剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
这就是你给我的礼物么
So this is your gift for me?
和你的妹妹一起
And for your sister.
我爱你 薇诺娜
I love you, Wynonna...
你跟他们来的时候一样崩溃(指参加柯蒂斯叔叔葬礼)
but you're as broken as they come.
你好 厄普
Hello, Earp.
口渴么
Thirsty?
不是 这口老井很久之前就干了
No. This old well dried up a long time ago.
就像我忍♥受跟踪者很久了
Much like my tolerance for stalkers.
不是吧 你在跟踪我吗
No, really, are you following me?
碰巧路过
Happened to be driving by.
- 如果你想约我 - 不是
- Well, if you wanted a date... - I don't.
- 哎哟 - 但可能我就是
- Ouch. - But I might be the one person
那个能帮你的人
that can help you.
多谢了 但是我总会把所有事都变得更糟
Thanks, but I'm more of a make-everything-worse kind of gal.
是会更糟 难道你觉得那个杀了吉尔斯坦的人
Gonna get worse. You think the thing that killed Kiersten
还会让你活命吗
is just gonna let you live?
除非我现在就走
Not if I'm already gone.
厄普 我知道你所知的那些
Earp, I know what you know.
好吧
Ok...
但是 你不了解我 执行官
Well, you don't know me, Deputy.
去跟当地人聊聊 他们会告诉你
Talk to the locals, they'll tell you.
- 是 你脑子有病 是个坏胚子 - 嗯哼
- Yeah, that you're mental, a bad seed. - Mm-hmm.
啊 你还忘了我把他们在床上吓得半死
Aw, you forgot scary good in bed.
你想干嘛
What do you want from me?!
我需要了解这个地区的人 了解这里的居民的人
I need someone that knows the area, its people.
我希望你来我的队
I want you to join my squad.
就一次站在法律正义的一边吧
Work for the right side of the law for once.
- 你肯定很绝望 - 情况让人绝望
- You must be desperate. - The situation's desperate.
好吧 呵 我不是什么官方权威人士 懂吧
OK. Well, I don't do authority, alright?
这几天 我差点失去理智
These days, I barely do sober.
那我就去找薇弗莉
Then I recruit Waverly.
镇上的人们都在吹捧她
People in town rave about her.
我跟你说过不要把她牵扯进来
I told you to leave her out of this!
很显然 我找错了对象
Clearly, I'm talking to the wrong sister.
是啊 你们这些家伙总是找错人
Yeah, you're all talking to the wrong sister!
他们把那个好的姑娘带到
They took the good one into the hills.
山丘上宰了
and slaughtered her!
她叫什么
What was her name?
薇拉
Willa.
我见证过所谓的法律对我父亲的惩罚
I saw what being law did to my father.
不管你听说过什么
Whatever you've heard...
是因为你们的"法律"才会让他有这样的下场
getting deputized's what did him in.
我的上司考虑到普格特瑞城发生的可怕事件
My bosses consider what's happening here in Purgatory urgent,
他们会不惜一切代价保护自己的利益
and they will do whatever it takes to protect their interests.
哦 好样的
Well, good for them.
你刚刚爬进那口老井拿什么东西 厄普
So, what did you go down an old dried-up well to get, Earp?
别再跟着我
Don't follow me again.
我在这里受够了惊喜
Had it up to here with surprises.
薇拉
Willa!
你帮不了忙 你不是继承人
You can't help! You aren't the heir!
猎枪没用
Shotgun won't work.
他得用怀亚特之枪
He needs Wyatt's gun.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
呃啊
Argh! Ugh!
爸爸
Daddy!
准备好来点猛的吗 小辛迪
Get ready for awesome, little Cindy.
好吧 可能要近点
OK, maybe if I get a little closer.
我靠
Shit!
害群之马回来了啊
The black sheep returns.
老天爷
Jesus!
现在就悠闲地逛逛吧 雷德利
Waddle along now, Nedley.
警长 警长 雷德利
Sheriff... Sheriff Nedley.
柔软的屁♥股♥还白白净净吗
You keeping your fluffy hindquarters clean
还是要我看在以前的情面上搜查一下
or should I frisk you for old times' sakes?
不必了
Wouldn't risk it.
你从心脏病死里逃生
We both know you're one grope away from a heart attack.
最好还是看看网上的情♥色♥片吧
Best stick to internet porn and
反正注定死而无靠 你觉得呢
the certainty of dying alone, don't you think?
薇诺娜你为什么还回来呢
Why'd you even come back, Wynonna?
你还没让爱你的人吃尽苦头吗
Haven't the people who love you suffered enough?
可能吧
Probably.
薇弗莉
Waverly?
钱普
Champ?
他跟你说了吧
He told you.
我准备帮忙
I'm ready to help.
这他妈是什么
What the sweet hell is this?
那个
That?
这只是一些基本内容
That's just the basics.
看啊 这里是我找到的所有资料 关于我们家的
Look. Everything I could find about our family.
你知道吗 怀亚特 厄普
You know, Wyatt Earp...
这是他杀的人 看啊
the people he killed. Look.
你应该做个普通人的 薇弗莉
You're supposed to be normal, Waverly.
- 你应该注意危险的 - 嗷
- You're supposed to be safe! - Ow!
你知道吗 我跑遍了这里的所有图书馆
You know, I scoured every library,
和档案馆 你以为我什么都没找到吗
every archive in the country, and you know what I never found?
我不能打破诅咒的原因
A reason why I can't break the curse.
好吧 你想让那剪报的习惯给你带来
OK. How about 'cause your scrapbooking habit
- 什么可怕的转折吗 - 是不错
- has taken a terrible turn?! - Good one.
哦 我的天 那是怀亚特之枪吗
Oh, my God! Is that Wyatt's gun?
你一直知道它在哪
You knew where it was this whole time?!
是啊 我当时12岁 很害怕 就把它给扔了
Yeah, I was 12. Panicked, I threw it away.
我的天啊 好美 哇哦
My God, it's beautiful! Ow!
枪太老了 已经不好打了
It's old, it doesn't shoot straight,
但它足够我们在五千英里之外
and it's worth enough to buy us both
买♥♥栋小公♥寓♥了
a chrome condo 5000 miles from here.
这里才是我们的家 薇诺娜
This is our home, Wynonna.
我会捍卫它 就算你不会
I'll protect it, even if you won't.
- 你会死的 - 除非我有这个
- You'll die! - Not if I have this!
听着 我们能用这个 嗷 用这个
Look, we can use it... Ow! We can use it
- 杀了我们的敌人们 - 敌人们
- to kill our enemies! - "Enemies"?
薇弗莉 这把枪唯一杀掉的人
Waverly, the only person
是爸爸
this gun ever killed was Daddy!
是我朝他开的枪
When I shot him!
- 你当时是在救他 - 是吗
- You were trying to save him. - Ah?
- 那是场意外 - 是啊
- It was an accident. - Yeah.
然而它毁了我的生活
And it ruined my life!
我不会让它也毁了你的
Not gonna let it ruin yours.
把这屎玩意儿打包 这次 你要跟我走
Pack this shit up. This time, you're coming with me.
哦 是啊 跑路
Oh, yeah, run!
永远跑路
Always do.
我是认真的 不管你来不来 我都会上早上六点的车
I'm serious. I'm taking the 6 a.M. Bus with or without you.
行
Right...
你知道 发生这么多 我最想说你什么
You know, of all the things I've ever wanted to call you...
你真是个懦夫
you're such a coward.
我还是个骗子
Don't forget fraud.
我的天
Mercy me.
是我想的那样吗 年轻姑娘
Now is that what I think it is, little lady?
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
怀亚特 厄普的粉丝
Wyatt Earp fan?
来他喝过酒的地方看看
Came to see the place where he drank?
你知道吗
You know what?
你就释放你的怪异天性吧
Let your freak flag fly free.
哇哦 我很自♥由♥
Oh, I am free.
像鸟一样
Free as a bird,
感觉崇高壮丽
and it's sublime.
好吧
Ok.
我已经很多年没见过一把Buntline Special(枪名)了
I ain't seen a Buntline Special in years.
能看看吗
May I?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表