剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
狙魔女杰
第一季 第十二集
啊
Ah!
- 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 厄普 你想说的就是我
Son of a... earp. - The word you're looking for is earp.
波波到底他妈的有没有参与那次袭击
Did bobo have anything to do with the attack
- 在农场的那次么 - 为什么我什么都不记得
- On the homestead? - Why can't I remember anything?
- 是卢取走了我的记忆吗 - 还是波波
- Was it lou that took away my memories? - Or was it bobo?
- 谁绑♥架♥了薇拉 - 还有他怎么知道我的
- Who abducted willa? - And how does he know me?
我根本就不认识你
I don't even know you!
薇拉 厄普
Willa earp!
薇拉 厄普吗
Willa earp?
我会被诅咒的
I'll be goddamned.
好的 现在一切都说得通了
Well, it all makes sense now.
- 什么 - 你猜
- What does? - Uh-uh.
- 卧♥槽♥ - 巨浪 - 什么
- Goddamn! - The surge. - The what?
好吧
Ok.
两年前
Two years
薇诺娜来到小镇之前
Before wynonna came to town,
我们都感觉到了
We all felt it.
有一阵阵强大的能量涟漪
There was this powerful rippling
在整个冥河三角区
Throughout the ghost river triangle.
我们没把它当回事
We didn't think anything of it.
- 继承人死了 - 但是实际上我没死 不是吗
- The heir was dead. - But I'm not, am I?
唔 你们两个挺有能耐的哈
Aw, you two got a beef, huh?
婊♥子♥联手
Bitch on bitch
在夜店肯定很卖♥♥座
Makes for very bankable entertainment.
听好了 波旁坡坡
Look, bourbon bob,
还是其他什么鬼名字 你觉得这是一个游戏
Or whatever the hell your name is, you think this is a game,
这次就由我亲手结束它 这次
It's one I came back to finish. And this time,
我说了算
I make the rules.
没人能阻止我
And no one will stop me.
波波不行 黑色徽章也不行
Not bobo, not black badge,
像你这样的 婊♥子♥生的软蛋儿子
And certainly not a useless son of a goddamned bitch
更不行
Like you.
薇拉 不要
Willa, no...!
他什么有用的都没说
He wasn't giving us anything.
他不该由我们终结
He wasn't ours to kill.
- 多尔斯 - 与这个诅咒无关
Dolls... ...Has nothing to do with this curse
还有严重的态度问题
And has a serious attitude problem.
我不喜欢他 薇诺娜
I don't like him, wynonna.
好吧 谁喜欢呢
Well, who does?
我需要搞清楚为什么波波会出现在我们家
I need to find out why bobo showed up at the homestead.
- 我明明可以一枪了结他但是你 - 我太慌了
I had a clear shot at him and you... I panicked.
波波知道点关于我的事情
Bobo knows things about me.
他的眼睛告诉我的
I saw it in his eyes.
如果他死了 所有的答案都消失了 好吗
He dies, all those answers go away. Ok?
- 不是的 - 薇诺娜
No. Wynonna,
- 我们身上到底发生了什么 - 事情是这样的
- What is happening to us? - What's happening
我们少了一把枪 因为目前为止继承人
Is that we're down a gun. Because as far as heirs go...
看起来好像有两个
...It looks like there are two.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
- 薇拉 薇拉 看我的前额 - 别对我指手画脚的
- Willa, willa, my forehead. - Don't tell me what to do.
- 对不起 - 好的 我可以称它为
- Sorry. - Ok, I'm calling it.
催眠的邪教祭品吗
Hypnotizing a cult victim?
- 这会炸掉她的大脑的 - 没事
- It could fry her brain. - It's ok.
- 我可以的 - 很好
- I can do this. - Good.
很好
Good.
吸气 呼气
Breathe in, breathe out.
让自己进入虚无状态 没什么特别的事
Let yourself go into the void, nothing in particular,
仅仅如此
Just being.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
他们抓住了我
they've got me.
爸爸帮帮我
Daddy, help me!
爸爸
Daddy!
薇诺娜
Wynonna!
他用他的手
He has his hand
捂住了我的嘴巴 嘘
Over my mouth. Shh.
他说不要尖叫
He's saying not to scream.
如果你再叫
If you scream,
我就回去把你的姐妹活生生的扒皮了
I'm going back for your sisters to skin them alive.
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
很高兴我第一个杀了他
I'm glad I killed him first.
我们需要再试一遍
We need to try again.
不
No.
我会让妮科尔开车送她回家的
I'll get nicole to drive her home.
我还要说多少遍 那些东西是毒药
How many times do I have to tell you? That stuff is poison.
过去两天一直是我给她包扎处理伤口
I've been dressing her wound for the past two days.
是啊 然后我又要再处理一次
Yeah. And I've been re-dressing it.
椰子油 我们
Coconut oil. We used it
在公社的一切事情上都用得到它
On everything at the commune.
你不必每次都在这里 我知道要做什么
You don't have to be here every time.I know what I'm doing.
呃 嘿
Uh, hey,
你为什么不出去蹦跶一下
Why don't you pop out,
- 然后我晚点再和你聊 - 当然 那我就
- And I'll talk to you later? - Sure. I'll just...
出去蹦跶吧
"Pop out."
我又没礼貌了 是不是
I was rude again, wasn't I?
不 没关系的
No. It's fine.
最重要的是 我必须再一次
On top of everything else, I have to learn
学习如何做一个普通人
How to be around regular people again.
我会一直陪着你的
Until then... You've got me.
嗯
Hm.
好的 我们能谈谈
Ok, can we talk about
这些年房♥间里的武装大象 然后想想
About the weaponed-up elephant in the room, and narrow down
是谁想要暗♥杀♥你
Who tried to assassinate you?
波波 卢卡多
Bobo, lucado...
你以为你自己的老板想杀你
You think your own boss tried to snuff you out?
我们的关系非常紧张 我必须知道
We have a pretty contentious relationship And I gotta explore
- 所有的可能 - 医生
All options. Doc.
- 得了吧 你在开玩笑 - 不
- Come on, you joking? - No.
他也有嫌疑 他逃跑了
He's an option.He fled town.
他没有 逃跑 是你给了他辆车
He didn't "Flee." - You gave him a car.
可能有很多人都想我死
There may be a lot of people that want me dead,
但绝不可能是霍利迪医生
But it ain't doc holliday.
还有如果是他 他只亲自送堆炸♥药♥的
And if it was him, he'd just deliver the dynamite himself.
是啊 他的确如此优雅
Yeah, he is classy like that.
- 听着 如果你想让我全境通告他 - 不想
- Look, if you want me to put an apb out on him... - no.
我啥都没说
I'm not asking for anything.
我一点都不在乎他去了哪里
I really don't give a shit where he went.
好吧 好的
Ok. Yeah.
上帝啊 快来看看这个
Jesus, look at this stuff.
就像网站上的黑色星期五特卖♥♥一样
It's like black friday sale at dudeswhokill.Com.
还有 呃 我在处理尸体的时候发现了这个
And, uh, yeah.I found this when I disposed of the bodies.
这些图案象征着流浪者
Those are elements indicative of rangers.
- 这些是你偷♥拍♥的 - 是的
Those are your peeps. Yeah.
我猜这不是什么神圣的东西 对吧
Guess nothing's sacred, huh?
- 显然不是 但你看图案的这里 - 大刀
- Apparently not.But the elements here... - the machetes.
另一个精英团体 危险的家伙 枪 毒品
Another elite group.Dangerous guys. Guns, drugs,
美味的土豆沙拉
Delicious potato salad
它们将在5秒内从嘴唇到屁♥股♥
that'll go from lips to hips in five seconds.
你知道吗
You know what?
- 他们有一个分部在镇上 - 我敢打赌他们
- They have a chapter here in town. - Bet it started
有退役军人
With ex-servicemen.
我们是一个很好的团队
We make a pretty good team.
- 我们应该买♥♥T恤衫的 - 别太过分
- We should get t-shirts. - Don't push it.
你有时间吗
you got a sec?
炼狱之城中最好的警♥察♥
Anything for purgatory's finest.
当然除我以外的
Other than me of course.
你什么时候
When did you...?
- 今天早上 - 这是什么
- This morning.- What is it?
- 我会处理的 - 谢谢 - 好的
- I'll deal with it. - Thanks. - Right.
- 这家伙需要放松一点 - 来吧 厄普
- That guy needs to unclench. - Come on, earp.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表