剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
还好她爸已经死了 不用再操心了
I'm just glad the dead rest easy.
吃口香糖吗
Gum?
也许能除除你舔法官马屁的臭味呢
Might take the taste of judge anus out of your mouth.
听着 我知道你以前跟法官有过节
Look, I know you got a history with the judge,
但我们有收获颇丰 搜查令到手
but we hit jackpot. A search warrant.
姐姐我芳龄27 被诅咒困扰 天天操心
I'm a 27-year-old woman cursed with shooting
怎么弄死那些恶心巴拉的还魂者
demon-adjacent revenants who bleed frothing brown goo,
现在我还要操心搜查令是吗
and now I have to worry about search warrants?!
我要的证据都有 而且波波就是个活靶子
This is all the warrant I need. And Bobo's an easy target.
你知道如果你在到处都是人类 妇女小孩的拖车公园里
You know what happens if you shoot Bobo in a trailer park
把波波杀了 会发生什么吗
filled with humans, women and children, right?
我的任务清单又能划掉一个了吗
One more checkmark on my to-do list?
有人会看到
Someone records him
他被吸入深渊 会把消息发到网上
being sucked into the ground. Puts it online.
一旦消息传开 政♥府♥会炸了
It goes viral. The government bombs
冥河三角区 你会被说成是发疯的阴谋论者
the Ghost River Triangle, conspiracy theorists go mad
你的余生会在精神病院度过
and you spend the remainder of your days in a psych ward.
哦 如果那时候你还活着的话
Oh, if you're not dead already.
-所以我们要靠那傻兮兮的证书吗 -你 我
-So we do it by the stupid book. -You, me,
还有当地警方人员
and a collection of local finest.
我们要跟警♥察♥合作吗
We get to use legit cops?
多尔斯 这事你全权领导就可以啊
Dolls, you coulda led with that.
我们去突袭搜查的时候 薇弗莉
Waverly will stake the place out during the raid
会去找好位置拍照取证 医生会帮我们
and photograph anyone she sees. Doc will come down,
看看是不是能认出些
see if he recognizes anyone
-还魂者 -克莱德曼知道这些吗
-from the old days. -Cryderman know about this?
你悄悄得
Shh.
-不知道 -哇哦 这里有个小叛逆哦
-Nope. -Aw, there's a little rebel in there.
那里 可不小哦
Not that little.
那是什么 躺椅售卖♥♥吗
What is there? A sale on lawn chairs?
停车场看起来有点空啊
Park's looking mighty empty.
嘿 你找到指甲剪什么的了吗
Hey, you find any clippers in there? I got this hangnail
手指上的倒刺刚刚划到我的蛋了
that's just driving me nuts.
你在下面的话 那个什么厄普警官
While you're down there, Deputy Whatever-The-Hell Earp,
爷的枪(屌♥)要好好擦擦
my knobs need some polishing.
事实上 这周围多得是妹子
Actually, there's a lot around here
想摸爷的枪呢
that could use a woman's touch.
警官 你能让这家伙出去吗
Officer, could you take him outside, please?
出去
Now.
好吧好吧
All right.
他肯定有罪 怎么能证明啊
He's clearly a criminal, so where's the stuff to prove it?!
得再想办法
Time to regroup.
多尔斯 有些事情不太对 我能感觉到
Something's wrong, Dolls. I feel it.
回去
Back...
医生
Doc...
我要你死
die!
木箱子
Wooden crate.
五英寸左右
Five feet by two by one.
没什么印象
Not ringin' any bells.
我看到你收了它
I saw you receive it.
它现在在哪里 里面有什么
Where's it at? What's in it?
奥 好吧
Oh, yeah. Um...
-没印象 -是时候
-No, still not ringing. -I think it's time
找你的 朋友 谈谈了
that I talk to some of your 'friends'.
-他们一般在哪儿 -瑜伽垫大卖♥♥场
-Where can I find them? -Big sale on yoga mats
露露柠檬下面
down at Lululemon.
他在避重就轻绕我们 根本没用
He's just gonna keep jerking us around. This won't work.
有兴致去市区一游吗
You in the mood to take a trip downtown,
波波
Bobo?
哥们儿 冷静
Easy, boys.
我去那儿会很爽的
I'm think I'm comfy right here.
也许厄普警官
But maybe Deputy Earp over there
会送我一些地狱的宠物
might want to give me a little underdoggy,
掀起轩然大♥波♥呢
get the breeze going?
奥欧
Uh-oh...
我要的
All I want
是害死沃德 厄普的那些人♥渣♥
are the scumbags who came for Ward Earp.
还有两个活着
Two of them are still alive.
告诉我他们是谁 就放过你们
Tell me who they are, and we leave you alone.
-下来 -这才是
-Get down. -Wynonna's
我认识的薇诺娜
going all Wynonna again.
你有两个选择 帮我
Two choices. You can help me...
-厄普警官 -或者去死
-Deputy Earp! -Or you can not help me, and die.
天哪
Really?
你无权逮捕我 多尔斯
You can't arrest me, Mr. Dolls.
等事情结束了
Once it's done, it's done.
决饶不了你
There will be no mercy for you.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the tip.
呀 呸
Oh shit.
查找 巴亚尔塔港
Find, Distance to Puerto Vallarta.
总路程 2696英里
Total distance -2,696 miles
需时一天19小时
or one day and 19 hours.
导航开始
Begin guidance?
这些人♥渣♥早晚会浮出水面
This shit would just follow me to the beach anyway.
嘿 看
Hey, look.
波波的黄书
Evidence Bobo can't get his porn off the 'net.
拒捕 拒捕
Resisting arrest. Resisting arrest.
我们只说对了一半
Possession for half an ounce.
办公室政♥治♥ 回来路上
Pot brownie. And don't think
我没打算吃这一套的
I wasn't tempted to eat it on the way back.
你没意识到这里面的盘根错节吗
You know none of these charges are gonna
当时你像个流氓
stick, right? This is what happens
挑起一切 结果一无所获
when you go cowboy. We got nothing.
我们搞砸了 我现在得帮你擦屁♥股♥
We blew it. And now I gotta cover for you.
-你什么都不用理会 -这是我的工作
-You don't have to do anything. -I have to do my job.
你什么时候能学会 薇诺娜
When are you gonna get it, Wynonna?
多尔斯 我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop, Dolls.
让我用自己的方式做事 好吗
OK? So let me just do things my way.
你的方式没用
Your way isn't working.
难道我恼火是因为
You think I don't get worked up over
这帮混♥蛋♥吗 跟你一样
these bastards, the same as you?
鬼知道你怎么想的
Who knows what you feel,
-多尔斯 -我的应付克莱德曼
-Dolls. -I have to deal with Cryderman.
-我跟你一起 -不用
-Well, I'll come with you. -No.
你今天惹得祸够多了
You've done enough damage for one day.
薇弗莉说停车场空无一人
Waverly said the trailer park was so empty
就像刮过龙♥卷♥风♥一样
it looked like Sharknado had ripped through it.
貌似波波暗中通了信儿
Sounds like Bobo was tipped off.
时间差不多了
It's about time.
我很饿 放桌上就行
I'm starved. Just leave it on the table.
我不是送饭的
I'm not your lunch.
-至少我希望不是 -好吧 进来
-Least I hope not. -Well, come in, come in.
-我欠你什么吗 -你如何知道
-To what do I owe... -Who told you
我在监视你
I was watching you?
本来没人知道我在的
Huh? Nobody else knew where I was.
没人
Nobody.
你比我记忆中矮
You're shorter than I remember.
你比我记忆中高
And you're taller than I remember.
坐吧
Sit.
为什么
Why
我小时候
when I was little,
是你在背后
did you choose me
操控我吗
to manipulate? Huh?
因为我好骗
Because I was gullible?
-最弱是吗 -弱
-Weak? -Weak...
你从来不弱
is something you've never been.
我
I...
选你
chose you...
是因为你的愤怒
because you were angry.
我没有愤怒
I wasn't angry.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表