剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
啊 完了
Ahhh, nuts!
咋回事
What?
你带了后援
You brought backup?!
- 奥 - 当然
- Oh! - Yeah.
嘿 扶我起来
Hey, you came back for me.
嗯
Duh!
我是打不死的小强 记得吗
I'm nuts, remember?
算了吧
Come on!
进来
Get in!
找不到大点的卡车了吗
Couldn't get a bigger truck?
是的
Nope!
- 还好吗 - 还行
- You good? - Yeah.
格斯明天就出院了
Gus is getting discharged tomorrow.
我刚在她房♥间放了鲜花
I put fresh flowers in her bedroom.
上帝
God!
当年怀亚特 厄普到底做了啥 我们要
What happened to Wyatt Earp to make us...
承受这些
deserve this?
这回你要留下来了吗
You're really staying this time, aren't you?
这算是诅咒吧
That's why they call it a curse.
看起来你不是一个人在游荡
Well, looks like you're not the only one sticking around.
大城市 闲的蛋疼的
Big city, leather loafers:
傻♥逼♥
douche.
帅就够了
Great butt though.
好吧
Yep.
- 我们得谈谈 - 你是认真的吗
- Let's talk. - You're serious?!
这是一个害死吉尔斯坦 莱斯科的一级谋杀案
That's a first-degree murder charge of Kiersten Lesko
先不说这个 你还有一个公然非法入侵案子
and not to mention, you're also wanted
也需要接受审问
for questioning in an open B&E case.
- 这是赤♥裸♥裸的威胁 你混♥蛋♥ - 这就是大天朝
- This is blackmail, you dick! - This is big government.
你跟恶魔斗了两次还活着
You went up against demons twice and you survived.
我们需要你
We want you.
- 听组织安排呗 - 第一个任务很简单
- Get in line. - So your first job is simple:
找到并根绝怀亚特 厄普事件的恶魔
identify and eradicate Wyatt Earp's kills.
还魂者 我老爸叫他们还魂者
Revenants. My daddy always called them revenants.
在他们离开这里并且有机会
Before they leave the territory and have the chance
伤害这个国家里任何一个公民 无论男女老幼之前(除掉他们)
to slaughter every man, woman and child in this country.
- 他们逃不出普格特瑞城(炼狱之城) - 奥 等等
- They can't leave Purgatory. - Oh, wait a minute.
你是说所有恶魔只能困在这里吗
Are you telling me the demons are trapped here?
- 这是个秘密 - 有趣
- It's classified. - Cute.
多尔斯 谢谢你
Dolls, thank you
谢谢你来救我们
for coming for us. You know,
当时在树旁掩护我们
covering us from the trees.
是马歇尔 多尔斯执行官
It's Deputy Marshal Dolls.
如果你听我的指挥的话
Things will go a lot smoother
事情会好办很多
if you follow my lead.
我表示严重怀疑
I highly doubt that.
- 现在是我在挑选伙伴 - 搭伙成功
- And I'm picking my own team! - Got a team...
执行官
Deputy.
欢迎加入黑色徽章分部
Welcome to the Black Badge Division.
事实上 他想让你待那边的
He's actually letting you stay here?
只是看起来而已
Well, it seems that way.
在这里跟同类在一起
You'd be more comfortable in town
才自在
with your own kind.
恐怕我自己要变成一类了
I reckon I'm the only one of my kind left.
一些伙计们认为是你
Some of the boys are claiming it was you
上山结果了卡尔的
up in the hills who shot Carl,
给继承人提供了掩护
provided cover for the heir.
什么继承人
The heir to what?
薇诺娜是一回事
Wynonna is one thing:
是厄普家族的耻辱
a disgrace to the Earp name.
我警告你
I'm warning ya,
请不要参与此事
just keep to the outskirts.
错过今夜的大团圆吗
And miss the reunion?
这不是团圆
That's not a reunion...
是战前的狂欢
it's a war party.
耶
Yah!
- 草 草 好 - 快过来
- Fuck, fuck yes! - Get over here!
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表