剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
见证接下来发生的事
Watch what's coming next.
我们的重聚
A reunion...
我们的逃脱
An escape.
血流成河
So much blood.
你袭击了我的家
You attacked my home
杀死了我的姐姐
And killed my sister.
-现在你安息吧 -慌什么呢 小女孩儿
-now make your peace. -what's the hurry, little girl?
享受这个时刻
Enjoy the moment.
-品尝杀人的快乐 -这是什么意思
-savor the kill. -who's this,
你现在在模仿谁吗 谁么 朱迪 丹奇(英国著名女演员)吗
You do impressions now? who is that, judi dench?
你已经解决了一个伟大的迷团
You've solved a great mystery.
伦敦警♥察♥厅失败了 你成功了
Succeeded where scotland yard failed,
全靠
And all
你独自一个人
By your lonesome.
我不感兴趣了
I ain't interested.
而且我不孤独
And i'm not lonesome.
我只是更喜欢独自狙魔
I just prefer to hunt alone.
小薇 有时候你不得不放手
You have to let go sometime, waves.
可能明天吧
Maybe tomorrow.
好吧
Well,
就像那样 七个人都死了
Just like that, the seven are gone.
就像那样 哈
Just like that, huh?
所以现在呢
So what now?
薇诺娜
Wynonna?
你支持这份报告吗
You stand by this report?
你的探员可能杀死了
That your deputy possibly dispatched
史上最臭名昭著的连环杀手
The most notorious serial killer in history?
我说的是可能 如果没有尸体的话就不能证明
I said possibly. there's no way to prove it without a body.
多么方便啊 我要的东西在哪儿
How convenient. where's my delivery?
噢是的 我会正式撤销我提交的
Oh yeah. i will be formally withdrawing the report i filed
关于所谓目标人物的报告
On the alleged target. henry is nothing
亨利只是骗子 一个厉害的骗子 但是
But a con artist. a good one, but...
-真正的霍利迪医生已经死了 -你一直
-the real doc holliday is dead. -you continue
让我失望
To disappoint me.
只要我能一直让你惊喜
As long as i keep surprising you.
你一贯如此
Always.
我已经得到了当地一个重要的人
I've acquired a local asset.
一个来自波波 德尔 瑞核心圈的还魂者
A revenant from within bobo del rey's inner circle.
值得信赖的助手
Trusted lieutenant.
我会测试他身体和意志的极限
I will test the limits of his physical body. and his mind.
无所不尽其极
No method will be spared.
毕竟 即使他死在我手上对我来说也毫无危险
After all, there's no danger of him dying on me... at least,
这只是暂时的
Not permanently.
看来我的组织里面有个间谍啊 吉姆
Seems there's a mole in my organization, jim.
你要帮我找出他们
And you are going to help me find them.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表