剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我不想这样苟且的活着
I don't want to live, waiting
被迫等待我们之一被继承者杀死的噩耗
for either of us to be shot down by the heir.
这简直生不如死
That's no life.
所以你已经释然了吗
So you've made your peace?
你会成为打破诅咒的人 薇诺娜
You're gonna be the one to break this curse, Wynonna.
为了我们大家能跳出这轮回
For all of us.
我先谢谢你
And I thank you.
我数3下 好吗
I'm gonna count to three. OK?
一
One.
# 别哭闹 #
# Don't you cry #
# 睡吧睡吧 #
# Go to sleepy #
# 我亲爱的宝贝 #
# Little babies #
时间快到了 宝贝们
It's almost time, lovies.
波波叔叔正在找你们 你们所有的部分
Uncle Bobo is finding you. All of you.
然后一切就会像我们之前安排好的那样
And then it will be just like we planned.
好了 够了康斯坦丝
All right, that's enough, Constance.
我们能不能别异常的兴奋
Let's not get hysterical.
让我带走他们 他们和我一起会更开心的
Let me take them. They'll be happier with me.
你不愿让我这么做吗
Won't you let me?
你想要那样 对吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
可我想要的是
What I would like,
康妮
Connie...
是能离开这个鬼地方的方法
is for the lead to get out of this goddamned prison.
那个你很久之前就向我保证给我的方法
My lead that you've been promising me for years.
我只是以牙还牙
Tit for tat.
就像我们之前说的那样
Like we've always said.
我把你的孩子们拼凑齐
I put your boys back together,
你就给我出去的方法
you give me that lead.
顺便提一句
By the by.
你什么时候才打算告诉我霍利迪医生
When were you gonna tell me Doc Holliday
又重回人间了
was back amongst the living?
那你什么时候打算告诉我
When were you gonna tell me
由于你 他很害怕活物
he scares the living shit out of you?
你没有任何权利这么做
You had no right!
我做的没有错
I did what was right!
如果是对的话 我们就不会
Right woulda been shooting that
枪杀了他们之后还要逃跑
thing and us running for it!
他不仅仅只是一个东西 医生
He wasn't always a thing, Doc.
而且 如果要我一直杀人还不抓狂的话
And if I'm gonna keep killing them
那么我需要除了复仇以外的其他动力
and not go crazy, then I need more than revenge!
该死 薇诺娜
Goddamnit, Wynonna!
-他们都是坏人 -所以
-They're bad people! -So I just
我就必须要忘记他们也是人吗
ignore they're people at all?
我在那口枯井下面的无尽黑暗里
I spent over a hundred years in the dark, at the bottom
待了100年
of a dried up old well.
你知道我脑子里翻来覆去想的事是什么吗
Do you know what thought I turned over
支撑着我苟延残喘的想法是什么吗
and over in my head? What I lived on?
全部都是一个想法
The sheer knowledge
那就是我一定要让那个把我变成这样的婊♥子♥
that I would pay back the bitch
那个把我变成一个怪物的婊♥子♥
that made me what I am.
付出她应有的代价
This monster.
-你不是一个怪物 -但都比不上菲什那样 有人性
-You're not a monster. -But a lesser man than Fish.
我今天见到她了
I saw her today.
至少我想我见到了
At least I think I did.
然后她
And she...
她的威力 我无能为力
Her power... I couldn't.
这就是为什么你留下 但又不帮我们的原因
That's why you stayed. Not to help us.
我把那个男的钉在那儿
I staked that man out there.
我很清楚我把他钉在那里的后果是怎样
I knew what would happen to him and I staked him still.
我甚至能做出更糟糕的事 我愿意把所有还魂者钉在那里
Even worse, I would stake every Revenant in this world,
也愿意把很多人类钉在那里
and most of the humans too,
只求能灭掉那个女魔 康斯坦丝
if that's what it takes to destroy Constance Clootie.
我需要有原则 医生 有准则
I need rules, Doc. A code.
否则 我就会变成像你一样的人
Otherwise I'll end up just like you.
别和你自己开玩笑 薇诺娜
Oh, stop kidding yourself, Wynonna.
你骨子里和我一样
You are exactly like me.
我们不能这样
We can't.
嘘 待会再说
Shh. Say that after.
-这是七人组吗 晒好了吗 -还没
-Is it of the Seven? Is it done? -Not yet.
请你赶快洗 如果菲什敢耍我的话 我
Please hurry. If Fish screwed me, I'm...
才意识到你不应该相信他 别瞎转悠了
Going to realize you shouldn't have trusted him? Stop hovering.
还是说你想来干这个
Or do you want to do this yourself?
因为这不是我的复仇战 是我的工作
'Cause this isn't my vendetta. It's my job.
我很谢谢你
And I appreciate it.
我们关系缓和些了吗
Are we good?
那个 我今天杀了三个还魂者
Look, I killed three in a day.
包括那个给我们这些照片的人
Including the one who helped us get these pictures,
然后你知道吗 他一点都不可怕
and you know what? He wasn't terrible.
他看着我的眼睛
He looked into my eyes,
然后我给了他一个安息的机会
and I offered him a chance to make peace.
然后 我感觉 好极了
And I felt... better.
不错的想法
Great plan.
还魂者只有一件事不懂 那就是安息
Only thing is, Revenants don't understand what 'peace' means.
好吧 或许只有很少还魂者会坦白 让我杀了他们
Well, maybe only a few take a shot at coming clean,
但是我接受这样的感觉 我不能心里装的都是仇恨
but I gotta offer it. I can't fill up on revenge.
我也需要一些释然 为了我自己
I need some peace. For me,
为了我妹妹
for my sister.
你用你的方式 我用我的
You do it your way, I'll do it mine.
只要我们都是朝同一个目标就好
As long as we are pulling in the same direction.
差不多的目标
Roughly.
来看看
Take a look.
-我可以拿走吗 -可以
-Can I take this? -Mm-hmm.
你一旦找到七人组的照片
As soon as you find a picture of The Seven...
嗯 我会给你打电♥话♥的 你走吧
Yeah, I'll call. Go.
我觉得我好像见过它
I feel like I've seen this before.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表