剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
狙魔女杰前情提要
Previously on Wynonna Earp.
薇诺娜你为什么还回来呢
Why did you even come back, Wynonna?
你还没让爱你的人吃尽苦头吗
Haven't the people who love you suffered enough?
你说他们不会攻击房♥子
You said they can't attack the house!
他们搞懂了怎么围攻房♥子
They figured out how to get around the bedrock!
你好啊 妹妹
Hey, sis!
这又开始了 对不对 我们需要那把枪
Starting again, isn't it? We need that gun!
怀亚特 厄普叫它 和平使者
Wyatt Earp christened it Peacemaker.
但是普格特瑞城(炼狱之城)里正在发生一些可怕的事情
Something awful is happening in Purgatory. It has everything
- 这一切都和我的姓氏有关 - 执行官 马歇尔 多尔斯
- to do with my last name! - Deputy Marshall Dolls.
- 我们管控最近骤发的特殊事件 - 什么样的特殊事件
- We monitor specific activity. - What kind of activity?
恶魔 他们能混进来 他们长得就像我们
Demons. They can blend in. They look just like us.
欢迎加入黑色徽章分部
Welcome to the Black Badge Division.
不管你喜不喜欢 你现在已经成为了
Like it or not, you are now
黑色徽章分部的顾问执行官
consultant deputy for the Black Badge Division.
你要变得机灵和谨慎一点
You need to be smart, discreet. Especially
- 尤其是在捕杀恶魔的时候 - 他们叫还魂者 怀亚特 厄普杀死的那些人
- when you're hunting demons. - Revenants. Wyatt Earp's kills;
- 爸爸管他们叫还魂者 - 你确定
- Daddy called them revenants. - Are you sure
他是其中之一吗
this is one of 'em?
确定
Yeah.
喔喔 你别急 别急
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
用这个成不 这是公事
OK? Government issue...
而且这个精度更高
...and a lot more accurate.
- 哎呦我天 - 不是故意的 对不起
- Jesus Christ! - Woops! Sorry.
看着不错但是不好使
Fancy but powerless.
只有 和平使者 能把这些红毛怪带回冥界
Pretty sure only Peacemaker can send revheads back to Hades.
- 你还没试过到底行不行呢 - 要打赌吗 输的人请一顿大餐
- You don't know that for a fact. - Wanna bet? Loser buys dinner?
拒绝 你要是输了 就没命了 懂吗
No. You lose, you die. OK? Besides,
- 而且 我从不赌博 - 你派了
- I don't gamble. - You're sending in
- 你最得力的助手 - 是我唯一的助手
- your best agent... - My only agent.
还带着一把破枪去
...with the wrong gun that....
- 呵呵 可这对我来说 却是个赌博 - 好运吧
- Now, that sounds like a gamble to me. - Good luck.
- 你不来吗 - 把这个当作是你第一次独♥立♥执行任务
- You're not coming? - Consider this your first solo mission.
别弄吹了
Don't blow it.
我吹之前必须得来点前戏
I never blow jobs without a please first.
这个笑话竟然难倒了你这个地狱小天使
That joke kills with the Hell's Angels.
能不能有点幽默感
There's something wrong with you.
- 藏好你的枪 - 草 好啦 知道了
- Conceal your weapon! - Shit! Yes, OK.
该死的厄普 总是来打扰我的美好时光
Damn Earps! Always interrupting my good time.
我是特别执行官 正执行跨边境任务
Special deputy! Cross-border task...!
看我这个掏枪小婊砸
Crazy chick with a gun!
嘿 那个不是怀亚特之枪
Hey, this ain't Wyatt's gun!
又丑又蠢的家伙 我们确定没有一腿是吧
Ugly and dumb. You sure we haven't dated?
呃
Ugh!
该死的还魂者 别动
Bad revenant! Stay!
不出所料
Yep...
她还是死掉比较好
She better be dead.
这是你对我们家族 做的那些恶行的报应
This is for what you did to my family.
厄普 别这么做
Earp, no!
- 之前我们说好要谨慎一点的 - 当雷德开始吃女士的手指的时候
- What happened to discreet, huh? - Discreet went out the window
谨慎君在红毛怪出现时就下线了
when Red started snacking on lady fingers.
该死的 快 抓住他
Shit! Go, get him!
- 这下好了 我们跟丢了 - 是你跟丢了
- Great, we lost him. - Well, you lost him!
黑色徽章是在雷达的监视下秘密工作的
Black Badge is about flying under the radar;
你刚刚就像燃烧着的粉色飞机 飞过雷达一样
you flew over the radar in a flaming, pink jet.
你自己制♥造♥一场混乱 执行官
You made a spectacle of yourself, Deputy.
- 粉红色 - 是的 粉红色
- Pink? - Yeah, pink!
你怎么敢 还有 你欠我一顿晚餐
How dare you! And you owe me dinner.
说真的 我赢了所以
Seriously, I won the bet so...
炸玉米饼想来是极好的
I'll settle for tacos.
嗷 该死的
Ow! Dammit!
你在找什么
What is the target?
很好 就是你了
Very well. You are it.
看来我是跟一堆艺术家们住在一起了
Well, I seem to have settled amongst a commune of artists.
身上的弹孔恢复得怎么样了
How are those bullet holes healing?
比你脸强多了
Better than your face.
别着急 男士们 那个新的继承者
Not to worry, gents, the new heir
就是一个荡♥妇♥ 狂热的花痴
is sporting tits, a rabid case of nymphomania,
- 还有那把枪 - 和平使者在她手里
- and the wrong gun. - She's got Peacemaker.
在老大除掉她之前 我们到底还要等多久
How long we gotta wait till Boss has her taken out?
不好意思打断你们
I do beg your pardon,
貌似你们在玩
but you gentlemen seem to be having
有趣的"five-card brag"(纸牌游戏)
the most delightful game of five-card brag, and I would
- 我非常乐意加入 - 这个叫德州扑克
- surely love to buy in. - It's called Texas Hold 'em.
从你们那个年代♥开♥始 玩法就变了
Rules have changed a lot since your day.
- 哦 我应该上手很快的 - 不 你懂个屁
- Oh, I reckon I'd pick it up. - You ain't picking up shit.
我们知道你是谁 也知道你
We know who you are... and who you rode
- 是站在哪一边的 - 要让我在交朋友这件事
- alongside of. - Then what better opportunity
上付出点什么的话 有什么比
to make me pay for my poor choices in friends
赢走我所有的积蓄 更好的方式呢
than by taking all of my earnings?
好吧
Alright.
尽管我们要去大城市
Despite our trip to the big city,
怀亚特的还魂者貌似还是集中在普格特瑞城
Wyatt's revenants seem to be concentrated
这儿 所以这会是我们的战场
here in Purgatory, so this will be our battleground.
我告诉你 这些都行不通
I'm telling you, none of these are gonna work.
罗斯福在上个世纪成立了黑色徽章分部
The Black Badge was a top-secret branch of the Marshalls
它是马绍尔群岛的高度机密分支
founded in the 1900s by Roosevelt...
- 埃莉诺 罗斯福吗 - 特迪 罗斯福
- Eleanor? - Teddy...
他为了抵抗超自然力量
to eradicate the paranormal forces
在北美大地上的异军突起
suddenly blossoming on North American soil...
你有火焰喷射枪吗
Do you have a flamethrower?
有个火焰喷射枪至少会有趣一点
'Cause a flamethrower is at least fun.
你的祖父埃德温 厄普实际上
...working with your grandfather actually,
就在这里处理这些日常事务
Edwin Earp, to handle things up here.
嗯 是啊 长达一年的谜团
Hmm... yeah. A one-year wonder.
家族传奇传言是 虽然埃迪只做了11个月的继承者
Family legend has it Eddie was only the heir for like 11 months,
却几乎
but came real close to
将77个还魂者都送回地狱
sending all 77 of Wyatt's kills back to Hell.
77个 是吗
77, huh?
这就是我们要镇♥压♥的罪犯的人数吗
That's how many outlaws we'll have to put down?
- 嗯 上下误差7个吧 - 那你老爸战果如何
- Yeah, give or take a 7. - So what about your dad?
- 他杀了多少亡魂 - 不多啊
- How many revenants did he...? - Not enough.
啊
Ah.
嗯 现在 他们必须要来纠缠你了
Well now, they're gonna have to deal with you.
不过在出了昨晚的大乱子后
Right after you deal with the shit ton of paperwork
你得先搞完这些烂摊子
you generated after last night's disastrous takedown.
好吧 也就像一个金发女郎弄坏了她的鞋跟的程度吧
OK. Like, one blonde broke a heel,
而我在尝试崩了那个还魂者
and I was trying to smoke the revenant.
啊啊
Aaah!
我们的第一要务是避免公众
Our number 1 priority is to keep the public
- 知道他们的存在 - 这里的人们有权了解
- from learning they exist. - People here deserve to know
他们要面对的东西 即使大多数人
what they're up against, even if most of these people
- 都他妈的讨厌我 - 如果大众知晓了 遍地都是
- are dicks who hate me. - If the public know
恶魔 这会引起恐慌的
that demons are out there... widespread panic.
好吧 要对我们有点信心啊
OK. Have a little faith.
我们连从热狗披萨都能下咽 所以我想我们能应付这个
We've survived hotdog-stuff crust pizzas, so I think we got this.
- 那是什么 - 新墨西哥州的马尔迪托镇
- What is that? - Maldito, New Mexico.
上一个我们发现被地狱生物占领了的镇子
The last town to realize they were under siege from hellspawn.
- 那是一个弹坑吧 - 这就是军队发射
- It's a crater. - That's all that was left
战斧式巡航导弹后的现状
after they dispatched the Tomahawk missiles.
- 就为了杀了那些恶灵 - 是为了自圆其说
- To beat the bad guys? - To contain the story.
你希望这个发生在普格特瑞城吗
You want this to happen to Purgatory?
正常人都会在钱包里放宝宝的照片
Normal dudes carry baby pictures in their wallet.
正常已属于过去了 执行官 你现在是黑色徽章分部的人了
Normal's in the past, Deputy. You're Black Badge now.
哇哦
Whooo!
爱你
Love you!
好吧 百晓生先生
Alright, Mr. Know-it-all,
告诉我 我妹妹看上那家伙哪了
tell me what my sister sees in that d-bag?
我无法告诉你 我不做知心姐姐
I couldn't tell you; I don't do relationships.
笑一笑 好吧 你有笑过吗 嗯
How about smiling? You ever do that? Hmm?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表