剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
He's certainly been getting a lot of sympathy in the media.
-我是指班伯 -是的 长官
- Bamber, I mean. - He has, sir.
我认为他们同情错对象了
And I feel it's misplaced.
我听说卡菲尔小姐没有被下药
I'm told Miss Caffell wasn't drugged,
除了她平日该吃的药之外
aside from her regular medication.
没被控制 没受约束 现在你说...
Wasn't restrained, wasn't bound, and yet you say...
她的自杀是伪造的
...that her suicide was somehow faked.
这个案子中这一部分很棘手 我承认
That is a difficult aspect of the case, I'll admit.
-但是我列出的证据 -这一证据
- But the evidence I've outlined... - This evidence.
-你给你的高级督察看过了吧 -看过了
- I take it you've presented it to your DCI? - I did, sir.
他和你的想法不同吗
But he shares none of your qualms?
之前琼斯高级督察把此案判定为谋杀后自杀
Early on, DCI Jones came to the view it was murder suicide.
尽管出现了相反的证据 他也拒绝让步
He's never moved, despite contrary evidence becoming available.
也就是说 警长
In essence, Detective Sergeant,
你认为你的上级长官不称职
you're saying your senior officer is incompetent.
我是说 他没有充分考虑到...
I'm saying he has closed his mind to...
不同情况
...alternative scenarios.
碰巧 在你要求会面之后
As it happens, I spoke to DCI Jones,
我和琼斯高级督察谈过了
after you requested this meeting,
他向我简单汇报了调查过程
and he briefed me on the investigation.
我要告诉你的是 我完全信任他
I want you to know he has my complete confidence.
他还告诉我 你从一开始就在惹麻烦
He also told me you've been making trouble from the start.
-我不这样认为 -是吗
- I don't see it that way. - Don't you?
那你现在最好开始这样想了
Well, perhaps you'd better start seeing it that way.
他说的是六点
He said six.
没错 才刚过了几分钟
Right. It's only a few minutes after.
来了
There you are.
好了 你们俩现在到楼上吃饭去
Right, now, you're both going to have to take your food upstairs.
-但我想听听警♥察♥怎么说 -快上楼
- But I want to hear what the policeman says. - Upstairs, now.
你也要去 迈克尔 谢谢 快去吧
You too, Michael, please, thank you. Off you go.
警长 快进来 请坐
Detective Sergeant, please, come in, sit down.
谢谢 我站着就行
Thank you, I'm fine standing.
-喝点什么吧 -不了 谢谢
- Can I offer you a drink? - No, thank you.
-要吃点什么吗 -不用了
- Something to eat? - No, really.
-至少来杯威士忌吧 -我带来的是坏消息
- A nip of whisky, at least. - You should know it's bad news.
葬礼照常举♥行♥
The funerals are going ahead.
什么
What?
抱歉 综合考虑之后
I'm sorry, it's been given due consideration,
这就是最后的决定
and that is the decision.
新的证据呢 消音器的事呢
What about the new evidence, the silencer?
对消音器的鉴定还没有定论
The forensics on the silencer are inconclusive.
还有杰里米的行为
And... And Jeremy's behaviour.
他清理了我姨妈的房♥子 卖♥♥了所有东西
The way he's stripping my aunt's home, selling everything off.
他卖♥♥的东西是你的吗
The stuff he's selling, is it yours?
你知道那些东西不是我的
You know it's not.
那他怎么处理它们和你有什么关系呢
Then, how is it your business what he does with it?
你说过会帮我们的
You said you'd help us.
我说我会调查 我查了
I said I'd look into it. And I have.
但警♥察♥系统是个大机器 而我只是小齿轮
But the police force is a big machine, I'm just one cog.
再次向你们道歉 你们继续用餐吧
Once more, I'm sorry. I should let you get on with your dinner.
我教导我的孩子们要相信警♥察♥
I taught my children to trust in the police.
我真是犯了大错
What a mistake that was.
我送你出去
I'll see you out, then.
救兵终于到了
Well, the cavalry arrives, at last!
车里还有没拿完的
Yeah, there's more in the car
你要不要挪下屁♥股♥来帮忙啊
if you want to get off your bum and help.
先喝一杯
A quick nip first.
为接下来的辛苦工作做好准备
Fortify us for the hard labour ahead.
这是给守灵准备的
You know, that's meant for the wake.
那我们最好先试一试 对吧
Well, we'd best road test it, then, hadn't we?
不能给那些悲痛的人送上劣等的酒啊
Wouldn't want to serve inferior grog to those in mourning.
我要敬大家一杯
I'd like to propose a toast.
即使在这样悲伤的时刻
Even on a sad occasion as this,
爱的光芒依然照耀着我们
the light of love shines through.
-敬订婚了的一对 -订婚了
- To the engaged couple. - Engaged?
-我要为此喝一杯 -天啊 布莱特
- I'll drink to that! - Jesus, Brett...
-天啊 我都不知道 -我们没订婚好吗
- Oh, my God, I didn't know. - We're not bloody engaged, all right?
-压根没这个计划 -好吧 抱歉
- Not even close. - Oh, apologies.
我被浪漫精神冲昏头了
Just my romantic spirit getting away from me.
这威士忌不错
It's good whisky.
我要上♥床♥睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
-朱尔斯 你好 -喂
- Hey, Jules... - Hey.
你知道这玩意有多贵吗
Do you know how much this bloody stuff cost?
那又怎样
So, what of it?
我们都要待在这 把它喝完
So, we're all going to stay here and we're gonna drink it.
好吗
All right?
今晚月色很美 要出去喝一杯吗
Lovely night. Fancy a drink in the moonlight?
好 我一会就来
Yeah. I'll be out in a minute.
你应该好好审视一下自己
You need to take a good, hard look at yourself.
为什么
And why's that?
你这样玩弄朱莉
The way you mess Julie about.
朱莉能照顾好自己
Julie can take care of herself.
她以为自己和你有未来 你知道吗
She thinks she's got a future with you, do you know that?
我也这么想过
Well, I thought so, too.
想过
Thought.
过去式
Past tense.
也许我已经不再快乐了
Maybe I'm not so happy any more, just...
结婚 然后定居在这个小破镇子里
...getting married and settling down in a shitty little village.
伟大的杰里米·班伯
Ah, the great Jeremy Bamber,
-命中注定要干大事 -也许真是这样
- destined for bigger things. - Perhaps I am.
当你体会过我的经历后
It changes your outlook, you know...
你就会改变自己的看法了
...when you go through what I've been through.
你打算什么时候告诉朱莉
So when are you going to tell Julie
你对她变心了
about this little change of heart?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许会和我们俩的事一起告诉她
Maybe the same time I tell her about us.
什么
What?
你听到我说什么了
You heard me.
-该死 这都是多久以前的事了 -也没那么久
- Bloody hell, that's ancient history. - It's not so very ancient.
滚开 杰里米
Piss off, Jem.
如果只是往事
If it's just history,
你为什么这么担心朱莉发现
why are you so worried about Julie finding out?
-因为我在乎她 -这也没拦着你和我上♥床♥
- Because I care about her. - Didn't stop you fucking me, though.
天哪 你真是混♥蛋♥
God, you are a prick.
还是个渣男友
And a shitty boyfriend.
你这个朋友也不怎么样
Yeah, well, you're a shitty friend.
这点咱俩还挺配的
Which makes us a matched pair.
科林
Colin...
我知道你需要我的支持
I know you need my support...
但我不能和你一起参加送葬队伍
...but I can't walk with you in the funeral procession.
什么
Er, what?
我的家人
My family.
我的侄女还不知道那些男孩们死了
My niece doesn't even know the boys have died.
我不希望她把发生的这一切
I just don't want her to connect me
和我联♥系♥起来 对不起
with all this. I'm sorry, I...
这
It's, erm...
没关系 没关系
It's ok. It's ok.
你得保护他们 这没关系
You need to protect them. That's fine.
没关系 我理解
That's fine, I understand. I'll, er...
我没事
I'll be fine.
你得找个水管工
You have to get a plumber.
我们不能让来营地的人没有水喝
We can't leave the campers without water.
阿比盖尔 你能开下门吗
Abigail, can you get that?
我希望你赶紧把事情解决了
Look, I want you to go ahead and have the work done right away.
杰里米的事我来处理 好吗
And I'll deal with Jeremy, all right?
好 再见
OK, bye.
杰里 装出他在掌控一切的样子
Jem. Acting like he runs the show.
很快他就会真的掌控一切了
Pretty soon, he will.
这是什么
What's this?
送给你的 妈妈
They're for you, Mum.
"送给安 谢谢你的爱
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表