剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
- 可以走了吗 - 等等
- Good to go? - Wait.
为什么 他们又一次想在我们自己家里杀了我们
For what? They just tried to kill us in our own home again!
噢 伙伴们
Uh, guys,
我想我好像被打中了
I think I got a little bit shot.
薇弗莉
Waverly!
- 他们要跑远了 - 没事的 你会没事的
- They're getting away! - It's ok. You're ok.
- 薇诺娜 - 等一会儿
- Wynonna! - Just a second!
- 好的 这只是点擦伤 - 只是
- Ok, it's just a graze. - Just?!
- 靠 薇拉 - 快去 我们不能再失去她了
- Shit! Willa! - Go, we can't lose her again.
快去
Go.
照顾好她
take care of her.
噢 哦 天呐
Oh... Oh, god.
噢 噢
Ow. Oww!
没事了 嘿 嘿 嘿 你做到了 你会没事的
It's ok. Hey, hey, hey. You got it. You're gonna be alright.
离她远点
Get away from her!
再见 波波
Bye -bye, bobo.
啊
ah!
卧♥槽♥
What?!
我终于逮住他了
I finally had him!
他弄伤你了吗
Did he hurt you?
弄伤我 薇诺娜 他救了我
Hurt me? Wynonna, he saved me.
你觉得这会留下疤痕吗
Do you think it'll scar?
有些人会自己刻上疤痕
Dudes dig scars.
女的也会吗
Do chicks?
周围危险清除
Perimeter's clear.
你知道 他们中大多数人
You know, most of those
都有最新式的装备 军事纹身
guys had top -shelf gear, military tattoos.
- 佣兵密令 - 不是一次围攻
- Mercenaries? - Wasn't a siege,
而是一次蓄意暗♥杀♥
It was an assassination attempt.
除了还魂者 还有谁那么迫切地想弄死我们
Other than revenants, who wants to kill us that badly?
是因为薇拉吗
Is it about willa?
他们知道她回来了 还是因为说也许有两个继承人
Do they know she's back or that there might be two heirs?
这不是薇拉或是你的关系
This isn't really about willa or you.
我从其中一具尸体上找到的
I pulled this off from one of the bodies.
目标是我
The target was me.
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
我需要你告诉我
I need you to tell me
你所知道的有关波波 德尔 瑞的所有事
Everything you know about bobo del rey.
我没开玩笑
No kidding.
我以为我在做你要我做的事
I thought I was doing what you asked.
多尔斯和黑色徽章 清除
Dolls and black badge, done.
厄普继承者 清除
The earp heir, done.
求你了 求你不要杀我
Please. Please don't kill me.
你让我做什么都行
I'll do whatever you want.
- 任何事 - 噢 我知道
Anything! - Oh, I know.
知道吗 我想要的
You see, what I want
是让你给我举办个派对
Is for you to throw me a party.
哈
Ha!
这该死的什么情况 啊
What in tarnation! Ah!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, jesus!
不管你到底是什么 胡安 卡龙
Whatever the hell you are, juan -carlo,
你不是个好机修师
A decent mechanic you are not.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表