剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
看来我们已经可以畅所欲言了
Since we're opening up to one another.
是波波 德尔 瑞
Bobo del rey.
雇我做这些的
That's who hired me.
具体是做什么呢
Any specifics on this "Job?"
说好的 一个答案
One question, one answer,
换一个教训 还有 这个帽子归我了
One lesson. And I'm keeping the hat.
- 您随意 - 很好
Of course. Yah.
好吧 这时候
Well, this time...
对对对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
飞刀的时候 步伐要稳 脚下要生根
...Plant your feet as though rooted to the very ground.
然后我现在求求你
Now I beg of you,
我真的求你
And I do mean beg,
瞄准脚踝就好 别弄伤我肩膀
Shoot from the elbow, not the shoulder.
- 我没办法说得更清楚 - 就射脚踝
I cannot emphasize this enough. The elbow!
干得真棒 波德先生
Very good, mr. Bubba.
- 真是个好学生 - 对
A faster learner there never was. Yah.
如果你不介意的话 能给我再来点酒吗
Another drink, if you don't mind.
嗷 感激不尽
Ahh! Much obliged.
那我们现在来聊一下 你打算把我绑多久
Now, how long do you intend to keep me here? Yah.
- 直到大家都没了 - 哪个大家
Until they're gone. Who?
所有人
Everyone.
听着 你不必这么做 好吗
Look, you don't have to do this ok? Right now.
- 你在逗我吗 - 上帝啊
- Are you screwing with me? - Oh, god.
如果有人带走了医生
If someone got to doc and
还有人想杀你 那么他们就快赢了
they're trying to kill you, then they're winning.
我不会让他们得逞的
And I will not let them win.
我们不用刀戎相见 我们有的是时间
Look, we don't have to go in guns blazing. We have time.
这话你得和克利德曼说 看他理不理你
Huh. Tell that to cryderman.
什么 克利德曼
What? Cryderman?
我觉得他好像要自杀
I think he's about to kill himself.
喂 别这样
Hey! Quick! No!
让我死
I wanna die.
我也想你赶紧死 法官
Oh, I want that for you too, judge.
但是你得先回答我们一些问题 克利德曼
but you gotta give answers first, crybaby.
你雇了
You hired a bunch
一群退伍军人来刺杀我
Of ex-military bikers to assassinate me.
- 为什么 - 他强迫我做的 - 谁
- Why? - He forced my hand. - Who?
波波 一直都是波波指使我的
Bobo. It's always been bobo.
他嗜杀 我也跟着流血
He cuts and I bleed.
他夺走了我的金钱 尊严 整个灵魂
Money, dignity, my very soul.
他让我一无所有
He's reduced me to nothing.
心疼
Aww.
正如你对待那些少年犯一样 是吧
The way you reduced so many young delinquents, huh?
哇 苍天饶过谁
Wow! Full circle.
真有诗意
Pure poetry.
你们两个本来可以离开这个人间地狱的
You two could walk away from this prison.
- 我是个好人 - 你最好赶紧回答我们的问题
I'm a lifer. You gotta start talking.
波波今晚在旧温特莱酒店办一场聚会
Bobo's throwing a party tonight at the old wainwright.
我查出他更该在复古溜冰场那里办 而不是那个旧酒店
I figured him for more retro roller rink, less heritage hotel.
他不肯改变主意
He insisted.
那关于线索呢 指引呢
Anything about a clue? A lead?
他一直很执着于找到那玩意儿
He's obsessed with that thing.
它是一个东西吗
It's a thing?
那是什么
So what is it?
他拿到了吗
Does he have it?
不知道
No idea.
好吧
Right.
所以 温特莱酒店马上就要聚集一批老古董了 对吧
So, the wainwright houses a bunch of antiques, right?
- 指引很可能就在那 - 我们潜进去
- Maybe the lead could be there. - We get in there,
先下手 拿走他们逃离三角区的门票
Get it first, there goes his ticket out of the triangle.
很好
Alright.
- 你来帮我们混进那个聚会 - 你没有看邮箱吗
You're gonna get us into that party. Do you not check your mail?
镇上的所有人都被邀请了 正装出席 不得带枪
The whole town is invited. Black tie, no guns.
- 整个镇子吗 - 对 所有人
The whole town. Yeah, everybody.
- 镇上的所有人吗 - 差不多吧
All of the town. Even... Yeah.
那好 到时你跟我们走
Great. Then you're coming with us,
- 你得帮我们 - 不不不
and you're going to help. No, no, no.
- 我不能这么做 波波会知道我背叛他了 - 我们罩着你
I can't. Bobo will know I betrayed him. We'll protect you,
- 别怕 - 你们
Don't worry. You can
连自身都难保了 哄谁呢
barely protect yourselves. Who are we kidding?
好吧 该来的总是会来
Yeah, well, shit happens.
该来的总是会来
Shit happens. Ha!
正合我意
I like that.
这里抖得比外面的空地还要厉害
The ground here tremors more than open fields.
但这个量还不足以满足一个镇子的需求
But not enough for the big city.
- 炼狱之城 是吧 - 看来是这样的
Purgatory, are we? suppose we are.
毫无疑问 这些粉末
No doubt the powder there will play
是波波变♥态♥计划
A significant part in one of bobo's
里的主角吧
More nefarious plans.
最重要的主角 这个很复杂
The most significant part. It's complicated.
你知道吗
You know,
我也曾自己配制火♥药♥
There was a time when I fashioned my own gunpowder,
虽然完美的比例
And though the ratio of a perfect 75
有固定准则
50 10 was imperative,
但我还是自己找到了配制的秘诀
I found the secret was in crafting my own.
你制出了硝酸钾吗
You made your own saltpeter?
好吧 那是因为你没
Well, if you saw
- 见识过这个的威力 - 狗儿子
What this could do... Son,
我可是变♥态♥医生霍利迪
I'm frickin' doc holliday.
什么大场面没见过
Nothing impresses me anymore.
变♥态♥
Well, frickin'
霍利迪医生 哈
Doc holliday... Ha!
有一种挺好闻的味道 是桃子味吗
There's a pleasant fragrance. Peaches?
对 桃子香气
Yeah. Peaches.
哈喽
Hello!
来了 来了
Yah. Yah, yah, yah, yah.
- 不 - 别说话
No! Shh, shh.
这点就够了 我的小白兔
That's enough, there, little rabbit.
天
Oh... Oh...
没错
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
嘿 嘿
Oh yah, yah, yah, yah!
哦
Oh...
这里真漂亮
Wonderful.
没有小屋 没有船
No cabins, no boats,
也没有外人
No people.
这个地方有个这么好听的名字
For a place with such a beautiful name,
纸天鹅罐确实有点诡异了
swan reservoir sure is creepy.
- 你认出这里了吗 - 没有
You recognize anything? No.
- 你觉得这里是 - 对啊
Do you think this is where...? Yeah.
这里是还魂者栖息地里的
It's a protected bird sanctuary
鸟类保护区
In the ever revenant-friendly ghost river triangle.
这是最适合
The perfect place to...
- 筑巢 - 筑巢哺育雏鸟
- Cage a... - to cage a young bird.
薇拉
Willa?
就是这里了
This is it.
一个树屋
Some cage.
这里风景真是不错
The view's quite pretty.
认真的吗
Seriously?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这里有很多不堪回首的往事 我以前在放学之后
This is so many different kinds of horrible. I was learning
学骑自行车
To ride a bike,
玩芭比森林公主
And playing woodland princess after school,
还有你
And you...
或许我们就不应该来这里
Maybe this wasn't a good idea.
有一个女人
A woman.
有一辆粉红色的车
With a pink car.
她是女巫
A witch.
康士坦茨 库蒂
Constance clootie.
你知道自♥由♥是什么意思吗
Do you even know the definition of "Free?"
你 可以 走了
You. Can. Go.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表