剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
他总共中八枪
He was shot eight times in total,
也就是说他在厨房♥中了四枪
which means he copped four more in the kitchen.
然后下楼去换弹了
then went downstairs to reload
然后上来补最后一枪 对准了琼的头
then came back up for a final shot, to June's head.
我们怎么得知那最后一枪是对着琼的
And how do we know the final shot was to June?
因为这个血迹是她的
Because this blood trail is hers.
这就意味着在开始几次被打中
Which means after the first volley of shots,
到最后打到她眼睛中间的那个致命一击之间
before the last one, the killing shot, between her eyes,
琼其实是有足够的时间绕到这边来的
June had enough time to come all the way around here
然后绕到这里 就是她死的地方
and back to the other side, where she died.
但她在干什么 这后面有什么
But what was she doing? What's over here?
第一大未解之谜
Mystery number one.
好我们现在来看看
Now...
茜拉开了十枪
Sheila's fired ten shots.
纳威倒下了 琼受伤了
Nevill's down, June's injured,
但他们还没死 所以她需要重新装弹
but they're still alive, so she has to reload.
-子弹在楼下 -所以她下楼去了
- And the bullets are downstairs. - So she heads down.
就在这时 纳威站了起来 也撑着下楼了
Meanwhile, Nevill gets to his feet, makes his own way down.
-为什么 -估计下去追茜拉
- Why? - Maybe chasing Sheila.
同样的 他也有可能是要去打电♥话♥
Equally, he could have been after the phone.
杰里米说他爸爸给他打了电♥话♥然后电♥话♥就断了
Jeremy said his dad called him and the phone cut off.
我们也知道纳威就是在电♥话♥附近被袭击的
We also know Nevill was attacked fairly close to that phone,
被枪托打了很多次
bludgeoned numerous times.
但是如果那么多枪声和骚乱
But with all that shooting and mayhem going on,
儿子们怎么会没醒呢
how is it the boys didn't wake?
难道他们是先被打死的
So maybe they were shot first.
你刚才说尼古拉斯被打了三枪 丹尼尔被打了五枪
You said three shots for Nicholas, five for Daniel.
都是迅速打出来的子弹
All fired at close range in quick succession.
弹壳的分布证实了这一点
The shell distribution supports that.
如果这里开过八枪
If eight shots had been fired in here,
那么纳威和琼肯定已经醒了
then Nevill and June are up and awake
那么茜拉就只剩两颗子弹了
and Sheila's only got two rounds left.
那就连打死纳威都不够 更别说琼了
That's not enough to stop our Nev, much less June too.
这到底是在干什么
What the hell's going on here?
我以为这是一次犯罪现场清理
I thought this was a clean-up.
他来这干吗
What the bloody hell's he doing here?
我让他来加入我们的
I asked him in.
-你是负责人吗 警探 -不是的 先生
- You running this now, Sarge? - No, Guv.
那你为什么在调查我的犯罪现场
Then why the hell are you managing my crime scene?!
那些尸体不应该被移走的
Those bodies shouldn't have been moved.
-是吗 -事情有点不对劲
- Is that right? - There's something off.
那些尸体 这个现场 这些都是证据
Those bodies, this crime scene. That was evidence.
你是觉得我把这一切搞砸了吗
Well, you think I've botched this.
还有人觉得警探先生说的对吗
Anyone else agree with the detective sergeant?
有人吗
Anyone?!
你赶紧清场
You get this place cleared up.
你赶紧离开
And you! Outside.
你知道事情有多严重吗
You know how big this is?
我他妈有区域警局局长当靠山
I've got the regional bloody superintendent on my back
他有内政部长支持他
and he's got the Home Secretary riding him.
我屁♥股♥后面全是记者你知道吗
I've got reporters coming out of my arse...
我觉得凶手不是茜拉
I don't think Sheila did it.
你有一丁点证据吗 我可有一大把
You got one shred of evidence? Because I got plenty.
那个女人是个疯子
The woman was a nut job.
房♥子被从里面封锁
This house was locked up from the inside.
-杀人凶器就在她手上 -事情有点不对劲
- The murder weapon was in her hands. - There's something off.
对 一个疯女人杀了她的孩子们
Yeah. A fucking mad woman killed her kids!
打爆了他们的头 你没听到吗
Shot them in the head. Do you not care about that?
我是负责人 我说结案就结案
Look, I'm running this and I say it's tied up.
你要么听我的 要么滚蛋
So you get behind me or you'll be gone.
当我说让你滚蛋的时候 你就赶紧滚蛋
And when I say gone, I mean gone.
来来 尝点 很不错的
Go on, have a bit. It's bloody brilliant.
我不要了
I'm fine.
我才不要一个人喝一整瓶
I'm not gonna drink the whole bottle myself.
我觉得我们都不想喝了 杰里米
Really, I think we're both OK, Jem.
我见了他们的遗嘱律师
Er, well, I saw their lawyer about the will.
你肯定想听听我们能分到多少
Assumed you'd want a report on where we all stand.
我说实话吧 我没怎么想遗嘱的事
To tell you the truth, I hadn't given the will much thought.
那你可真好 而我呢
How nice for you. I, on the other hand,
有一群嗷嗷待哺的农场工人等着
have farm workers who need to be paid.
看来你分到不少
I take it you've done well, then.
但我的家人都去世了
Aside from the fact my whole family's dead.
继续 杰里米
Go on, Jem.
很抱歉 可能是坏消息
Well, it's bad news, I'm afraid.
我被告知我面临着承担死亡责任
I've been told that I'm facing massive death duties,
我应该要尽快卖♥♥掉农场了
so... I'm gonna be selling the lot. ASAP
你不是在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我知道这你们俩都不愿意接受
I know it'll be hard for you both...
妈妈房♥车营地的股份给了陌生人
with mum's share of the caravan park going to strangers,
但我别无选择
but I don't have any choice.
你不能这么做 我会跟我的律师谈谈
You can't do this. I'll talk to my lawyer.
我开玩笑的
I'm teasing.
看看你的表情 我看玩笑的 我有的是钱
Your face. I'm teasing. There's loads of money.
什么 我的天
What?! Jesus Christ.
看来你可能还是在乎那份遗嘱的
Seems like maybe you do care about the will.
就算只是一点
Just a little bit.
好 遗嘱怎么说 杰里米
Fine. What does it say, Jeremy?
你们俩都分到一点现金
Well, there's a bit of cash for you both,
但土地和生意都归我
but the land holdings and businesses all go to me.
至于我是否会卖♥♥掉
As to whether I'll be selling or not,
我会尽快决定
well, I'll decide that in good time.
我想留着琼阿姨的结婚戒指
I'd like to have Auntie June's wedding ring.
-什么 -她答应过给我而且...
- What? - She promised it to me and...
-什么时候的事 -几年前
- When was that? - Years ago.
而且它对我来说很有纪念意义
And it would mean a lot to me, as a keepsake.
我无能为力
I can't help.
他们的所有个人物品都会跟他们一起走
All their personal effects will be going with them.
把这么一件可爱的珠宝埋掉也太可惜了
Seems a shame to bury such a lovely piece of jewellery.
它不会被埋掉 我会把他们一起火葬
It won't be buried, I'm having them all cremated.
-什么 -他们的尸体不完整
- What? - Their bodies aren't whole.
我觉得火葬更好
I think it's better that way.
你知道琼阿姨想要一个传统的葬礼
You know Auntie June would've wanted a traditional funeral.
我不在乎
I don't care.
在教堂墓地举♥行♥的传统葬礼
A traditional burial in a churchyard.
她现在做不了主了 我说了算
She's not in charge any more. I am.
而且我已经决定了
And I've made my decision.
你当过兵 对吗
You're ex-Army, right?
我是步兵 走了太多的路
Infantry. Too much bloody marching.
你有没有想过为什么
You ever wonder why
一位50岁的职业警♥察♥还是个警长
a 50-year-old career cop's still a DS?
警队和军队的差别并不是很大
Police isn't that different from the Forces.
都是团队合作
It's all about the team.
服从命令 向上级汇报 为团队效力
Follow orders, back the guv, play for the team.
但斯坦 他永远不明白这些
And Stan... he never did get that.
你以前叫他布谷鸟[疯子]
You used to call him the cuckoo.
那时我只有十几岁
I was a teenager.
-但你还是说了 我们都说了 -那又怎样
- Still, you said it. We both did. - So?
我只想确定
So I just want to be sure
我们的判断不会受到其它因素影响
our judgement isn't being clouded by other factors.
我们都知道该怎么做 而且我也会去做
We both know what we need to do and I'm going to do it.
你来不来随你便
Whether you come with me or not is up to you.
小心
Watch out!
伊顿太太 农舍当时上了锁 无人进出
Mrs Eaton, the farmhouse was secure. No-one went in or out.
我不管 我告诉你茜拉没有能力杀人
I don't care. I'm telling you Sheila was not capable of murder.
她有精神疾病 精神分♥裂♥症
She was mentally ill, schizophrenic.
不管有没有病 我们了解她 而你不了解
Ill or not, we knew her, you didn't.
在过去的五年中你多久见她一次
And how often had you seen her over the past five years, eh?
我猜 见得不多吧
Not much, I'm guessing.
也许只有圣诞节 你阿姨的生日才会见面
Maybe Christmas? Your auntie's birthday?
但有一点我很确定
One thing I am sure of,
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表