
我想要的是什么
And what is that?
复仇
Revenge.
你确定这样好吗 格斯
You sure that's OK, Gus?
- 你才出院 - 不碍事 喝红酒有益健康
- You were just in the hospital. - No, it's medicinal.
桌子上不准放武器
No weapons at the table.
有益健康哈 不错啊
"Medicinal," Nice.
- 啊 - 哦
- Ah! - Oh!
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey...
弗里达 卡罗 看我在家里找到了什么
Frida Kahlo. Look what I found at the homestead.
啊哦 不可能 啊
Awww! No way! Aw,
我喜欢画画来着 嘿 看啊
I loved colouring. Hey, look,
这是一张老妈 老爸和薇拉的画
here's one of Mom, Dad, and Willa.
- 这个混♥蛋♥是谁啊 - 注意语言 薇诺娜
- Who is this nutsack? - Language, Wynonna.
我虚构的朋友
My imaginary friend.
- 你是个可爱的神经病 - 哈哈
- You adorable psycho. - Haha!
他叫什么来着 邦戈 比尔 比尔博
What was his name again? Bongo? Bill... Bilbo?
我的脑子啊 我忘了拿胡萝卜
Where's my head? I forgot the carrots.
那个绑♥架♥你的还魂者 你调查过他们吗
The revenants that took you; recognize them
- 认出他们来了吗 - 嗯 没有 额 我当时
- from your research? - Hmm, no. Well, I was kind of
都快憋死了 嘿 听着 如果我加入了黑色徽章分部
busy trying to breathe. Hey, but listen, if I joined Black Badge,
我就能给你们看我的调查
I could bring my research
和尝我那好吃的香蕉松饼
and my amazing banana muffins.
不行 你有看到我背上那道
No! Did you see the bruises on my back
昨晚被打的淤青了吗 老妹 我连龙舌兰都没喝到
from last night's clubbing? Dude, I didn't even tequila.
看到了 可你朝人开枪了
Yeah, but you shot the guy.
- 不是吗 - 是的 但是我没有真正杀了他
- Right? - Yeah, but I didn't quite put him down.
哦
Oh...
是啊 是啊 说曹操曹操到
Yeah, yeah, you think?
告诉我和平使者在哪里 否则我让你妹妹死无葬身之地
Tell me where Peacemaker is, and I'll kill your sister fast.
在我的内♥裤♥抽屉里 我们一起去拿怎么样呢
It's in my panty drawer. Why don't we go get it?
离我的姑娘们远远的 你个混♥蛋♥
Get away from my girls, you nutsack!
- 嘿 你不要搀和进来 格斯 - 我才不会坐视不理
- Hey, you stay out of this, Gus! - Like hell I will!
- 薇诺娜 去拿枪 - 什么 拿什么枪
- Wynonna, get the gun! - Wh-what?! What gun?
枪在哪里
Where gun?
老大说我是不可能从你手上拿到枪的
Bossman said I'd never take it from you.
但我都等不及想要证明他是错的了
Can't wait to prove him wrong.
不
No!
拿走它
Get it off!
快拿走它 烫死我了
Get it off! It burns!
雷德
Red...
雷德
Red?
我们会是不会放过你的
We're gonna get you.
你们 可能吧
"We"? Maybe.
但你看起来似乎气色不大好啊
"You"? Doesn't look great.
啊
Yah!
- 3号♥过道 清洗一下 - 我去拿块抹布
- Cleanup, aisle 3. - I'll get a cloth.
啊 我去
YA! Jesus!
玛德 卧♥槽♥
Jesus! Argh!
- 真是的 - 我都不知道肖蒂酒吧
- Perfect. - I didn't know Shorty's
- 会还办失身T恤比赛 你还好吗 - 没什么
- had wet t-shirt competitions. You OK? - Yeah.
只是有些心神不定罢了
Yeah. I, uh... Just a bit jumpy.
今晚事情全都乱套了
Had a... A crazy night.
很遗憾没有亲眼目睹
Sorry I wasn't here to see it.
我一直 额 一直想来介绍一下自己
I've been, uh... I've been meaning to introduce myself.
我是尼科尔 尼科尔 霍特
I'm Nicole. Nicole Haught.
- 嗨 - 你就是薇弗莉 厄普
- Hi. - And you are Waverly Earp.
- 嗯 - 在这里 你可是相当受欢迎的女孩儿
- Yes. - Quite a popular girl around here.
哦 你知道的 就是微笑和打招呼罢了
Oh, you know, it's all in the smile and wave.
嗯哼
Yeah.
我可以来一杯卡布奇诺吗
Can I get a cappuccino to go?
哦 很抱歉 事实上
Oh, I'm really sorry. Um, we're not actually
- 我们还没有营业 - 噢 天呐 我的过
- open yet so... - Oh! Right! Again, my bad.
我一旦看见某些好东西
It's just when I see something I like,
我就迫不及待地想去尝试一番 并且你们的门恰好是开着的
I don't want to wait. And your door was open so...
好吧
Right.
天呐 哦 天呐 我真的浑身湿透了
God... Oh, God, I'm sopping wet.
你知道的 我一直告诉肖蒂说 他得修修那个水龙头
You know, I keep telling Shorty he needs to fix the darn taps.
- 抱歉 你介意我 额 - 哦
- Sorry, do you mind just, uh...? - Oh.
我 我必须得整理下衣服
I'm gonna... wear a hat so...
哦 卧♥槽♥ 我去
Oh! Oh, crap! Um...
厄 额 警官
Uh, uh, officer,
我被卡住了
I'm stuck so,
- 帮帮忙啊 - 哦 好的 让我来帮帮你
- please... - Oh yeah. Let me help you.
可以了
I got you.
哦 天呐 得亏你不是个男孩
Oh. Oh, God! Good job you're not some guy, right,
要不然那就尴尬了
or this would be really, really awkward...
额 额 我 算我欠你个人情吧
Uh... Um... I-I owe you one.
好吧 要不然 今天晚上
Alright, well, how about you
你给请我杯咖啡怎么样
buy me that cup of coffee? How about tonight?
- 噢 应该不能 - 不行吗
- Oh, I can't. - No?
我的意思是 我很想去 但因为 因为 额
No. I mean, I'd love to, but... like, like to, uh...
对了我还有安排 是的 我是个有计划的人
but I have plans. Yeah. I'm a planner.
我喜欢提前两三天
I like to know what I'm doing at least two
把所有事情都安排好
or three days in advance.
我是
I'm...
我有对象了 和一个男孩儿 男人
I'm in a relationship. With a boy. Man.
小男孩子啊
A boy-man.
哦 我也有过这种时候
Yep, I've been there. Haha!
真是太糟了
It's the worst.
好吧 那就下次再约吧
OK, well, some other time.
我认真地
I mean it.
霍特警官
"Officer Haught."
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表