剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
你要做好准备 你可是还魂者的目标
You'll be ready. You're in the crosshairs of a revenant.
最可怕的还魂者
The worst revenant.
波波是来找你的 嘭
Bobo comes looking for you? Bang.
- 就在眉心 - 薇诺娜
- Right between the eyes. - Wynonna...
相信我
Trust me.
亲爱的罗伯特
"Dear Robert"...
哦 日 日了神
Oh, holy... Holy shit.
哇哦
Wow.
好了 所以我从哪去顺一个衣架好
Yep. So whose stick I gotta yank to get a hanger
外加大衣的检查标签
And a coat check tag?
我能说
Can I just say...
要命吗
Damn.
- 都说了我可以穿自己的裙子来 - 啊 当然当然
- Told you I could get my own dress. - Yeah, you sure did.
哦 我还拿到了这个
Jeez. I also got this.
- 亲爱的罗伯特 - 是的 真棒 对吧
"Dear Robert"? Yeah, fancy, right?
是的 你知道的 曾经有段时间
Yeah. You know, at one time,
人们谈话的开场白是
People used to start conversations
哟 蠢货
With something other than, "Yo, dummy."
但谁是罗伯特 斯瓦内
But who's Robert Svane?
他是怀特的好基友
He was a close confidante of wyatt's.
这封信是我们
The letter's our...
曾曾祖父写的 要追溯到
Great-great-granddaddy's. Dated years
- 他被诅咒之后的那几年里 - 他坦白了所有的事情
After he was cursed. - And he confides everything.
他是如何在杀掉魔鬼库蒂之后被诅咒的
How he was cursed when he killed the demon clootie,
冥河三角区为什么能囚禁所有的还魂者
How the ghost river triangle holds all revenants...
他们得和厄普家的继承者一起才能出去
They have to cross over with the Earp heir
还必须在这个继承者自愿的情况下 在冬至日过界
And the heir has to go willingly on the winter solstice.
所以我们只有不到24小时了
So that gives us less than twenty-four hours.
所以家里发生的那次袭击
So the attack on the homestead...?
- 那完全是个阴谋 - 一下就出岔子了
- Was all a ruse. - It went wrong so quickly.
那是因为波波违约了
Because bobo reneged.
- 他们从来不是想带走你 - 薇拉只是为了保险
- They were never supposed to take you. - Willa was just insurance.
但他们低估了沃德
But they underestimated Ward.
他们对他女儿下手了 这之后薇诺娜
They went after his daughter, then wynonna
拿起了和平使者 一切博弈终止了
Grabbed peacemaker, and all bets were off.
所以波波想再试一次
So bobo's gonna try again.
带着厄普家的继承者走出冥河三角区
Cross the ghost river triangle with the heir.
但是 朋友们 指引是什么
But, guys, what's the lead?
问题就在这儿 继承者就是指引
That's just it. The heir is the lead.
薇拉是对的
Willa was right.
他本来有指引但是他弄丢了她
He had the lead and then he lost it,
她落到了康士坦茨 库蒂手里
Lost her, to constance.
波波救了薇拉 自从她来到普格特瑞城
Bobo saved willa's life. He's been obsessed with her
波波就迷上了她 伙计们 我
Since she arrived in purgatory. Guys, I'm...
我不是真正的厄普继承者
I'm not the true Earp heir.
薇拉才是
Willa is.
- 我们得把你带走 - 哦 得了吧
- We have to get you out of here. - Oh, screw that.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
- 我说过了我是不会躲着那个疯子的 - 她是对的
I told you I'm done with running away from that maniac. She's right.
跑或许是没有用的
Running probably won't help.
波波随时都能带走她
Bobo could have taken her at any time.
所以为什么举办聚会呢
So why the party then?
我不知道 反正我已经在这儿转了有十圈了
I don't know I've done ten laps of this place
- 但我还是一点线索都没有 - 但我们有和平使者啊
- And I still have no clue. - But we have peacemaker.
记着
Remember,
这封信里说了 要你们自愿才行 好吧
The letter says you'd have to go willingly. Ok,
- 那我们现在就坐以待毙咯 - 当然不是
- So we just sit here and wait? - Of course not.
我们喝酒啊
We drink.
这主意不坏 是吧
That's not the worst idea, right?
走吧
Come on.
我们一分手
You know, as soon as we break up,
你就趁虚而入 偷走了我的女孩
You just swoop in and steal my girl.
你小点声 薇弗莉不属于任何人
Ok, lower your voice. Waverly doesn't belong to anyone.
哦 巴拉巴拉满嘴的女权主义
Oh, blah blah blah feminism blah.
钱普 你喝醉了 而且显然是个暴躁的恐同直男
Champ! You're drunk. And apparently a raging homophobe.
- 所以你觉得我和她在一起就是因为她是个女孩 - 好了 钱普
- Oh, you think this is because she's a girl? - Ok, champ,
- 我觉得你喝得已经够多了 - 你当然站在她那边
- I think you've had enough. - Of course you're gonna take her side.
知道吧
You know, every time I
每次我初级执法考试没通过的时候
failed that preliminary law enforcement exam,
她都会说 没事的 钱普 你已经很优秀了
She would say, "It's ok, champ. You have nothing to prove."
但很明显这不是真心的 她现在在和警♥察♥谈恋爱
But apparently that was a lie. She's dating a cop.
我想这是她们的私事
Well, I guess that would be their own private business.
别这样 儿子
Come on, son,
我们出去吧 不
Let's get you out of here. No!
哦我的天呐
oh, my god!
钱普 你除了香槟还喝过什么
Champ, are you on something other than bubbly?
冷静 冷静 冷静
Ho! Ho, ho, ho!
喝吧 放轻松
Sip. Be cool.
这话从一个早饭吃沙拉的家伙嘴里说出来
Says the guy who eats salad for breakfast.
- 啊 我讨厌香槟 - 但好消息是 我们知道了波波的计划
Ugh. I hate champagne. The good news is, we know bobo's plan.
- 如果他得到了正确信息的话 - 他知道
If he's got it right. He does.
薇拉是继承者
Willa's the heir.
就因为她能和你一样使用和平使者
Just because she shot peacemaker just like you...
完全不一样
Not like me at all.
骑摩托车的时候
back at the bikers',
有个还魂者
There was this revenant.
多尔斯 我尝试这五英尺外向他开枪
Dolls, I tried to shoot him at five feet.
和平使者只是闪了一下 就没有反应了
Peacemaker just... Flickered and jammed.
不管我们之间有什么联♥系♥
Whatever our connection was,
枪已经做明确出了选择
That gun's clearly made its choice.
嘿 听着 这没有关系 好吗
Hey look, doesn't matter, ok?
除了会变回一个平凡人吗 无意冒犯
Except I go back to being plain ole human. No offense.
我只是
i just...
我从不想狙什么魔 但一段时间以后
I never wanted this, but after a while...
我就觉得 我就觉得我适合这件事
I just felt... I just felt like it fit.
就像我就该做这种事一样
Like I was meant to be.
但我 我并不特别 我就是个普通女孩
But I'm not... I'm not special. I'm just some girl.
嘿 你从来不普通
Hey. You were never 'just' anything.
- 我想我还能回欧洲过我的流浪生活吧 - 哈哈
Guess I can go back to bumming around europe, huh?
如果你想要去别的地方
If you think you're going somewhere,
那么你已经在承受太多伤痛了
you're in for a whole lot of hurt.
忘了那把枪吧
Forget the gun.
你是个很出色的执行官
You're one helluva deputy,
黑色徽章需要你
And black badge needs you.
啊
Ahem!
去他的
Screw 'em.
我需要你
I need you.
医生
Doc?
桃子
Peaches.
薇诺娜 这酒你喝了吗
Wynonna, did you drink any of this?
- 什么 - 你呢 - 没有 - 为什么这么问 发生了什么
- What? - Did you? - No, why? -What's going on?
我来太晚了 该死的
I'm too late. Goddamn it. We got to
我们得立即阻止那些人喝这里的香槟 立刻
stop all these people from drinking the champagne now.
晚上好
Good evening.
大家玩得愉快吗
Is everyone having a good time?
我希望如此 因为有件事我只说一次
Well, I hope so, because I'm only gonna say this once.
或许两次 我还没想好
Maybe twice. I haven't decided yet.
我有个好消息
I have some good news
也有个坏消息
And I have some bad news.
好消息是
The good news
我这里有解药
Is there's an antidote.
你问 是什么的解药
To what, you ask?
你好
Hi.
看到了吧
Well, you see,
坏消息就是
That's the bad news.
这里所有的喝了以后会醉成
All this delicious bubbly that you've be drinking
猪头的香槟都被下了毒
Like drunken pigs has been poisoned.
你们都会慢慢疯掉
You will all slowly go batshit crazy.
钱普 哈迪
Champ Hardy.
你怎么样了 钱普
How you doin', champ?
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表