剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我可能就得靠钱普 哈迪那样的蠢货来给我打下手了
gotta go deputize some fool like Champ Hardy.
那样 炼狱之城的炼狱之日就降临了 是吧
Yeah, that would be a scary day in Purgatory, huh?
这些是什么
What's all that?
这些 有些是关于活动房♥屋停车场的资料
Well, that's a little on the trailer park.
有些是波波 德尔 瑞集团的相关资料
A little on Bobo Del Rey's enterprises.
我一直在盯着他们
I've been keeping my eyes and ears open.
他有些厉害的朋友在镇上
He's got some powerful friends in town.
我碰巧知道其中几个
I happen to know a few of them.
你知道我的工作是保密的
You know what I do is classified.
但如果你知道任何信息
But if you have any information...
在这些花样百出 品种繁多的混♥蛋♥手下打滚这么多年
Underneath the multiple layers of asshole,
我觉得你看起来像个好人 这点我很清楚
you seem like a good man. I know that.
那么有时 你必须信任我
Then sometimes, you're gonna have to trust me.
我确实这么做了
I do that,
或许我们应该协作 根据实际情况
maybe we can start working together. Case by case basis.
确实有可能
Definitely maybe.
消遣时光开始了
Happy hour's starting.
你想和我去肖蒂酒吧坐坐吗
You want to wander over to Shorty's with me?
我不喝酒
I don't drink...
四点钟去 我知道 我也不喝
At four o'clock. I know. Neither do I.
但有时候要充分的沟通才能进步
But sometimes learning things is just a matter of blending in.
来吧 泽维尔
Come on there, "Xavier,"
是时候变成我们的一员了
it's time you became one of the people.
薇弗莉 你在干嘛
Waverly, what are you doing?
静静 我想要静静
Being alone. I wanna be alone.
好吧 要是你走到到镇子的边上
Alright, well, you've reached the edge of town,
再走过去一点 你就会被冻死的
so any further out and you're gonna freeze to death.
- 快点上车嘛 -不了 谢谢
- Just get in the car. -No, thank you.
我有电击枪 你不想逼我用的吧
I've got a taser. Don't you make me use it.
好吧 那么 我开始了
OK, so, I'll start.
非常对不起 我之前表现得很欠揍
I'm sorry for being such an asshole before.
一开始你说想谈谈 然后你又不想了
First you wanna talk, then you don't wanna talk,
- 然后你想谈谈了 -好了
- then you tell me to talk... -OK,
也许我们应该
well, maybe we should figure
先搞清楚我们到底要谈什么
out what exactly it is we're talking about.
格斯要卖♥♥掉肖蒂酒吧 她装作她不会卖♥♥掉 可是她会
Gus is selling Shorty's. She acts like she won't, but she is.
我周围的一切都变了
And everything is changing around me,
但是改变得太快了 你知道吗
but it's all too fast, you know,
并且从没有人问过我是否能接受
and it's like nobody ever asks me if I'm okay with it.
大家就不能原地不动
Like, could everybody just stand still
安静一分钟吗
for one frickin' minute?!
嘿
Hey...
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
我刚刚才冲你吼了 你不应该对我这么好
I just screamed at you. You shouldn't be nice to me.
那是因为你以前的约会对象都是白♥痴♥
You know, I think you've just been dating too many shitheads.
我们不是在约会
We're not dating.
我知道
I know.
天呐 薇弗莉
God, Waverly,
我绝不会让你成为你不想成为的人
I would never ask you to be someone you're not.
那就好 不要让我成为任何人
Good. Just don't ask me to be anyone.
- 好的 -好的
- Fine. -Fine.
恩 也许可以做朋友
Well, maybe just friends.
恩 当然了 薇弗莉 你说了算
Yeah, sure, Waverly. Whatever you want.
康士坦茨 库蒂
Constance Clootie.
你又把自己陷入何种困境了
What kind of a mess have you gotten yourself into now?
帮帮我
Help me.
让我越过界线
Get me across the line,
你想要什么我都给你
and I'll give you anything you want.
权利 金钱
Power. Riches.
姑娘 无论是谁
A girl. Any girl.
和我一起步入新的生活吧
Step into a new life with me.
她是一个传统的妖妇 不是吗
She's an old-school temptress, ain't she?
或者只是被淘汰了的妓♥女♥
Or just another washed-up whore.
- 你引诱我 你这个母猪 -不 不是的
- You lured me, you sow. -No! No!
他在骗你
He's tricking you!
霍利迪
Holliday,
你从不会让人失望
you never disappoint.
我本来准备将她
I was gonna leave her
和她烧过的卵留在这儿 但我发现她的痛苦
and her smoldering spawn here, but then I saw her pain
你可以感应到 好吧 我只是一个希望重聚的傻瓜而已
speak to you and, well, I'm just a sucker for a reunion.
- 好吧 我也是 -不
- Well, me too. -No.
- 你只是一个傻瓜 -手无寸铁的还魂者有脸说吗
- You're just a sucker. -Says the unarmed revenant.
穿着一件雷蒂嘎嘎都会认为太过了的外套
In a coat Lady Gaga deemed 'maybe too much'.
薇诺娜小姑娘 你可我比想象的
Wynonna, girl, you are less cut open
完整一些啊
than I thought you'd be,
鉴于你和 杰克的小舞蹈
given your... dance with Jack.
别废话了
No more speeches.
就只有你 我 和枪
Just you, me and a gun.
安息吧
Make your Peace.
放下枪
You cock that Buntline,
要不然不等苍蝇眨眼
and I will blow it out of
我就会打烂你洁白的小手
your lily white hand faster than a fly can blink.
如果你开枪 大家都玩完
If you shoot, this all goes to shit.
多尔斯和雷德利都拿着狙击步♥枪♥在山上呢
Dolls and Nedley are in the hills with a sniper rifle.
你的扑克脸真让人可怜
Your poker face is pitiful.
现在把枪放回你的裤子里
Now put that gun back in your pants.
好吧 有人已经放下枪了
Well, someone's gun's already been down there.
情人间的小争吵吗
Lovers' quarrel?
都放下武器 孩子们 那是
Weapons away, boys. There's a...
一位女士 你也放下吧 医生
lady present. You too, Doc.
波波 德尔 瑞
Bobo Del Rey.
你有没有发誓
Now did you or did you not vow
要将女巫送给我
to deliver me the witch?
那是在你背叛我之前
That was before your betrayed me.
好了好了 你也给在场的各位作了同样的保证
Now, now. You have made similar assurances
他们做的事可更糟糕啊
to individuals here who have done much worse.
你做了光荣的承诺
You've made promises of glory.
承诺逃脱
Promises of escape.
如果你对其中一人的协议食言
Now, if you were to renege on one gentleman's agreement,
那么 谁会相信
well, who is to believe
你能保证
that you would guarantee
实现其他人的呢
fulfillment of another?
没那么简单
It ain't that simple.
噢 可这就那么简单
Oh, but it was,
在我们那个年代
in the time from which we all hail from.
每个人都要守信用
When a man's word was all that he had.
好吧
Alright.
我是玩弄了她 伤害了她的灵魂
I may have played with her a little. Broken her spirit.
但她是你的了 医生
But she's all yours, Doc.
正如我保证过的
As pledged.
你看见了 证明我确实信守承诺
Now, you see, that proves I keep my promises.
那我就满意了
Well, then I am satisfied.
只要我和我的女人们安全通过就行了
So long as my women and I have safe passage.
走吧
Go.
- 你的女人们 -闭嘴 薇诺娜
- Your women? -Shut up, Wynonna.
走就是了
Keep movin'.
集♥合♥了 孩子们
Round 'er up, boys.
好吧 我讨厌送了礼物就走 但我还有其他的生意要做呢
Well, I hate to gift and run, but I got another deal pending.
至于她
As for her,
干♥她♥ 折磨她
screw her, torture her.
反正她也喜欢叫
She's a screamer either way.
薇诺娜 厄普
Wynonna Earp,
我有一份特殊的惊喜给你
I have a very special surprise for you.
谢谢
Thank you much.
需要别的 就告诉我 好吗
Need anything else, let me know, OK?
现在干什么
Now what?
现在喝咖啡 观察
Now we drink coffee. Observe.
社交 杰瑞 你好吗
Socialize. Jerry, how you doin'?
所以你就这样做了 就这样把它卖♥♥了
So you just did it? You just went ahead and sold it.
必须做个决定
Decisions had to be made.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表