剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
You been in prison?
被单独拘禁起来 心疼
Solitary confinement, ooh.
开心吗
Was that fun?
我已经把我要说的说完了
I have said all i intend to say.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
和你聊天真开心
It's nice talking to you,
汉克
"hank."
你要放了他吗
You're gonna release him?
他还是嫌疑人
He's still a suspect.
厄普 你要到什么时候才打算告诉我
Earp, when were you gonna tell me
你面对的是霍利迪医生这个幽灵
You were kicking it with the ghost of doc holliday?
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
他不是幽灵 他有不死之身
He's not a ghost. he's got eternal longevity.
我之前想着圣诞节前一定告诉你
I was definitely gonna tell you before christmas.
这样你就能像秘密圣诞老人一样给大家带来惊喜了
Because then you could be each other's secret santas.
是不是很美好
How cute would that be?
死者的妻子
poor dead sucker's wife
刚刚打电♥话♥来 说要见薇诺娜
Just called, asking for wynonna.
-要见我吗 -我刚刚说得不清楚吗
-for me?! -did i stutter?
我说我要见的人是你 薇诺娜 这个人是谁
I said i wanted to talk to you, wynonna, who's this fella?
我的老大 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Boss-man. package deal.
好了 苏西 你从头开始说起吧
Ok, suzie, start from the beginning.
今天下午 我丈夫来找我
This afternoon, my husband comes to me,
说他已经做了十年的毒品交易
Says for 10 years he's been a big time drug dealer.
我以为他是缓刑官
I thought he was a probation officer.
对啊 这是个很好的掩护 是吧
Yeah, well, that's a good cover, isn't it?
有时 杰伊也会拉他的缓刑犯们入伙
Sometimes, jay would put his probationers to work too.
无偿劳动力
Unpaid minions.
我被捕的那天晚上 他正在送货
Making a delivery one night, i got arrested.
但我没告发他
Didn't snitch.
然后第三次被送进少管所
Got sent back to juvie for the third time.
-我棺材上的又多一颗钉子(罪行) -你知道他在做这种生意吗
-another nail in my coffin. -did you know he was dealing?
有一点点不寻常 但是我不知道
Oh, a little weed. i didn't know
他会成为普格特瑞城里的绝命毒师
He'd become purgatory's answer to walter white.
我直到今天才知道 这真是
Not until today. it was like
他真是疯了 然后他还说到有亡灵什么的
He'd lost his mind! he kept going on about this spectre
跟着他 说要我原谅他
Coming for him, that i need to forgive him.
然后 亡灵就找上我了
And then, the spectre comes to me.
-在镜子里出现 -糟糕 薇诺娜
-the mirrors. -oh shit, wynonna.
他给我两个小时
Gives me two hours.
我只剩下几分钟了
I only have a few minutes left!
我们分开行动 盖上所有可以反光的东西
We need to split up, cover every reflective surface
我们必须阻止他进来 快行动 快
You can find. we gotta block his way from going in. go! now!
-我们得谈谈 -什么事 待会说不行吗
-we need to talk. -yeah, can it wait?
我现在在收拾你弄的烂摊子
I'm kind of trying to save your ass here.
你得救救我 好吗 我需要你来宽恕我
You're gonna save me, all right. i need you to forgive me.
为什么
Why?
因为我 我应该为你被送回少管所
Because i... i was to blame for
-这事负责 -什么
-you being sent back to juvie. -what?!
那天 杰伊来找我 说他被警局盯上了
One day, jay comes to me. he says that the police
他需要一些东西帮他解围
Are starting to circle him, that he's needing something.
我打电♥话♥过去匿名举报了你
I called an anonymous tip on you.
-你背叛了我 -出事的人要么是你要么是我丈夫
-you ratted me out?! -it was you or my husband.
你这个自私的
You selfish...
你得趁现在赶紧宽恕我
You need to forgive me before it's too late.
是吗 我不知道我能不能做到
Yeah? i don't know that i can.
滴答滴答
Tick-tock.
时日无多
Tick-tock.
宽恕与否 由君颔首
Forgiven? or not?
好吧 我原谅她了 行了吧 我原谅她
Yeah, i forgive her! ok? i forgive her!
不 你并没有
No, you don't.
你没有打心底里饶恕她
Not in your heart.
我动不了了
I can't move!
救救我
Help me.
滴答滴答 滴答滴答
Tick-tock. tick-tock.
时间到
Time's up.
我又尝到了罪恶的味道
I can taste it. guilt!
恶心
Gross!
忏悔吧 薇诺娜 厄普
Repent, wynonna earp.
两个小时内得到别人的宽恕
Two hours to find forgiveness
得到你曾伤害的人的宽恕
From the souls you've hurt.
滴答滴答
tick-tock.
厄普 这他妈什么情况
Earp, what the hell happened?
她死了
She's gone.
接下来就是我
And i'm next.
这很简单啊 用和平使者
It's simple. i take peacemaker and right
-在他眉宇正中间开枪 -你开枪了
-between the revenant's eyes... -you shoot.
嘣 然后他就回到了地狱了 这个家伙不可能
Boom! back to hell they go. this guy can't throw in
自带可反射技能啊 他开挂了
A reflection clause. that's not fair!
开挂 他是恶魔 你朝着镜子开枪
Fair? he's a demon, and you shot a mirror.
对 然后他就穿走了 这完全就是开挂嘛
Yeah, that he traveled through! totally cheating.
不不不 我的意思是你射中的是他的映象
No, no, no. what i mean is you shot a reflection,
-不是还魂者本身 -所以这是什么意思
-not the revenant itself. -so what does that mean?
-本身 本身 本身 -多尔斯
-itself, itself, itself. -dolls!
别吵 给我点时间想想 好吗
Shhh! just give me a minute, ok?
好 但再给你一点时间 他就会来把我变成一盘
Ok, but too many more minutes, and he turns me into a plate
-生鱼片 -除非我们能使他现形
-of sashimi. -unless we transmogrify him.
你可以说说人话吗
Do you come with a translation app?
我们必须把他抓出来 让他有血
We have to draw him from his reflection to make him flesh
-有肉的出现 对 -所以我们需要
-and blood. yes! -so we need
他的尸体来让他附体吗
His body? how hard is that for
说 我们需要他的尸体 这句话很难吗
you to say, "we need his body
我之前在坎大哈的BBD遇到这样的情况
I've encountered this before at the bbd. in kandahar,
我们用类似的力量对付过那里的恶魔
We dealt with an iblis with a similar power.
你竟然在中东打过怪
You were fighting demons in the middle east?
那个祭祀并不是很成功 四个人死了
Now, the ritual wasn't a total success, four people died.
这就好像说泰坦尼克号♥差点就能靠岸了一样(没用)
That's like saying the titanic almost made land.
但是我知道为什么失败 他们没有用正确的工具来操作
But i know why it failed. they didn't have the right tools.
但那个留给我处理就行了 这是计划A
But leave that to me. that is plan a.
-那计划B是什么 -你要去找
-and what's plan b? -you need to find
你伤害过的所有人 然后乞求他们的原谅
Everyone you've hurt and beg for their forgiveness.
这对之前那些人都没用
it didn't work for the others.
所以这只是个B计划
that's why it called the plan B.
我们需要凶手的名字 这很重要
We need the killer's name. it's very important.
我会让薇弗莉去找找看
I'll put waverly on it.
一个半小时之后在这儿回合
Meet me back here in 90 minutes.
-还有 带上些助手 -多尔斯
-also, bring extra hands. -dolls!
情况有多糟
How bad is this?
我会找到我们需要的东西
I'll get what we need.
开始行动
Here i go!
忏悔B计划
Plan b for begging.
皮特 皮特
Pete. Pete?
哇 嘿 好久不见 我们能谈谈吗
Oh, my god! hey, it's been a long time. can we talk?
薇诺娜 我现在很忙
I'm kind of busy, wynonna.
-嘿 -嘿
-hey! -hey!
我知道我们在一起这事儿已经好像是
I know it's been, like, a million
上辈子的事情了 但是 呃
Years since we dated, but, um,
还记得你19岁的生日派对吗 我很早就走了
Remember your 19th birthday party? i left early.
-你说你肚子痛 -是
-you said you had cramps. -yeah.
-剧痛无比 -那是骗你的 我 嗯
-Mega cramps. -Mega lied. i, uh...
嗯 我
Oooh, i
-我和另外一个男生回家了 -老兄 我等得黄花菜
-i went home with another fella. -bro, the table's
-都凉了 -凯尔 闭嘴
-getting cold. -shut up, kyle.
你跟谁回家了
Who'd you go home with?
嗯 这个
Hmmm... ohhh...
你兄弟凯尔
Brother.
薇诺娜 你就是个婊♥子♥
You are such a shit, wynonna!
听着 你必须得原谅 我
Wait! you have to forgive... me.
嘿 刚刚那两个纽约男孩儿怎么了
Hey, what just happened with the york boys?
非常有趣的故事 额 我们找到凶手了
Funny story, g-good story. uh, we found the killer.
他给受害者们两小时的时间 呃
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表