剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
坏蛋是不休息的
There's no rest for the wicked.
波波 无意冒犯 但是兄弟们都在担心
Bobo, not to be awkward, but the boys are worried
我们不会再一次 跨出去了
That we won't be crossing over. - Again.
反对者将受到惩罚
Dissenters will be punished.
一切都已就绪
Everything is in place.
我是说一切
I said everything.
现在去熨一下我的长裤套装
Now go press my pant suit.
去吧
Go.
一切都已就绪 是吧 克莱德蔓
Everything is in place, right, cryderman?
是的 冰雕 香槟
Yes. An ice sculpture, champagne...
香槟河
Rivers of champagne.
还有温赖特
And the wainwright?
看 你为什么要那家旧酒店
See, why would you want that old hotel,
我明明可以给你
When I can get you...
弄好了 我只是随便问问
We got it. I was only asking, bobo.
波波的字典里没有 不 字
That is a bobo no-no.
这一切都完全地如你所愿 我发誓
It's all exactly like you wanted, I swear.
好哇
Huzzah.
他活着只是为了看到另一天
He lives to see another day.
求你了 停下来吧
please. Make it stop.
很好 好极了
Bravo. Bravo!
苗 你从不让我失望
Bubs, you never disappoint.
现在 你看 就在那儿
Now, you see, right there.
拨回来百分之五 我们的计划就完美了
Dial it back five percent, and our plan will be perfection.
真是让人愉悦的一天
It's a happy day.
哦 是吗 那么你的故事呢 亲爱的
Oh yeah? And what's your story, honey?
嗯 首先
Well, for starters,
我的外套虽然很可爱 但是太单薄了
My coat may be cute but it's way too thin for this weather,
然后我完全忘了今天早晨要去角质
And then I totally forgot to exfoliate this morning
然后我现在必须要大采购一下
And now I have to take the biggest whiz.
介意我们进去一下吗
Mind if we step inside for just a sec?
我很想看到你的内♥裤♥掉下来
Much as I'd like to see you with your panties off,
去你们他妈的红火小日子
You all can go screw yourselves a good day.
哦 你知道乱丢垃圾对心脏不好 对吧
Oh. You know littering is bad for the heart, right?
- 那又如何 - 因为当你乱丢的时候
- How's that? - Because when you litter...
- 哦 - 我会揍你心脏一拳
- Oof! - I hit you in the heart.
故事时间结束了 婊♥子♥
Storytime's over, bitch.
来吧 厄普
Come on, earp.
是的长官
Yes sir,
执行官 马歇尔先生
Mr. Deputy marshal.
好累啊
I'm exhausted.
嘿
Hey...
我明白 宝贝
I know, baby.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
- 哦 我的天 - 抱歉
- Oh, my god. - Sorry.
哇 薇诺娜从来没说过
Wow. Wynonna never said anything
你是个
About you being a...
同性恋
A gay.
哦 天 你还没有告诉她
Oh geez. You haven't told her.
我得走了
I have to go.
晚点打给我
Call me later.
要是薇诺娜发现你没有告诉她这事
Wynonna'd probably be pretty pissed if she found out
她应该很生气吧
You didn't tell her something like this, wouldn't she?
没错
There it is.
你记得那个横梁吗
You remember that beam?
当我四岁的时候
When I was four,
你逮到我正在翻爸爸的抽屉
You caught me going through daddy's drawer
你保证不说出去 只要
And you promised not to tell, if...
我从横梁上走过去
I walked across that beam.
我没有
I didn't...
- 爸爸他 - 什么
- Daddy was... - what?
太体贴吗
Attentive?
哈 记得你的生日吗
Huh? Aware of your birthday?
薇拉 我本来可能会折断我的脖子的
Willa, I could have broken my neck.
我还以为你是人类
I figured you all for human.
- 砍刀是没有辨别能力的 - 我也没有
- The machetes don't discriminate. - Me either!
欢迎登上厄普列车
Welcome aboard the earp express.
享受你通往地狱的旅程吧
Enjoy your trip to hell.
- 它不好使了 - 没关系
- That ain't working right. - It's fine.
好了 说吧
Alright. Start talking,
- 否则我就把你的头扭下来 - 我说 我说
- Or I take your head for a spin. - Alright, alright!
谁雇了你这个草包来杀我 啊
Who hired you sacks of shit to kill me, huh?
法官 伙计 有时候他雇我们去做些违法的事
The judge, man. Sometimes he hires us to pull jobs.
克莱德蔓 他在哪里
Cryderman. Where the hell is he?
- 他为什么想我死 - 我不知道
- And why does he want me dead? - I don't know.
我们刚刚在肖蒂酒吧发现了一袋钱
We just picked up a bag of money from shorty's,
我们什么也没拿就要了一张照片
Didn't ask for nothing but a picture for the hit.
那么 我需要那个袋子
Well, I'm gonna need that bag.
卧♥槽♥ 要是我知道你的命这么值钱
Shit. If I'd known your life was worth this much...
我们要把它给慈善机构
We're giving it to charity.
当然 给小狗和孤儿
Of course. Puppies and orphans.
完美
Perfect.
- 多尔斯 在那之后发生了一些事情 - 你做得很好
- Dolls, something happened back there... - you did well.
好吗
Ok?
伙计
Man...
你知道 当我第一次见到你的时候
You know, when I first met you...
你真是个灾难
Girl, you were a mess.
嘿 火♥辣♥的
Hey! "Hot."
那也是火♥辣♥的灾难
I prefer "Hot" Mess.
现在我不想和其他任何人一起并肩作战
Now I wouldn't want to fight with anyone else by my side.
- 我饿了 你饿吗 - 听着
- I'm hungry, you hungry? - Look,
我得给你看一些东西 好吗
I have to show you something, alright?
雷德利在冥河三角区的边界处发现了这辆车
Nedley found the car on the edge of the ghost river triangle.
它向后指向普格特瑞城
It was pointed back towards purgatory.
他们说车里没有人 所以
They said there was no body, so...
厄普
Earp,
如果还有人能从一辆燃烧的车里逃出来 那就是医生霍利迪
If anyone can get out of a burning car, it'd be doc holliday.
他才刚刚学会开车
He'd only just learned to drive.
- 你过不来的 - 我不会伤害你的
- You can't come here. - I'm not going to hurt you.
你已经伤害我了 我能在你的眼睛里看到
You already have. I can see it in your eyes.
有一天 我会记起你是怎么伤害我的
One day, I'll remember how,
我会来找你的
And I'll come for you.
滚回地狱去 否则我就来真的了 波波 德尔 瑞
Back the hell up or I'll shoot you for real, bobo del rey.
- 你不能杀我 - 没错
- You can't kill me. - No.
但我可以给你带来痛苦
But I can bring the pain.
我很抱歉逼你在横梁上走
I'm so sorry I made you walk on beams.
不 不 是我对不起 不应该叫你婊♥子♥
No, no. I'm sorry I called you a bitch.
在脑子里
In my head.
那是什么
What's that?
我不知道它意味着什么
I have no idea what it means.
我想我知道
I think I do.
哦
oh!
我真幸运 能够遇见你
I'm a lucky man, happening on you like I done.
太好了 你的飞刀技巧
Yeah. Your knife skills
很传奇
Are legendary.
我都崇拜你好多年了
I've been a fan for years.
哦 遇见一个仰慕者真好
Oh, it is so nice to meet an admirer.
我不得不说 你和你弟弟
And I must say, you are the spitting image
简直一模一样 维尼
Of your brother, vinnie.
你把他出♥卖♥♥♥给了薇诺娜
You ratted him out to wynonna.
天 好像往日重现 我的朋友
Oh, bygones, my friend.
波德 不是吗 叫大♥波♥德
Bubba, isn't it? Big bubba.
当然
Of course.
我从你丰富的化学知识里猜出
And I suspect from your fine chemistry skills,
波德先生
Mr. Bubba,
你在憋一个大工程
That you are here on assignment.
是替谁弄的
For whom?
我想给你点教训
I want a lesson.
我只想要你的回答
I want answers.
还有我的帽子
And my hat.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表