剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
和你的女朋友玩得开心
Have fun with your girlfriend.
考虑到这栋建筑物的情况
It's quite generous,
这已经非常大方了
considering the condition of the building.
这里有些我看不懂的地方
I'm seeing some fine print here.
- 老规矩 薇弗莉 -皮特
- The usual, Waves. -Pete...
和以前一样
The usual, please.
这上面列出了买♥♥方的所有要求 包括一些
That states the buyer's intentions, which could include anything
- 重建和改造的条款 -他们想把它拆了吗
- from rebuilding or remodeling... -They want to tear it down?
给你
There you go.
顺便说一句 我听说了你和钱普的事
I heard about you and Champ, by the way.
他和你相处的方式不对 薇弗莉 我在想
He never treated you right, Waverly. I was thinking,
你知道的 任何普格特瑞城人拥有你都会感到万分幸运
you know, any man in Purgatory would be lucky to have you.
- 我也在想 -你需要找个像我这样的女孩
- And I was also thinking... -That you should find a gal
我只是稍微高了一点 对不对 这样她才能钻进
like me, only taller, right? So she can actually get up
你的自改装的轻便的
in that custom-lifted tricked-out pickup
- 小卡车 -是的
- of yours? -Yeah,
- 确实 -起开
- exactly. -Move.
哦 有人看起来有起床气哟
Ooh! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
我为什么要起床
Why do I even get out of bed?
在床上我有权睡任何人
A bed that I have every right to screw whoever I want in.
你想都别想
Don't even.
和你的女朋友玩得开心
"Have fun with your girlfriend?"
这结束语也太蠢了吧
What kind of stupid exit line was that?
滚
Move!
那人是谁
Who's that?
格斯正在卖♥♥这个酒吧
Gus is getting an offer to buy the bar.
我知道
I know!
她不能这么做 是不是 薇薇
She can't do that, can she, Wyn?
我的意思是 她不会的 是吧 她不能
I mean, she wouldn't, right, she couldn't...
她不会的
She won't.
如果那个智障真是个房♥地♥产♥经纪人
If that asshat's a real estate broker,
那我还是石油大王的拉布拉多呢
then I'm an oil baron's labradoodle.
没有人能买♥♥走酒吧 没人再能
No one's taking the bar. No one is ever
从我们手中夺走任何东西了
taking anything from us again.
转过去 有屎回家拉
Turn around, shit brick.
请别拿枪指着我 好吗 我可以给你钱
Please, don't. I can give you money.
你想接近我可以 但离我家人远点
You want to get to me? You don't go through my family.
我甚至不知道你是谁
I don't even know you.
你们有多少人尽管上吧
It doesn't matter how many of you
我会把你们统统放倒
come after me. I will put you down
不管你们想不想安息
whether you make your peace or not.
你的标签呢
Show me your brand.
对不起 我以为你是别的什么东西 不 什么人
Sorry, I thought you were something... someone else.
你疯了吧
You're crazy.
所有的骨头都在这儿了 孩子们
That's all the bones we have, boys.
恐怕有头骨的那个人才能复活
And I'm afraid the one with the head wins.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, my love.
就让你的兄弟带着你那份一起活吧 活了一个总比都死好
You will live in your brother. One is better than none.
无论你是如何把一个孩子带到这个世界的
No matter how you bring a child into this world,
他都会占据你整个世界
it sucks the life out of you.
德雷克
Drek.
你的脸
Your face...
- 是谁 -我是你的
- Who... -I'm your...
妈妈
mother.
妈妈
Mama.
- 哥哥 -这不是我的错
Brother. It wasn't my fault.
一个坏人迫使我这么做 我需要做出抉择
A bad man made me do it. I had to choose.
- 我们要杀了这个人 -不
- We will kill this man. -No!
我已经失去过你一次
I lost you once.
我不会让这种事重演
I won't have that happen again.
- 停 -对不起
- Stop! -I'm sorry.
你的皮肤还很脆弱
Your skin is young,
但它会坚韧起来的
but it will toughen.
我的魔力耗完了 但等到我们穿越界限之后
My magic is spent, but as soon as we cross the boundary,
我就会修复你的脸 宝贝 我保证
I will fix this, baby, I promise.
好了 时间不多了 我们得走了
OK, there isn't much time. We have to go.
来吧
Come.
我需要你乖乖的
I need you to be my big boy.
德雷克
Drek!
嘘
Shh.
嘘
Shh.
新的世界正在等着我们
A new world awaits us.
走出这里
And out there,
我们就是上帝
we will be gods.
然后我把徽章丢给他 说 和你的女朋友玩得开心
Then I tossed my badge and said, "Have fun with your girlfriend".
因为他太热爱他的工作了
'Cause he loves work so much.
- 但这并没有什么用 你懂吗 -我确实不懂 天啊 姑娘
- But it didn't really land, you know? -I do not. Lord,girl.
你需要发泄一下
You need to blow off that steam.
那个杂种说我是个杀人犯
This mindscrew of a bastard's calling me a murderer,
整个过程中多尔斯只是 冷眼旁观
and the whole time Dolls is just... just watching,
- 当他本可以 本可以 -救你的时候
- when he could've been... -Rescuing you?
亲爱的
My dear,
我相信多尔斯
I believe Dolls
早过了想做白马王子的年纪了
abandoned that white stallion years ago.
我不需要一个穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
I don't need a knight in shining armor.
我只是 想确定他是站在我这边的
I just... I need to know he's got my back.
我多少了解点多尔斯 这么和你说吧
I've learned a thing or two about Dolls, and I'll tell you this:
他顶多是个伪君子
He is a hypocrite at best,
最差也不过是个恶毒的谎言制♥造♥者
and a malicious manufacturer of falsehoods at worst.
薇诺娜 你像片树叶一样瑟瑟发抖
Wynonna, you are shaking like a leaf.
今天我差点杀了个人
I almost killed a guy today.
一个留着鲜红血液的活生生的人类
A real live red-blooded human.
这是个认错人的实例啊
It was an honest case of mistaken identity.
而且难办的就是 就你现在的情况
Sadly, in your current profession,
你无法辨认出一个人究竟是不是还魂者
it is difficult for you to tell a revenant from one that is not.
我现在的情况比这还糟糕
It was more than that.
我非常想干掉点什么 医生
I wanted to kill something, Doc.
我就是想盯着和平使者的枪管
I wanted to stare down the barrel
想拿起它就射
of Peacemaker and just shoot.
天呐 听我说
Jesus, listen to me.
我也许是疯了
Maybe I am crazy.
你只是有点心痒
You just got the itch.
这种事很难说清楚
It is a thing rarely articulated,
但杀人就是会给你带来一种力量
but there is a power in taking the life of someone else,
那是无与伦比的
and it is unequalled by anything else in this world.
这像是种危险的毒品
It is a dangerous drug.
那我宁可去嗑点药
I guess I'd rather chase the dragon
- 然后变成一个可怜的毒瘾者 -哦 你绝不会变成那样的
- than be a pathetic victim. -Oh, you were never that.
- 那么我是什么呢 -你是薇诺娜 厄普啊
- Then what am I? -Well, you're Wynonna Earp.
现在我不确定它是最好的答案了
Now, I am not sure this is the best idea.
是你说我需要发泄的
You're the one who told me I should blow off steam.
智慧于我真是种负担
My vast wisdom is a burden.
哦
Oh!
很痛吗
Is it bad?
好吧 一想到子弹穿过了库蒂的身体而不是我的
Well, considering the bullet went through Clootie and not me,
我想我不痛了
I guess not.
当她赋予你永生
When she gave you almost-immortality,
你就是局内人了 不由自主
you became joined. By unnatural forces.
哦 但现在发生的事就是本性驱使着我♥干♥的了
Oh, there are natural forces at work here.
而且现在
And right now,
我对这个更感兴趣
I am far more interested in them.
非自然的 冥界的
"Unnatural." "Otherworldly."
潜在的开膛手杰克 你认真的吗 妮科尔 我喜欢笑话
"Potential Jack The Ripper." Really, Nicole? I like a joke
就像喜欢你的接♥班♥人一样
as much as the next guy,
- 我没时间看这种东西 -把这些事写下来对我来说也
- but I don't have time for this. -It wasn't easy
很不容易 但这些是我切身经历的
to write any of that down, but it is what I experienced.
我发誓
I swear.
听着
Look,
我知道你度过了一段艰难的时光 你需要休息个一两天
I know you've had a hell of a time. You wanna take a day or two,
- 我明白 -这不只是绑♥架♥
- I understand. -This isn't about getting kidnapped.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表