剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
接着薇诺娜现身了 取回了怀亚特之枪
Wynonna showed up to retrieve
留给我一根悬荡的绳子
Wyatt's gun and left me a rope dangling,
- 所以我出现在这里了 - 悬着的绳子 你们两个都喝高了吧
- and here I am. - dangling? are you both high?
好吧 也许她能进入我们的地盘
Ok. well, she might be able
但是她不能进入我们的房♥子
To get onto our land, but she's not coming
除非我们邀请她
Into our house, unless we invite her.
让他们
Hagyjuk ezeket,
无处躲藏
Mint lesben feltamadni
去吧 亡灵们
Hozzam. hogy nem.
你和你姐姐一样神经病
You are just as mental as your sister!
好了 斯蒂芬妮
Yes, ok! stephanie,
你是对的 那些都是真的 我是一个怪胎
You're right, it's all true! I am a freak!
- 薇诺娜是一个怪胎 医生也是一个怪胎 - 嘿 现在
- wynonna's a freak! doc's a freak! - hey now!
但是我就是这样一个怪胎 我知道要放倒
But I'm a freak who knows that the most lethal place
一个比你块头大得多的人 捅耳朵最为致命
To stab someone bigger than you is through the ear.
我就是这样一个怪胎
Yes, I'm the freak who knows that
我知道女巫不能跨过盐撒的线
Witches can't cross lines of salt,
现在这件事也很容易解决了
Which is pretty handy right now. and I'm the freak
我就是这样一个怪胎 放到六个月前
Who, six months ago, would have been
我会太拘谨而不敢说
Too polite to mention that
你手指上那个夸张的镶钻戒指
That big ole diamond of your finger, not only
不只是一个锆石 还丑得要死
Is it cubic zirconium, but it is ugly as shit!
- 你这个贱♥人♥ - 所以在你人生中 就这一次
- you bitch! - so for once in your life,
请比你表面看起来聪明些 闭嘴吧
Please, just be smarter than you look and just shut up!
- 现在是什么鬼情况 - 哦 我的天啊 哦 我的天
- what the hell now! - oh, my god! oh, my god!
你杀不死他因为他已经死了
You can't kill him 'cause he's already dead!
- 快出去 - 哦 我的天啊
- Go out! - oh, my god!
好了 所以她现在能造僵尸了
Ok, so she can make zombies.
是的 那可真棒
Yeah, that's neat.
等等 你说波波有两个骷髅
Wait, you said bobo has two skeletons,
而头骨属于它们俩中的一个
And the skull is part of one of them.
哦 她正试着重新复活他们
Oh, she's trying to resurrect them!
你把它藏哪儿了
Where did you hide it?
不 我不会把它交给任何人
No, I'm not supposed to give it to anybody,
好吗 听着 我是它的看守人 它在一个安全的地方
Ok? look, I'm its keeper. it's somewhere safe.
真遗憾我们不能统一意见
What a pity we can't say the same thing about ourselves.
去你的撒旦崇拜鬼玩意儿
Screw you satanist party poopers!
不 等等 斯蒂芬妮 不要
No, wait! stephanie, don't!
- 斯蒂芬妮 不要 - 太晚了
- steph, don't! - it's too late.
太晚了
it's too late. x7f
上帝啊 她抓了铁匠女士
Christ, she got the lady blacksmith.
哦 天啊 我们还把斯蒂芬妮给她了
Oh, my god! and we gave her steph.
真是太不幸了
That was unfortunate.
这下好了 好的 哦 天啊
Alright. ok. oh, god!
多尔斯 糟糕的事情真的发生了 啊
Dolls. uh, shit's really hit the fan. prfft!
这最后一个家伙 七人组里的最后一个
This last guy, the last of the seven,
他只是 他在捉弄我
He's just... he's toying with me.
好像当我看到
It's like when I'm in the presence
他的 作品 的时候
Of his... work,
我会起鸡皮疙瘩和流鼻血
It's just all goosebumps and nosebleeds,
现在我真的很需要你的帮助
And I could really use your help right now.
顺便说一句 我是薇诺娜 薇诺娜 厄普
It's wynonna by the way. wynonna earp.
多尔斯 你还好吗
Dolls! are you ok?
小薇 小薇 慢点说
wave, wave, slow down.
你什么意思 你杀了一个脱衣舞男
What do you mean, you killed a stripper?
- 好的 薇诺娜在路上了 - 好极了
- ok, wynonna's on her way. - splendid!
你认为我们离吉普车有多远
How far do you think we are from the jeep?
太远了 他们能很快抓住我们 像恶魔犯罪一样快
Too far. they'd be on us as quick as devils on sin.
点炸♥药♥吧 就现在 以我的经验
Dynamite. now, in my experience,
要么炸♥药♥把你解决掉
dynamites solvt you or worse
或者他们裂成碎片了 他们就不能杀我们了
Of problems. they can't kill us if they're in pieces.
哦好的 当然 当然 用炸♥药♥ 我就去厨房♥里拿一些来
Oh yeah, sure, sure, dynamite. I'll just go get some
不 医生 这些东西是被咒语操纵的
From the kitchen. no, doc! these things are under a spell,
好吗 他们是玩偶 我们得切掉他们的线
Ok? they're puppets, we have to cut their strings.
好的 玩偶的主人是一个只需要看你一眼
Well, their puppet master is a witch who will kill you,
就可以杀了你的女巫 或者看都不用看
Soon as look at you or worse.
医生 为什么她赐你永生以后
Doc, why did she give you immortality
- 还要把你扔到一口井里 - 我
- only to throw you down a well? - i...
哦 天啊 啊
oh, god! ah!
好的 我们 额
Ok, we... uh, we have
阁楼上有一些捕狼用的陷阱
Some coyote traps in the attic,
或许有用
maybe some more s as you can."
你把它们扔下来给我
You toss them
如果你能的话
down to me, thers as you can."
从高处我们能有更好的机会
We'll have a better chance from higher ground.
- 医生 - 如果他们闯进来了
- doc. - if they break through,
我会紧随你之后的 现在快去拿
I'll be hot on the heels. now get it!
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
哦 我的天啊 克丽茜
Oh, my god, chrissy!
对不起 我知道楼上是禁止进入的
I'm sorry. I know upstairs is off-limits.
爸爸总说
Dad always said, "just put as many people between you
在自己和入侵者之间混淆尽可能多的人
And the intruders as you can."
我受够了
I'm done with this.
这是薇拉的房♥间
This is willa's room.
我的意思是
I mean,
- 曾经是 曾经是薇拉的房♥间 - 对不起 小薇
- was, was willa's room. - I'm so sorry, waves.
你打电♥话♥给我爸爸了吗 你叫警♥察♥了吗
Did you call my dad? did you call the police?
薇诺娜在路上了
Wynonna's on her way.
她是我们最好的机会了 好的 就请你
She's the best chance we got. ok, just please,
请相信我 克丽茜
Please just trust me, chrissy.
天啊
Geez.
好的 我相信你
Ok, I do.
我经常想起
I always have. do you remember
你记得当我们十二岁的时候
That time when we were 12, and the boys,
那些男孩 他们想把我锁在移♥动♥公厕里
They tried to lock me in the porta-potty?
而你 你带着一个棍子过来
And you, you took a stick and you came out
你就开始猛敲那个带头男孩的脑袋
And you started whacking the leader in the balls.
他是钱普 哈迪
Champ hardy.
天啊 大半年前 他还是一个混♥蛋♥
God, he was a dick and three quarters back then.
你绝不会退出战斗的 小薇
You never stayed out of a fight, waves.
你是那个总是知道如何获胜的人
You were the one who always knew how to win it.
无论采取什么方法
By any means necessary.
薇拉会为她的小妹妹感到非常骄傲的
Willa would be really proud of her little sister.
我知道薇诺娜会的
I know wynonna is.
怪石女巫
Stone witch.
她只是另一个欺凌者
She's just another bully.
她说很抱歉她说谎了
She said she's sorry she lied.
接着她就从窗户逃走了
And then she just left out the window.
克丽茜 箱子里是什么
Chrissy, what was in the box?
真好奇啊
Curious,
我没有命令他们放过你
I gave them no command to spare you.
把我的孩子给我
Give me my boy.
他不再是你的孩子了
He's not just your boy anymore.
铁匠把他和我联合在了一起
The blacksmith bound him to me.
聪明
Clever.
但他还能保护你的朋友吗
But will he protect your friends?
什么 别这样
What? no.
等等 不要
Wait, no.
我只想知道你为什么对医生步步紧逼
All I wanna know is why you trapped doc,
为什么恨他
Why you hate him.
因为怀亚特 厄普
Because he was loved
珍视他 而怀亚特 厄普害死了
By wyatt earp, and wyatt earp
我的儿子们
Slaughtered my sons.
不 如果怀亚特杀了他们 他们应该跟其他还魂者一样
No, if wyatt killed them, then they would have resurrected
- 复活 - 还魂者还是人类
- like the other revenants. - revenants are human,
我的孩子们
My boys were...
是另外一类
Are something more.
这解释太扯淡了
That explains the overbite.
这个世界上有种邪恶力量
There's an evil in this world
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表