剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
我要你向我保证
I need your word
你会带着薇弗莉离开
That you will take waverly
然后你也要远走高飞 即刻启程
And you will flee. now.
然后第二晚去救你的世仇
You save the vendetta for another night.
好的 我保证
Oh, I so swear.
哎
Woohoo!
那好 如果你想要把器官拿出来
Alright, so you remove the organs if you're gonna
到黑市去卖♥♥的话 为什么
Sell them on the black market. why would you
你还要把它们取出来之后再放回去呢
Take 'em out and then put 'em back in?
或许是有人在找什么东西
Maybe somebody was looking for something.
你一直在看她的脖子
You keep looking at her neck.
是的 这里有一块红肿
Yeah, there's a welt.
伙计 我在照片上看到 这是铁锹头的形状
Dude, I saw on the photos it's the shape of a spade,
就像一副扑克一样
Like on a deck of cards.
好家伙 我完全没有留意到
Sweet crickets! I missed that entirely.
这是什么原因造成的
What would cause that?
她应该是被一些类似铁锹
Well, she was hit by something
之类的东西击中了 对吧
in the shape of spade, right?
我觉得也是
I mean, sure, yeah.
或者是被一直按压形成的
Or it could have been prolonged pressure.
你之前学过法医学吗
Did, uh, you study forensics?
有人刚刚进去冷库了
Someone just went into the cooler.
你们是自己来的吗
You guys come alone?
我不知道 是吗
I don't know, did we?
还有有其他进入冷库的通道吗
There are more than one way of getting inside the cooler?
对 后面有个出口
Uh, yeah. rear exit.
好了 我明白了
Alright, I got it.
别向我开枪 厄普
Don't shoot me, earp.
妮可
Nicole!
好吧 这剧情我懂了 麦吉尔派你来的
Ok, I get it, right? macgilly sent you.
薄雾里的新人类 这还挺有创意的
Haze the new guy? real original.
门被锁了 我进不去
The door was locked, I couldn't get in.
天 薇诺娜
Jesus, wynonna.
我无法求得你的原谅
I can't beg your forgiveness,
但我向你保证 保护薇弗莉最好的方式
But I can assure you the best way to protect waverly earp
是把那个女巫送进地狱
Is to put that witch in the ground.
是你做的蛋糕吗
Did you make that cake?
对 这是我姑妈的菜谱
Yeah, it was my aunt's recipe and then...
楼上有什么 薇诺娜的成长秘密吗
What's upstairs? wynonna's grow up?
- 我们从来不上去 - 天啊
- we don't go up there! - oh, geeze,
说实话 薇弗莉 你得放松点
Relax. honestly, waverly,
你很奇怪诶
You've gotten so weird.
对不起
Sorry.
那里只是 我们用来放东西 仅此而已
It's just, we use it for storage, that's all.
是吗 随便吧
Uh-huh? whatever.
我要去向亨利讨支烟来抽
I'm gonna go burn a cigarette off henry.
- 特快邮件 - 我的天 小婊砸
- special delivery. - omg, bitch!
- 你确实请了脱衣舞男对吧 - 天啊
- you did hire a stripper?! - uh, no,
- 我只是来送快递的 - 是一个超大的快递对吧
- i-i just have a package. - is it a big package?
喔
Woohoo!
呜喔
huh! huh! huh! -
来吧 魔法麦克
Ok, magic mike,
- 来给我跳一个 - 哈哈 脱吧
- show us your moves. - hahaha! take it off!
- 喔 - 哈哈
- woo! - hahaha!
我觉得他是本地的
I think he's local.
这个绞刑架丝布
This gallows silk
会削弱她的法力 会束缚住她
Will lessen her powers. bind her.
她只有在午夜施法之后
She's vulnerable
一段时间里是比较脆弱
Only in the time following the witching hour.
我等这一刻已经够久的了
Oh, I've waited long enough.
啊
Ugh!
头骨在哪儿 小女孩
Where is the skull, little girl?
- 把她放下来 - 这样一点都不性感
- Put her down! - that is not sexy,
薇弗莉
Waverly!
克丽茜去哪儿了
Where's chrissy?
所以我想这意味着你得到提拔了 卢卡多代理人
So I guess this means you got the promotion, agent lucado.
坐吧 多尔斯
Sit down, dolls.
听着 我知道事情开展得很慢
Look, I know things have started slow.
但是我已经上交了数沓详细的报告
But I've submitted dozens, dozens of detailed reports.
其中我们知道你仅雇佣了
Wherein we learn your only recruits are
一个酒吧服务生和一个罪犯
A cocktail waitress and a criminal.
是的 那个罪犯就是薇诺娜 厄普
Yeah, and that criminal's wynonna earp.
你曾说 给我三个月时间
"give me three months," you said,
我会上交诸如黑色徽章分部从不知道的
"and I'll deliver evidence of a demon conspiracy
魔鬼的阴谋的证据
The likes of which black badge has never seen."
你三个月的期限已经到了
Your three months are up,
你都那些东西我早就见识过了
And I've seen all of this before.
- 警官 如果可以 - 我有一个
- sir, if I may... - I have a follow-up
和董事会一起举♥行♥的后续测验
Examination with the board.
稍后我会反馈给你们新订单
I'll return later with your new orders
和部署情况
And deployment. you speak
- 你会说芬兰话 对吧 - 听着 我在
- swedish, right? - look, I've got
实验室里有标本 因还魂者的唾液
Specimens in the lab right now. human remains
而木乃伊化的人类遗骸
That have been mummified by revenant saliva.
难道它们就不会让人更失望吗
And do we think they will be any less disappointing?
没有人在这里藏酒 薇诺娜
Nobody keeps booze in here, wynonna!
除了你
Except you.
你能告诉我这他妈到底发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what the hell is going on?
好 停尸间干燥的空气在谋杀那个大鼻子
Yeah. dry morgue air is murder on the schnoz.
胡扯 我认为有些人在试着恐吓你
Bullshit! I think somebody's trying to scare you,
捉弄你 为什么
Toy with you. why?
大概一个小时前 我接手了这个案子
I picked up this case, like, an hour ago,
- 怎么能 - 这和你有关吗
- how could... - it be connected to you?
是的 我也很想知道
Yeah, I would really like
和你有没有关系 人们被某个东西吃掉了吗
To know that too. people getting eaten
叫薇诺娜 人们被镜子里的人谋杀了吗
By something? call wynonna. guy gets murdered by a man
是的 又是薇诺娜前来救援
In a mirror? yeah, wynonna to the rescue.
黑徽章分部擅长
Black badge specializes in cases
那种 额
That are, uh,
对于菜鸟警♥察♥来说太复杂的案子
Too complex for rookie flatfoots,
所以你有点困惑是说的通的
So it makes sense that you're a bit confused.
- 我没有 - 换位思考来说
- I'm not. - alternately...
我不觉得在你的多用腰带里
I don't suppose you have a deck of playing cards
能有一副好牌 不是吗
In this utility belt, huh?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我怎么知道你没有为了搞糟那具尸体
How do I know you didn't double back
往回跑 是的
To mess with the body? yeah, you're awfully
你对我和我妹妹极度感兴趣 也许我应该盘问你
Interested in me and my sister. maybe I should be grilling
也许你才是疯狂的那一个人
The shit out of you. maybe you're the crazy one.
你应该知道的更清楚
You of all people should know better
而不是质疑我精神失常
Than to try to make me question my sanity.
如吾所言
hallgassa meg a szavaimat,
死去之人
Istenekaz emberek.
我刚杀了一个人
I just killed someone!
不是他死就是你亡
It was him or you.
一个两个
a foldrol
皆无例外
Az eg a kovek.
你刚刚在外面朝谁开枪呢
What were you shooting at out there?
怪石女巫
The stone witch.
把我变成这样的女人
The woman who made me what I am.
康士坦茨 库蒂吗
Constance clootie?
多嘲讽呀 你一直在寻找的那个女人
Funny how the woman that you were looking for
碰巧找到了你 就在这儿
Happens to find you. here.
你这座凶宅的信♥号♥♥太差了
Your murder house's reception is balls!
与女巫合作
En vagyok a ko boszorkany.
重获新生
En vagyok a feltamadas.
- 在她使的我永生之后 - 永生
- after she made me ageless... - ageless?!
她把我困在一口古井的井底
She stuck me at the bottom of an old well
- 来度过我不朽的生命 - 不朽
- to spend my immortality... - immorta...?
在井底腐烂
Rotting in the ground. and then
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表