剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
他怎么能让天使来帮他完成这么肮脏的谈判呢
I question what sort of a man sends an angel to do his bidding.
我可不知道什么天使 我叫宝芬妮
I don't know no Angel. Name's Bethany.
宝芬妮 亲爱的 我在猜 你带来的重要消息
Bethany. Lovely, darling. Now, am I to assume that you have
是我一直在渴望的吗
the vital information that Bobo knows that I so sorely desire?
波波给你派了个活
Bobo's got another job for you.
我拒绝 上一单的账还没清呢 这不过分吧
Well, he has not paid me for the last one, so I decline. With prejudice.
波波说什么 我们就做什么
Bobo tells us to do things, and we do 'em.
- 这是这块儿的规矩 - 这规矩管不到我
- That's the deal around here. - Not for me.
听说你很勇敢
I hear you're brave.
还有一手好枪法
Good with a gun.
听说你颇负盛名
I hear you're also famous for...
勇敢
Bravery...
只是为了美化愚蠢而已
is just a fancy word for stupid.
假如我变蠢了 千万提醒我
Please refrain from accusing me of such foolishness.
看在我超凡
Now, as for my prowess
枪法的面子上 告诉波波
with a gun... you tell Bobo
让他的僵尸身体离我的车远一点
to drag his corrupt corpse down to my trailer
还有最好把我想知道的告诉我
and tell me what I wanna know,
否则就让他第一个尝尝
or he will gain some first-hand knowledge
我的枪法
of the efficacy of my shot.
如果我没听错的话 你已经很久很久
If what I hear is true, it's been a hell of a long time
没教训过谁了
since you taught anyone a lesson.
不想吗
Unless you don't wanna.
哇哦 女士 我
Well now, ma'am, I...
我可没这么说
I did not say that.
现在让波波见鬼去吧
And this will really piss Bobo off.
好啊我诱人的小樱桃
The cherry on my sundae.
- 为什么这归我们管 - 副市长的尸体被切片了
- What makes this ours? - The deputy mayor's body was fileted.
- 就像切鱼片一样 - 啊 鱼死了
- Like a fish. - Ah, fish death
也归黑色徽章管 明白了
equals Black Badge, got it.
他们带走了雪莉 迪克森的笔记
They also took Shirley Dixon's journal.
- 有什么理论支持吗 - 比如直觉吗
- Theories? - You mean, like a hunch?
一本大多数人热爱的聋哑诗人日记
Well, the diary of our country's most beloved deaf-mute poet
能说明什么
could bring in some serious coin.
为什么要当众杀掉副市长呢
Why kill the deputy mayor in front of dozens of witnesses?
- 他们肯定有必须这么做的理由 - 就为了带走他被割下来的手吗
- They must've really wanted it. - Along with his severed hand.
- 什么意思 - 这是几天前发生的
- Say what? - This came in a few days ago.
噢 前方高能预警
Oh, viewer discretion is advised.
- 这点画面我还承受得来 - 好吧
- I think I can handle it. - OK...
- 别说我没提醒你啊 - 我的天
- Can't say I didn't warn you. - Oh, my God!
这刀子是有多钝
How dull is that knife?
天 他要错过公交了
Oh, he's gonna miss his bus.
哈哈哈哈哈
Hahahahaha!
再放一遍
Play it again.
哈哈哈哈哈
Hahahahaha!
看到他的动作了吗 快如闪电
See how he moves? Freaky.
可能是在模仿地狱的恶鬼 强大 快速
Could be mimicking a hellhound. Strong, fast,
嗅觉灵敏
finely tuned sense of smell...
小屁孩 你杀了自己的爸爸
Girly, you killed your own daddy.
帮了我们一个大忙
Did our work for us!
厄普
Earp.
他就是七人组里的一个 那天晚上他也在
He's one of the Seven. He was there that night.
他们要一本日记跟男人的手有什么用呢
What did they want with a book and an old dude's paw?
这些东西都是经过精心策划的
All these items are carefully curated.
我的假设是他们在为了某个仪式准备
My theory is that they're collecting rarities
- 祭品 - 会是什么呢 伏都徒那样吗
-for a ritual. - What, like Voodoo?
比起海地人 更像是欧洲暗黑教♥徒♥
Uh, more like Dark-Ages European than Haitian.
有时候 你脑洞真大
Sometimes, you come so close to cool, and
- 不过倒也靠谱 - 受害者叫梅尔 克莱格霍恩
-then cool makes a run for it. - The victim was Mel Cleghorn.
50年前 他被指控杀了自己女朋友
50 years ago, he was charged with the killing of his girlfriend.
所有证据都显示他有罪 可最后还是被无罪释放了
All evidence pointed to his guilt, but he was let off.
传说无罪之人的
And legend has it the left
左手可以打开去往外界的大门
hand of an innocent murderer can open gateways.
他们想越过幽灵河三角区
They're trying to get out of the Ghost River Triangle.
不可能 这不科学
They can't. It's impossible.
- 希望如此 - 嗯 沉默的声音
- I hope so. - OK, a mute's voice,
无罪杀人犯 接下来是什么
an innocent killer; what's next?
这些仪式一般需要三种东西 孟德斯法器
Now, these things usually come in threes, mundus triformis.
- 是什么 - 是一种
- Uh? - It's a kind
似是而非的东西 比如冰冷的火焰 活着的逝者
of paradox, like cold fire, the living dead.
- 噢 我懂了 - 就是这样
- Ohhh, OK. - Yeah.
我会注意看有没有穿冰烫装的僵尸的
I'll keep my eyes open for a zombie wearing an icy-hot patch.
别这样 厄普 我没开玩笑 如果还魂者逃走了
Come on, Earp, this ain't no joke. If the revenants escape,
他们四散各地
they can scatter to the four corners of the world,
就会掀起一场腥风血雨 烧杀抢掠无恶不作
ignite a shit storm of rape, murder, pillaging.
我能处理抢劫
Well, the pillaging, we could handle.
好吧 你去哪儿 我们还有活要干 厄普
OK, where are you going? We've got work to do. Earp!
厄普 我们刚聊了开头
Earp! We've got a description of the van.
我需要想想 还有特基拉 很多很多的特基拉
Yeah. I need to think. And tequila. Mucho tequila.
先生 你在干什么
Sir! What are you doing?!
先生
Sir
不 不
No! No!
噢 所以这就是你为什么来这儿吗 你在写书吗
Oh, so that's why you're here? You're running a book?
关于边境生活的 但有点卡住了
On frontier life. But I am lately stumped.
我正在寻找
I seek the name and likeness
这片一个杰出人物的名字和喜好
of a figure once prominent in these parts.
我搜集了
Well, I have collected
所有幽灵河三角区的几乎每一♥期♥都有的过期报纸
almost every back issue of the Ghost River Chronicle.
很多本地的故事
A bit of a local history not myself.
你要找的人
So, this guy that you're looking for...
- 是个女士 - 好吧
- It's a woman. - OK...
哦
Um...
哇哦 找到了
Ooh! Here we go!
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
大鼻子凯特
"Big Nose Kate."
一个很著名的枪手的长♥期♥伙伴
Long-time companion of a famous gunslinger...
不是我想要的类型 找找金发碧眼的
Not the filly I'm looking for. Think blonde.
迷人的
Think striking.
男人啊都一个样
Men always do.
你可以试试 最后一道钉 庆典的那期
Why don't you look up the "Last spike" Ceremony.
我记得她在里面
I may recall her being there...
我读到过
so I've read.
当然
Of course.
好
Ok...
1882年5月
"May, 1882."
没有 没有照片
No. No photos.
还记得他们的名字吗
Recognize any names?
这样 多谢你的相助
Well, I appreciate the help,
- 不过 我得走了 - 是吗
- but I best be heading off. - Oh.
哦 呃
Oh. Uhhh...
所以
So...
呃 如果我真的找到什么东西
if I do find anything, uh,
在哪能找到你呢
where are you staying?
我在波波 德尔 瑞的拖车公园
A place young ladies should not venture.
那地方像你这样的年轻女孩子可不应该去
A trailer park, proprietered by one Bobo Del Rey.
哦 哦
O... Oh.
多谢啦 女士
Much obliged, ma'am.
非常好
ok.
爸爸 薇拉 你们好吗
Hey, Daddy. Hi, Willa.
很抱歉没有经常来看你们
Sorry, I don't visit much,
不过反正你们也不在那里面
but you're not even in there.
你们应该就待在骨灰盒里
Nothing but sand in your casket.
这就是你们现在的舞台了
This is your gig.
收拾还魂者这事儿其实应该爸爸你来 你注定要做的
You should be doing this. You were meant to.
我真的非常想念你们
I miss you guys so damn much.
密♥码♥ 我需要那些数字
The numbers. I need those numbers.
尊重我一点行不行 你就不能让我和
Little respect here? Trying to have
- 和我家人相处一会儿 - 他会告诉我数字的
- a moment with my family! - He'll tell me the numbers!
哇哦 我敢说这是违法的
Whoa! Pretty sure this is illegal.
萨姆想要那些数字
Sam wants the numbers.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表