剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表
狙魔女杰前情提要
Previously on wynonna earp...
为什么还魂者一定要如此
Why do revenants always have to be such
令人憎恶 他袭击了我家 多尔斯
A frigging hassle? he attacked my home, dolls.
一张我父亲遗体的纪念照
A souvenir photo with my father's body.
这就是波波挖了大半个普格特瑞城的原因
This is what bobo's been digging up half of purgatory for.
哦 我的天 这是个真的头盖骨
Oh, my god, it's a real dead guy.
- 我知道你到底是什么 - 你的对手吗
- I know what you really are. - competition.
- 我的敌人 - 没人会去那
- the enemy. - nobody goes out there
- 除非他们必须这样做 - 那个人们
- unless they really have to. - who is this person
迫不得已才会去见的人是谁
nobody goes to see unless they have to?
铁匠
The blacksmith.
她要来抓我了 我得找一些盐
She's gonna be coming for me. I need to find some salt.
谁要来了 我现在处于危险之中吗
Who's coming? am I in danger?
当然了
Of course you are.
女巫
Witch.
哦 该死
Well, shit.
约翰啊 约翰...
John, john, john...
我的摩托车没把你炸死吗
Didn't I blow you up with a motorbike?
是的 没有
Yeah, well, it didn't take.
这个就会了
this one will.
哦 你喜欢闪亮登场啊
Oh, you like to make an entrance.
我说 医生
Hey, doc,
你想告诉我你为什么会住在树林里
You want to tell me why you're living in the woods,
在睡梦中尖叫 还被还魂者伏击吗
Screaming in your sleep and being ambushed by revenants?
他正好出现在我想他在的地方
I had him right where I wanted him.
在你上面吗
On top of you?
如果你的事情都办完了
If you are done your business,
我不介意再眯一会儿 所以...
I wouldn't mind getting some shut-eye so...
还没完呢 我来这儿侦查的
Not done yet. I'm here on recon.
约翰尼是个意外收获
Johnny-come-twicely was a bonus.
七人组中的最后一个太糊了 我实在看不清
Last of the seven is too blurry for me to make out,
但是你知道奥吉 所以...
But you knew auggie so...
薇诺拉 你知道我为什么差点被割破喉咙吗
Wynonna, you wanna know why I nearly got my throat slit?
因为我一直在帮助继承者
Because I've been helping the heir.
也就是你
You.
而且我这样做一点好处也没有
And I'm doing it for nothing.
真是有趣 我还以为你为了我才这样做的
It's funny, I thought you were doing it for me.
我有我自己的事情要处理
I have my own devils to trap.
所以除非我们让这种合作关系
so unless we are gonna make this
更加平等
A more equal partnership,
否则我必须礼貌地说 见鬼去吧
I must politely say, go to hell.
哦 醒醒
Oh, wake up.
我知道你就在这儿
I know you're here.
我闻到你了
I can smell you.
你确定那不是你的恐惧感
Sure that's not your fear?
我...
I'm...
肯定是被它呛到了
Positively choking on it.
我没有你想要的东西 康士坦茨
I don't have what you want, constance.
但是你知道他在哪
But you know where he is.
你触碰过他 马蒂
You touched him, mattie.
我渴望触碰他
As I've longed to touch him
都已经130年了
For 130 years.
我漂亮的孩子
My beautiful boy.
我能让你再度年轻
I could you make you young again.
但是所付出的代价让一个婊♥子♥都会脸红
At a cost that would make a whore blush.
我能治愈你的乳♥房♥♥瘤
I can cure that tumour in your breast.
现在 这就有点粗暴了
Now, that's just rude.
你想要粗暴的
You want rude?
聪明
Cute.
但是如果你不吃敬酒
But if you don't take the carrot,
那就吃罚酒吧
You get the stick.
我的男孩在哪
where's my boy?
啊 呸
Ah! ugh!
他差点被杀了 哎
he nearly got scalped. ugh!
而且他住在一个连浣熊都不会光顾的帐篷里
And he's living in a tent a raccoon wouldn't piss on.
我非常确定他讨厌我 所以那很好
And I'm pretty sure he hates me, so that's really nice.
但是你和多尔斯
But you and dolls,
你们仍然整个周末都在工作吗
You're still working all weekend?
好吧 你是在问原因吧
Ok. you're asking why?
- 只是想了解事情的进展 好吧 - 即使是死
- just trying to keep up, right? - we're gonna
我也要找到七人组中的最后一个
Track down the last of the seven if it kills me.
嘿 你想我叫他给你
Hey, you want me to ask him to run some tests
- 瘦骨嶙峋的小朋友做些测验吗 - 啊
- on your bony little friend? - uh,
不要
No.
柯蒂斯把它留给了我
Curtis left it to me,
如果我把它交给黑色徽章分部 我可能再也看不到它了
And if I give it to black badge, I might never see it again.
他们还说我有信任问题
They say I have trust issues.
没有我 你一个人
You're gonna be ok
- 行吗 - 我没事
- without me? - I'm good.
我是个快乐的单身处♥女♥座
I'm a happily single virgo
- 还有头发作伴呢 - 那好 要是觉得孤单
- with hair for days. - well, you get lonely
- 就给我打电♥话♥ - 好的 好的
- and you call me. - ok. ok.
为什么医生不愿意看这张照片
why wouldn't doc look at the photo?
因为他喝得烂醉 脾气又那么坏
Because he was drunk and ornery.
- 比平时还坏 - 恩哼
- more than usual. - mm-hmm.
没错 我们全都知道你有多不待见医生
Yes, we all know how much you "mm-hmm" doc.
医生是有点坏 但留在身边还是有好处的
Doc's the kind of bad that's good to keep around.
薇诺拉 你不会因为和天使做了交易而永生
Wynonna, you don't become immortal by making deals
想要永生你得去找其他人
With angels. you gotta go to the other guys for that.
那里
There.
看这个手
Look at this hand.
恩 看上去你要找的第七个人
Well, looks like your seventh
还真是个绅士啊
Was quite the gentleman.
和我死去的姐姐说这话去吧
Tell that to my dead sister.
看 快瞧 这有一把...铲子
Look. see? there's a... spade.
干得好
Nice work.
- 你打算做中国菜是吗 - 是的
- you up for some chinese? - yes!
- 问这个是为了... - 宫保鸡丁
- put me down for... - gong bao chicken
放足够弄瞎霸王龙的辣椒酱 好吗
With enough hot sauce to blind a t-rex, right?
这将会是漫漫长夜
It's gonna be a long night,
- 我们得找点乐子 - 嗯
- we should make it fun. - hmm.
因为乐子就是你的中间名吧
'cause fun's your middle name.
马蒂 给你这个
I give you this, mattie,
你花的时间比我
You've lasted hours longer
预期的要久多了
Than I thought you would.
应该是你自己低估了这个世界剩余的
Maybe you've underestimated the good that's left
善良
in this world.
我对此严重怀疑
I highly doubt it.
你休想诱惑我 我是不会出去的
You've done your worst. I'm not coming out.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
出来吧 我就给你水喝
Hagyd, hogy a torok porra
出来吧
Ahogy porra.
继续啊
Go on.
现在
Now,
我们终于可以开始了
We can finally begin.
告诉我
Tell me,
头骨在谁手里
Who has the skull?
那个女孩早晚会
The girl that's gonna
灭了你
Finally end you.
太棒了
Wonderful!
知道她在哪吗
Got an address?
一个女孩会需要多少个这样的小枕头呢
how many tiny pillows does one girl need?
敢问这是怎么回事
Dare I ask?
我的叔叔柯蒂斯留给我保管的
My uncle curtis left it for me to look after.
人类残骸 每个女孩在给她的遗产里
Human remains, what every girl
都想有一个这玩意儿 对吧
wants in her inheritance,right
我并不觉得这是人类的 你最好小心点
I don't think this is human. best be careful
- 还有谁知道你有这个 - 为什么这么问
- who knows you have that. - why?
在波波 德尔 瑞的大本营里 也有两具骷髅
In bobo del rey's camp, there was two skeletons,
其中一个没了头骨
One of which was missing a head.
剧集 | 狙魔女杰(2016) | 导航列表