剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
斯坦知道
Stan knows them.
- 必须得问问他 - 嗯 我猜你一会儿
- Just gotta ask him. - Hmm, doubt you're gonna
就会跟约翰尼 麦思德一个鬼样了
get much out of Johnny McDead here.
- 伙计 还好吗 你没吃药吧 - 是他们中的三个把我
- You OK, pal? Off your meds? - Three of them
搞成这个鬼样的
made me what I am!
砰 我这是在哪儿 地狱 肯定是地狱
BANG! Where I am? Hell? Must be Hell.
但我终于回来了
But I come back!
你
You.
- 我死也不回去了 - 不
- Never going back. - Oh,
还魂者 你会回去的 而且你很快就会被烧死了
you're going back, revenant. And you're gonna burn.
哇靠 他怎么这么快
Christ, he is fast!
我查了查墓碑上的名字 斯坦利 盖特伍德
I ran the name on the headstone. Stanley Gatewood.
- 你好啊 道尔斯 - 他在70年代成立了普格特瑞银行
- Hello to you too, Dolls. - Managed the Bank of Purgatory
还雇佣了一位叫马蒂的人
in the 70s. Hired a man by the name of Marty
以欺辱农民为乐
who took great pleasure in foreclosing on farmers.
你为什么不开枪杀了他
Why didn't you shoot him?
他动起来跟跳街舞一样 你不会忘了吧
He moves like he's krumping, remember?
但是我捡到了这个
But he dropped this...
不用谢
You're welcome.
密♥码♥吗 还是银行账户
Passwords? Bank accounts?
密♥码♥ 但是普格特瑞银行现在
Combination? But the Bank of Purgatory
- 不是变成一家二手商店了吗 - 承包商在周围建了好几个
- is now a surplus store. - Contractors build around
大到搬不动的老保险库 喝完咖啡
old vaults that are too big to move. Down that coffee
- 我们就走 - 这特么很烫啊
- and we'll go. - It's really hot.
好吧 啊
Fine! Hmm!
喏 货车在那 我们来迟了
There, the van. We're too late.
我们要赶紧藏起来 然后分头行动
OK, we're gonna take cover and regroup.
我们不能打草惊蛇
We don't want to tip them off.
幸好我们没有开一辆大型缉毒车
Good thing we're not driving a giant narcmobile.
是 我就只要一个两英寸长的螺丝钳 牵引钩要用的
Yeah, it's just a two-inch clamp for my tow hook.
这贵不贵
Think it'll be expensive?
比你欠薇弗莉的戒指便宜多啦
Less than the ring you owe Waverly.
噢 不好意思
Oh, sorry.
看看这身材
Look at that body.
这个是我的了
I call dibs!
谢了 我已经习惯了
Thanks. I get that a lot.
操
Shit!
所有人蹲在地上
Everybody on the ground!
- B计划 伙计们 我们的小伙伴来了 - 啊
- Plan B, boys, we got company! - Ah!
退后 我们有人♥质♥
Stay back! We got hostages!
蹲下
Go!
人♥质♥ 太棒了 这是不是就意味着还魂者们还不会杀了他们
Hostages. Good, right? Means they're not going to kill them.
暂时还不会
Not yet.
每个人都交出自己的手♥机♥ 立刻
Everybody hand over your phones. Now.
谁还会拿着手♥机♥啊 是不是
Who still carries phones, right?
不要逼我毁了即将属于我的东西
Don't make me damage what will soon be mine!
千万别 兄弟 你还没有伤害任何人
Don't do this, fellas. You haven't hurt anybody yet.
拿走收银台里的所有东西吧 请不要伤害无辜的人
Just take what's in the register, leave out the back.
啊 哈
Ugh! Ah!
镇定点
Keep your head!
外面那个婊♥子♥能够把我们所有人都送回地狱
That bitch outside can send us all back to Hell,
这些人♥质♥是我们唯一的筹码了
and these hostages are our only bargaining chips!
你 还有你 到后面去 你去桌子后面 跟着他们
You and you, head to the back! You behind the desk, follow 'em.
把他从地板上拉起来
Get him off the floor!
快
Now!
我们就要成功了 伙计们 马蒂 动起来 去找保险库
We're close, boys! Marty, move your ass, find the vault.
盖瑞 你去帮他
Gary, you help him.
就我一个人吗
Alone?
为什么我们不直接进去杀了这些王八蛋
Why are we not going in there and shooting these bastards?
动动脑子 你觉得我们能在他们
Do the odds. You think we can subdue
杀人之前制♥服♥他们三个吗
all three before they kill anyone?
哈 警♥察♥ 来的真及时
Oh, the cavalry. Just in time.
哇 太棒了耶
Ah, great.
我刚刚收到报♥警♥ 有人开枪射击
Got a report of shots fired,
也说了人♥质♥情况 需要呼叫空中支援吗
hostage situation. I call the Tac team?
他们需要1个小时才能从城里到这儿
It'll take them an hour to get here from the city.
你也收到我提供的线索了
You take your cues from me.
那我们就只能干站在一边 什么都不做吗
So we just stand around with our thumbs up our asses?
如果你的本事就这些 请自便
And if that's how you've been trained, feel free.
他们抓走人♥质♥就是为了跟我们谈判 对吧
Hostage taking is about bargaining, right?
我们有他们想要的东西
We have things they want.
- 密♥码♥吗 - 还有厄普家的继承人
- The combination? - And the Earp heir.
不 这太冒险了 他们会杀了你的
No. Too risky. They'll kill you.
你自己说的 他们想要一点一点
You said it yourself, they're trying to piece together
拼凑出某种咒语 所以如果他们认为
some kind of spell, so if they think
我能帮他们拿到他们想要的
I can help them get what they want,
这对里面的人♥质♥来说 就是值得的
then that's gotta be worth every person in there.
把这个给里面的头
Give this to whoever's in charge.
- 还有 - 不要上他们的车
- And... - Never get into a vehicle,
不要移♥动♥到其他的位置
never move to a second location.
你之前也被挟持过做人♥质♥吗
You've been in a hostage situation before?
- 算是吧 - 这次 你来做主
- Sort of. - This time, you're the law,
里面所有无辜的人都靠你了
and innocent people are depending on you.
- 把你的枪给我 - 什么鬼
- Now, your gun. - What?!
他们不会让你带着枪进去的 我会让它
They're not gonna let you in there with it. I'll get it
回到你身边的 厄普 我保证
back to you, Earp. I promise.
好吧
Ok.
我进去了
Here goes.
- 你知道我是谁吧 - 废话
- You know who I am, right? - Oh, yeah.
我来换里面的那些人♥质♥
Take me in exchange for the hostages,
还有帮你们拿到你们需要的东西
and I'll help you get what you need.
进来
Come on!
你需要跟我老大说一下
You need to talk to my boss.
- 把你的手伸出来 - 告诉我你们要什么
- See your hands. - Tell me what you want.
我会释放一部分人♥质♥
I'll release some hostages,
但要是你耍敢什么花招 这些人都得死
But if you try anything, people will die.
黑色徽章分部
The black badge division has facilities
在幽灵河三角区外都有部署
Outside the ghost river triangle,
如果你敢动我的探员一根毫毛
And if you harm one hair on my deputy's head,
我保证你们下半生会生不如死
I guarantee you a fate much worse than death.
给我过来
Come on!
咋了
What happened?
- 肖蒂受伤了 - 只是心绞痛又犯了
- shorty's hurt. - just my angina acting up.
人老了总是会有点毛病
You go into a surplus store, you're
就好像你进二手商店总是会看见很多工具一样
Bound to come across a few tools.
女人和店员可以先走了
The women and the clerk can go.
等等
Hey! hey!
我刚才的意思是 用我来交换所有的人♥质♥
I said it's me in exchange for all the hostages.
对 没错 但是我们需要你们仨儿 所以
Yeah, well, we need three of you, so...
要干嘛
For what?
走吧
Come on.
不用谢 太客气了您 嘿 姐们走好
Oh, you're welcome! no problem. hey, tchk!
呵呵
Pfff!
当他们回来之后 我们得分散他们的注意力
When they come back, we need to create
你觉得先弄那对双胞胎怎么样
A diversion. how do you feel about flashing the twins?
别这样 马蒂 拜托 不要
no, marty! please! no!
有什么计划吗 马歇尔执行官
What's the plan, deputy marshal?
我们先包围商店 如果你找到了好的射击角度 告诉我
We surround the store. you get a clear shot, let me know.
- 好的 - 听到枪声之后我们就进去
- ok. - we hear shots, we go in.
打给薇弗莉 告诉她 她姐姐有麻烦了
Call waverly. tell her that her sister's in a situation.
好的 那个不是钱普的卡车吗
Ok. isn't that champ's truck?
- 就那个薇弗莉的男朋友吗 - 很不幸 是的
- waverly's boyfriend? - unfortunately...
既然没我什么事儿了
Consider my plot vacated.
那里从来都不属于你 伙计
It was never yours, hombre.
那个 你不会蠢到
Now, you weren't stupid enough to
被跟踪了也没发觉吧
Let yourself be followed, were you?
我不蠢 但你听好了 波波 德尔 瑞
Never. now listen here, bobo del rey.
我找到嗜血米勒 我也把利瓦伊拖过去了
I found killer miller, i dragged levi across the line.
正是如此我觉得我和你互不亏欠了
But just so i don't feel like i owe you anything else,
我觉得我们最好保持点距离
I think it's best i put some distance between us.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表