剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
不能
You may not.
我想我确实认识这把枪
I do reckon I know that gun.
怀亚特 厄普叫它"和平使者"
Wyatt Earp christened it "Peacemaker."
你是个收藏家吗
You a collector?
只收藏扑克筹码和心脏
Only of poker chips and hearts.
他自己雕刻了第一把枪吗
Engraving his own initials?
好像很笨拙啊
Seems rather gauche.
是霍利迪医生协助完成了它 为了庆祝他
Doc Holliday had it done to celebrate
最好的朋友杀了五十个人
his best friend's 50th kill.
好像他对怀亚特很好啊
Sounds like he was soft on Wyatt.
"和平使者" 哈哈
"Peacemaker." Haha!
血沾了不少
It's pretty rich.
你知道他用这个杀了多少人吗
Do you have any idea how many people he killed with that thing?
你在暗示我怀亚特 厄普是个伪君子吗
Are you implying Wyatt Earp was a hypocrite?
我想说的是我们家族的人都有点疯
I'm saying crazy runs in the family.
我的错 我没意识到
My apologies. I did not realize
我正在跟一个厄普家族的人聊天
I was speaking with an Earp.
我很真诚
Bona fide.
是啊 我刚还以为
Yeah, I just figured...
你是个妓♥女♥
you were a prostitute.
妓♥女♥可是有回报的
Prostitutes get paid for it.
他擅长杀戮
He was good at killing,
所以被称作英雄
so they called him hero.
什么样的人会想当个神枪手啊
What kind of person wants to be a gunslinger?
他本想当个农民
Wyatt Earp wanted to be a farmer.
但三十秒就解决了O.K. Corral(地名)的那场枪战
30 seconds in the O.K. Corral,
他理所当然地成了一个神枪手
and a gunslinger he was made.
有时候 生活为我们做选择
Sometimes, life chooses for us.
你的外套很好看
Your outfit's adorable.
女士
Ma'am.
格斯 我来道别
Gus? Just came to say goodbye.
格斯
Gus?
格斯
Gus?
格斯
Gus!
哦 天
Oh, God!
他们带走了薇弗莉
They took Waverly.
你要把它解决好
You'll fix this.
他说
He said,
明天
"Tomorrow...
正午
high noon."
你应该一直跟着我的
You're supposed to be following me!
- 我打你名片上的电♥话♥有五十次了 - 我听到了
- I called the number on your card 50 times. - I heard
我很抱歉格斯的死
and I'm very sorry about Gus.
-她在重症监护呢 多尔斯 - 我向你保证
- She's in intensive care, Dolls. - And I assure you,
我们正在监视一切情况
we are monitoring the situation.
"监视"
"Monitoring"?
我要知道是谁带走了我的妹妹
I need to find who took my sister.
你知道是谁
You know who took your sister.
官方说法 草原狼(美国西部大草原)
Officially, coyotes; and unofficially,
要我说 恶魔
demons.
你说了 这是你说的
You said it. You actually said...
对
Yes.
是他们逼我这么做的
They had me committed.
现在却又把我耍了
They had me sent away!
我们能找到他们 多尔斯
We can find them, Dolls.
怎么找
How?
他们能混进来 他们长得就像我们
They can blend in. They look just like us.
- 你不帮我妹妹 - 薇诺娜
- You won't help my sister? - Wynonna...
她已经死了
she's already dead.
你都不知道她被带到哪去了
You don't even know where they took her.
我当然知道
Sure, I do:
这一切的起因我都知道
where this whole thing began.
- 有麻烦了吗 - 只要你不动
- There gonna be trouble? - If you don't move.
肖蒂 我要你这最好的坐骑
Shorty, I need the best ride in your stable.
我有匹小黑美人 蹄子踢得可欢了
I got a young black beauty. Packs a real sweet kick.
- 想你的公交了吧 - 是啊 有点耽误了
- Guess you missed your bus. - Yeah, kind of over busses.
- 吊在那吗 - 难受死了
- Hanging in there? - It's terrible!
现在你们这些鸡♥巴♥都要喂虫子了
You pricks are worm food now!
啊啊 再靠近一步
Aaah... One more step and Little Sis
你小妹妹就完了
takes a short drop into oblivion.
你有名字吗 还魂者
You got a name, revenant?
哦 在你伟大无比的曾曾祖父的祭日回来的
Well, back in your great-great-grandpappy's day,
我叫马尔科姆 乐马科 一个企业家
I was known as Malcolm Ramaker, entrepreneur.
一个罪犯
An outlaw.
你知道吗 这让我想起1886年 那个时候
You know, I remember the exact moment in 1866
当时我杀了我的商业伙伴
when Wyatt Earp had me hung
被怀亚特 厄普吊在这儿
for murdering my business partner.
刽子手绳子绑的真是太糟了
Too bad the hangman didn't set the noose very snug.
我挣扎14分钟才咽气
It took 14 long minutes for me to die.
- 是啊 现在你回来了 - 没错
- Yeah, and now you're back. - Yes!
还不是单枪匹马
And not alone!
伙计们
Boys!
我认识你俩 你们
I know you two. You're...
- 你们是本地人 - 部分确实是
- you're local. - Some of us are.
看 厄普后人都27岁了
You see, when the Earp heir turns 27,
我们这些被上一任杀掉的
those of us killed by the last one,
现在 我们复活了
well, we resurrect.
但比以前更邪恶了一点
A little more demonic than the time before, but,
不管怎么样
one way or the other,
我们逃出生天了
we all end up in Purgatory.
- 为什么要杀柯蒂斯叔叔 - 为了引你上钩呗
- Why'd you kill, Curtis? - To lure you back.
带来我们需要的东西
Get you to fetch what we needed.
- "和平使者"(指枪) - 哈哈哈
- Peacemaker. - Hahaha!
把枪给我们
Please, get us the gun.
别 他们会杀了你的
Don't do it, they'll kill you!
试试看
They'll try.
嘿
Hey!
我给
Ok. Ok.
说拿就拿
Here goes. Look.
这样行吗
Alright?
全拿走 车也开走
All yours. Take the bike too.
约翰
John.
- 可以放人了吗 - 哦 老天爷啊 你真是一个
- OK? - Oh, Lordy, you are the most
可怜的继承人啊
pathetic heir we have ever had!
冲我来 现在放她下来
That's me. Now cut her down!
耍无赖的话 别想把车开走
You Welch on a deal; you don't get to ride.
- 谁来让她闭嘴啊 - 卡尔 你搞定薇诺娜
- Somebody, shut her up! - Carl, you grab Wynonna.
一下干掉两个厄普家的 买♥♥一赠一啊
We're gonna have two dead Earps for the price of one.
这玩意怎么开
How the hell do you start this thing?
这么开
Ah! Like this.
- 深呼吸 亲 - 什么
- Deep breath, baby girl! - What?!
马上
Now!
哈
Ah!
你确定能赢我吗
You think you can best me?!
我现在就要扛起自己的责任 让你滚回地府
I am gonna put you in the ground like it's my job.
知道为啥吗
'Cause you know what?
这就是我的使命
I'm starting to think it is.
当然 你手里的枪
True, you may have the one gun
能让我滚回地狱
that could bring me back to hell,
但我要你亲爱的妹妹陪葬
but I'm gonna take your baby sister with me,
- 傻♥逼♥ 臭婊♥子♥ - 想知道我多混♥蛋♥吗
- you stupid, crazy bitch! - Wanna know how batshit I am?
除了我 别人绝不可以向我家人开枪
Nobody shoots my family, but me.
奥
Oh!
厄谱继承人
You are the heir.
邪不压正
Sealed with a lead kiss.
- 没事吧 亲爱的 - 还好
- You OK, baby girl? - Yeah.
天哪 没事了
Alright. Oh, Jesus. OK.
卡尔
Carl!
- 混♥蛋♥卡尔 - 别急 让这把该死的枪
- Stupid Carl! - Alright, make this...
终结他
Freaking work?!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表