剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
好极了 我们一起解决了她
Nice. We double -teamed her.
嗯哼
Mm -hmm.
你知道为什么吸血鬼双胞胎要跟踪斯托克斯吗?
Any idea why the vampire twins went after stokes?
这个嘛,她说了 法官
Yeah, well, she said "The judge."
干嘛
Yo.
小薇 慢点说
Wave, slow down.
该死 薇拉离开了 她走了
Shit! Willa took off. She's gone.
非常感谢您的关心
I sure appreciate your care.
是这样的 我看了一下我的货车
Well, I looked in my truck,
刚好就有一个78的
And it just so happened that I had
风扇带
A fan belt for a '78.
儿子 你今天可真走运
This is your lucky day, son.
哦 我的运气都是自己创造的
Oh, I try to make my own luck.
呵呵 可你还是修不好自己的车子
Well, you can't fix your own car.
现在的孩子啊 你们的音乐播放器
You kids today and your ipodes
还有网络电影
And your netpix...
如果你一生都依赖这些 早晚会找不着插头的
You couldn't find a sparkplug if your life depended on it.
尽管 我确实很喜欢你的帽子
I do like your hat, though.
多谢夸奖
Much obliged.
所以 你这是要去哪啊
So, where are you headed?
哦 随便一个我觉得舒服的地儿就行
Ooh, wherever suits me.
我一直是一个流浪者
I've always been a bit of a drifter.
假设真有人觉得
Suppose some find that
这是值得骄傲的事 我的经验告诉我
Something to be proud of. My experience
流浪其实是另一种逃避
Says drifting is just another word for running.
逃避不是我的本性
Running ain't in my nature.
或许你过去不是
Well, maybe it didn't use to be,
但是只要在黑暗里呆的时间足够长
But enough time in the dark,
- 任何男人都会改变 - 你说什么
- A man can change. - What did you say?
- 又或者是女人 - 不是这个
- Or maybe it's a woman. - Well, it ain't.
儿子 你上过战场吗
You ever spend any time at war, son?
我父亲曾经经历过战争 您呢
My father did a long time ago. You?
在我第一次参军的时候
On my first tour of duty,
我迫不及待想要回家
I couldn't wait to get home.
然后我就回家了 我不知道自己应该做些什么
Then I did. I couldn't figure out what to do with myself.
所以我又回到了战场上
So I went back
去了沙漠里
To the desert.
没有什么东西能够比
Nothing hollows out a man
完成任务更能挖掘一个男人了
Quicker than completing a mission.
因为完成任务之后
Because after that,
你还需要继续生存
You still gotta live.
在工具箱里找找 给我拿个
Dig into that toolbox and fetch me
五孔插座 可以吗
A 5h socket, would you?
那你什么时候退伍的呢
When did you finally give it up?
我没有
I didn't.
医生 你也没有
Neither have you, doc.
为什么 我吗 我要开始少喝点酒了
Why, me, I need to start drinking less.
或者再喝得猛一点
Or much, much more.
热巧克力要吗
Hot chocolate?
你在玩什么把戏
What are you playing at?
儿子 我不知道你在说什么
I'm not sure what you mean, son.
你到底是在哪里搞来这玩意儿的
How in hell did you get this?
为什么这么问 这东西对你很有意义吗
Why? Is it something to you?
这是怀亚特 厄普的警徽 他后来给我了
This is wyatt earp's deputy badge. He gave this to me.
然后我扔进了火里
And I threw it in a fire
好几周前 离这儿很远的地方
Many weeks ago, far from here.
在我听来 你已经不要这玩意儿了
Sounds to me like you were done with it.
别废话了
No more bullshit.
现在告诉我 你到底是谁
Now, who are you?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
复杂又很难回答的问题
Questions with complicated answers.
简单来说
For simplicity's sake,
你可以叫我 胡安 卡龙
You can call me juan -carlo.
还有 没人派我来
And nobody sent me.
我就是我
I just am.
那么 如果不是还魂者的话 那你是谁
Well, if not a revenant, then what?
你尽问些没什么意义的问题
You keep asking all the wrong questions.
但绝大部分人都会这么问
But then again, most people do.
你想要我怎么样
What am I even doing here?
这就对了
That's more like it.
我的同事和我对于你们
My associates and I have
称之为幽灵河三角洲的地区很感兴趣
A vested interested in what you call the ghost river triangle.
到冬至日 你只有
You only have four days
- 四天的时间 - 那么 我肯定会
- Until winter solstice. - Well then, I'll be sure
为你神秘的菊花
To raise a glass of spiked cider
- 准备一杯热苹果酒 - 就四天
- To your enigmatic ass. - Four days
那扇门就会打开 而如果门真的开了
Until the door opens. And if it does,
医生 她就输了
She will lose, doc.
即使有你的帮助
Even with your help.
你必须得做一个选择
You have to choose.
继续在路上流浪
Keep drifting on down the road
亦或是再一次面对黑暗
Or face the darkness again.
这一次你有薇诺娜 厄普并肩战斗
This time with wynonna earp at your side.
不是所有人都能有第二次机会的
Not everyone gets a second chance.
大部分人都只能待在地狱里
Most of them stay in the ground.
是吗 我应该把你也送下地狱的
Well, I ought to put you in the ground.
这个
Well...
这也可以是个选择
That'd be a choice, too.
说到
Speaking of...
你可以带走风扇带子
You can take the fan belt
或者是徽章
Or the badge,
但你不能两个都拿
But you can't have both.
你在想什么呢 为什么要给薇拉看
What were you thinking, showing willa
- 她自己的死亡证明 - 她一直很好奇
- Her own scrapbook of death? - She was curious.
- 难道你就不好奇吗 - 这吓坏她了
- Wouldn't you be curious? - Well, it freaked her out!
是 应该说是惹她生气了
Yeah, more like pissed her off.
我多希望医生能在这里
I wish doc were here.
他背弃了我 我们
He bailed on me... On us.
但是他可是个活追踪器啊
But he's a hell of a tracker.
呵呵 说得对
Yeah, good point.
我们要怎么找一个完全不了解的姑娘啊
How are we gonna find a girl we know nothing about?
肖蒂 波波酒吧酒水五折
Half price drinks at shorty's slash bobo's?
这上面的牛角是要干嘛
What is that musk ox playing at?
嘿 你觉得呢
Hey, you think?
- 她是厄普家的 - 我赌她20分钟内就能把他们的
- She is an earp. - Bet she drinks 'em dry
-酒喝光了 -有道理
-In 20 minutes. - Why not?
哇 你就像水蜜桃一样美丽动人
Well, ain't you pretty as a peach.
我可以请水蜜桃小姐喝杯酒吗
can I buy the peach a drink?
我甚至都还不知道我自己长什么样儿呢
I don't even know what I like.
我曾经住在森林的邪教中
I was living in a cult in the woods.
我们喝由蒲公英制成的茶
We drank tea made from dandelions.
亲爱的 那很奇怪
Darlin', that's weird.
酒保 拿点烈酒过来
Barkeep, send up some shots.
你们都有什么酒 每种来一杯
What are you having? One of everything you've got.
- 我讨厌我说对了的时候 - 什么 你明明很喜欢
- I hate when I'm right. - What? You love it
- 自己说对了的时候 - 我是指清醒
- When you're right. - I meant sober.
我讨厌自己清醒的时候 哦
I hate when I'm sober. Oh!
至少没有波波在的迹象
No sign of bobo at least.
好了 我们还是别等他了
Well, let's not wait on him.
我们得去救她 然后赶紧离开这儿
We should go salvage her; we might have to get out of here fast.
嗯 我去把吉普车准备好
Yeah, I'm gonna go get the jeep ready.
等等 你知道卢吗
Wait a minute. Do you know lou?
天呐 你也是他们的人 对不对
Oh my god! You're one of them, aren't you?
终于找到你的活人了
An exit, find one.
你不该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
那你更不应该杀死爸爸
And you shouldn't have shot our daddy.
我本来要找时间告诉你的
I was gonna tell you. In time.
我做了在我看来最好的反应
I did what I thought was best.
你是为了救我们
You were trying to save us.
或许他的死自作自受
Maybe he deserved it.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表