剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 那你是干嘛的
OK. What are you?
给那些向我求助的人
Those that need to be led
伸出援手 给予指引
seek me out and I give them guidance.
那我不是很懂
I don't follow very well.
我觉得我自己不太需要 我可是圣斗士诶
I'd say I'm more of a fighter.
我们也愿意接纳像你这样的姐妹
We have room for those as well.
你的洗礼已经准备好了
Your bath is ready.
我 我的洗礼
My... my bath?
开什么玩笑
What the fudge?
那个 好吧
Oh, yeah.
还挺不错 那我要
Awesome. Do I just...
还是不脱
Nope?
好吧
Ok.
爽
Woo!
好像泡温泉一样
Spa vibe.
我要开始洗啦
Here I go!
好热
It's hot!
好舒服 呵呵
So... relaxing.
你不会把我其他东西也烧了吧
Did you burn the rest of my stuff?
就算那些东西 额 烧不着
Even the stuff that wasn't, you know, flammable?
就像你腰上戴的那个是吧
Like a thing that goes around your waist?
- 也许 - 枪是魔鬼的尖牙
- Maybe... - Guns are the devil's teeth.
对 但闪亮亮的确实挺好看的 对吧
Oh, but shiny though, right?
- 你在嘲弄我 - 不 不我没有
- You mock me. - No... no, I'm not.
你说的对 枪确实残害生命
You're right. Guns ruin lives.
但我只杀坏人
I only shoot bad guys.
这才是我的枪和其他枪的区别
That's the point of... me. Of it.
你怎么分出这之间的善恶呢
How can you tell the good from the bad?
呃 好的枪总是让人生畏
Um... the good ones are usually scared.
但是他们能克服恐惧
But they push past the fear,
懂吗 枪总是能除暴安良 就算会造成一些连带损失
you know? And they do what's right, even when it hurts.
就算是天性告诉他们为了生存要缩头缩尾的时候
Even when every instinct is telling them to do nothing,
依然替天行道
to survive.
而且好的枪 拿起来也比较烫手
And the good ones are hotter.
我们在山上找到他
We found him out by the ridge.
围击了三次才把他制♥服♥
Had to zap him three times before he calmed down.
- 我们是爱好和平的人 - 但是把我像个人♥质♥一样绑起来
- We are a peace-loving people. - Yet holding me hostage
在我们那儿这叫恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为
can be interpreted as an act of terrorism!
把这个拿上楼
Take this upstairs.
谁知道
Who knew
我们今天那么有幸 会有这么多访客
we would be blessed with so many visitors today.
伊斯卡是他的真名吗
Is Yiska his real name?
当然不是 他说有些局外人
Course not. He says there are outsiders
不懂我们这种公社 甚至会害怕我们
who don't understand our commune, even fear us.
害怕他
Fear him.
那你怕他吗
Do you?
伊斯卡要怎么处置那个男的
What's Yiska going to do with that man?
他不会在那个洞里待太久的
He won't last long in the hole.
那个洞听起来好像没那么豪华
Sounds less than five-star.
是储存蔬菜的地窖 在温室后面
The root cellar, behind the greenhouse.
这是你今晚睡觉的床
That's where you'll sleep.
我睡在这儿
I sleep here.
别担心 我不会打呼噜的
Don't worry though, I don't snore.
我也是 除非喝了波本酒
Me neither, unless there's bourbon involved.
呃 这是便壶
Uh... bedpan?
除非你想半夜出去找洗手间吗
Unless you want to go search for the outhouse in the night.
助攻满分
Hard pass.
在这儿的第一晚 我埋进枕头里哭鼻子了
My first night here, I sobbed into my pillow.
枕头湿透了
Soaked it right through.
珍给了我手帕
Jen came and gave me a handkerchief
还有热可可 她什么也没说
and some hot chocolate. She didn't say anything,
只是默默把东西递给我
she just gave it to me.
这听起来好像无关紧要
It sounds insignificant,
但是却能改变一切
but it made all the difference.
- 珍现在在哪儿 - 一旦你逃走了
- Where's Jen now? - Once you are driven away,
就再也回不来了
there's no coming back.
伊斯卡提到过关于波波这个人吗
Did Yiska ever mention someone named Bobo?
波波
Bobo?
这个名字听起来不太像人名
That can't possibly be a real person.
来吧 所有东西都准备好了
There. You're all set.
我觉得你和我很有缘 考特尼
I feel a real connection with you, Courtney.
对啊 我俩很像
Yeah, ditto.
抱歉 希望这玩意儿是干净的
Sorry! I hope that was clean!
嘿
Hi.
- 给你带了张毛毯 - 你怎么才来啊
- Brought you a blankie. - What took you so long?
这里的美甲很棒
The mani-pedis here are incredible.
- 你怎么了 - 看见了一道诡异的光
- What happened to you? - Saw a weird light,
然后晕过去了
blacked out,
醒来之后发现自己在一个诡异的礼堂里
woke up in a creepy chapel.
对 你看见那些灵异的乌鸦了吗
Yeah, you saw those creepy crows?
在周一的时候 对吧 跟上
Mondays, am i right? Come on!
那你有盯着卢吗
So, have you got eyes on Lou?
他的手下叫他伊斯卡
His acolytes call him Yiska.
那是个纳瓦霍(印第安部落)名字
That's a Navajo name.
这个名字的意思是 肮脏的恶魔会使人堕落
Well, what's their word for "Sleazy demon pervert"?
他们以为他是个仁慈的头儿
They think he's some kind of benevolent leader.
典型的洗♥脑♥ 有听到关于能
Typical brainwashing. Any word on a weapon
吓波波的武器的消息吗
that could scare Bobo?
波波
Bobo.
那自负的家伙终于意识到
That narcissist finally figure out
他那件蠢蠢的皮衣是保护不了他的了
that his stupid fur coat won't protect him?
这世上谁是波波
Who in the world is this "Bobo"?
一个普通的敌人
A common enemy.
我没有敌人
I have no enemies...
除了和平以外
...that ain't anything...
什么都是虚无
...but pieces.
这是什么 祭祀吗
So what do you think? Sacrifice?
或者只是个犹太女孩的成人祭祀礼
Or a seriously off-the-hook bat mitzvah.
你已经背叛了这片土地上爱好和平的人
You have betrayed the peaceful people of this place.
这儿再也不
You are no longer
- 欢迎你了 - 就像炼狱之城
- welcome. -Just like you weren't welcome
- 不欢迎你一样 是吧 - 我叫薇诺娜 厄普
- back in Purgatory, huh? - My name is Wynonna Earp.
我是厄普家族的后代 我们家族世代在镇♥压♥
I come from a long line of Earps who have been hunting down
像你们领袖一样的还魂者
the likes of your leader for decades.
你是继承人
The Heir?
说真的 伊斯卡 这到底怎么回事
Seriously, Yiska, what is going on?
是命运 真是讽刺
Fate. Irony.
不可避免的让人厌倦
And inevitably, boredom.
让我们继续这个仪式 可以吗 伊芙
Let's get this show on the road, shall we, Eve?
愿你找到回家的路
May you find safe passage.
- 所以就这样结束了 我们可以走了 - 我可不会这么说
- So that's it? We're free to go? - I wouldn't put it that way.
昨晚真是撞鬼了
Oh, what a night.
有人有手♥机♥吗 没有吗
Does anybody have a phone? No?
别一起回答我
Don't all answer at once.
伊芙一定是说服他 把我们扔在镇里
Eve must have convinced them to drop me in the middle of town
来调查这件事
to look into this.
语♥音♥信箱 可他从来不听
Voicemail... which Dolls never listens to
因为他说这个玩意儿太旧了
because he says it's antiquated.
嘿 老僵尸 别以为自己很潮
Yo, dummy, stop being a dingus
然后给我回电♥话♥
and call me back.
也希望你没事
And please be OK, also.
你还好吗 那些是什么
Are you alright there? What's that?
就好像用记号♥笔写的一样 擦不干净
It's like Sharpie. It won't come off.
有发现吗
Find anything?
名单上的每个人 都死了
Every single girl on this list? Found dead,
在冥河三角区附近 验尸报告表明
scattered around the Ghost River Triangle. Autopsies say
她们都被玩弄折磨 然后被
that they were toyed with and then killed
发疯的动物咬死了
by animals that had gone rogue.
- 被小兔兔吗 - 不 只是 折磨是指
- Rabies? - No. Just... torture.
身上所有骨头都断裂了
Like, every single bone in their body broken,
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表