剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
才能进一步确认
before determining that.
第二位 琼·班伯
Next, June Bamber.
也是六十一岁 身中七枪
Also 61, shot 7 times.
分别在颈部 右前臂和右膝处
In her neck, her right forearm, her right knee,
胸口和头部各两处枪伤
twice in the chest and twice in the head.
最后一枪正中她的双眼之间
The last shot, placed directly between her eyes
而且是近距离开火 导致死亡
and fired at close range, was the cause of death.
尼克拉斯·卡菲尔和丹尼尔·卡菲尔都是六岁
The boys, Nicholas and Daniel Caffell, both six.
尼克拉斯身中三枪 丹尼尔身中五枪
Nicholas was shot three times, Daniel five.
都是密集枪伤 很可能是连续中枪
All shots closely grouped, likely fired in quick succession.
在这场惨案中 唯一能让人有些许慰藉的
The only saving grace I can find about this horrible business
就是他们似乎是当即死亡
is that they appear to have died instantly.
-茜拉呢 -身上有两处伤口
- And Sheila? - Two marks on her.
都是枪伤
Both bullet wounds.
怎么会这样
How does that work?
在我的职业生涯中
Well, I've experienced four or five such cases
遇到过四五起类似情况
in the course of my career.
这是第一颗子弹
That's the first bullet.
子弹轨迹朝后上方移♥动♥
Trajectory upwards and backwards,
最终在这里停止 到达脊柱的另一侧
finishing up here, to the side of the spine.
但没有致命
But it didn't kill her?
没有 从本质上说 这只是严重的皮肉伤
No. Essentially, it was a serious flesh wound.
她还有足够的力气
She'd have been quite
再按一次扳机
capable of pulling the trigger a second time
并造成了这个伤口 导致她当即死亡
and inflicting this wound, which killed her instantly.
尸体有被移♥动♥过的痕迹吗
The body, any sign it's been manipulated?
你是什么意思 斯坦利
What are you getting at, Stanley?
她有没有可能死在别处 是别人移♥动♥了她的尸体
Could she have died somewhere else and been moved?
尸斑很明显
Hypostasis is clearly evident,
毫无疑问 她就死在现场
so there's no doubt she died where she was found.
如果你想问 "她的自杀是不是人为伪造的"
If you're asking, "Could her suicide have been stage managed?"
我对此表示怀疑 除非她被下了大剂量的药
I doubt it, unless she was heavily drugged
或是因为其他原因丧失抵抗力
or otherwise incapacitated.
彼得 能不能和头儿说一声我们调查完了
So, Peter, can I tell the guv we're done and dusted?
在提交最终报告前 我希望进行毒理学研究
I'll want toxicology before I make a final report,
但基于目前掌握的证据
but based on the evidence available,
没有和谋杀后自杀这一结论矛盾的地方
I see nothing to contradict the murder suicide theory.
那就这样了
Well, that's it, then.
不错 干得不错
Well done. Good work.
塔夫会很满意的
Taff'll be well pleased.
斯坦 头儿让你注意一下那家人
Stan. Guv asked you to mind the family.
悲伤容易孕育丑闻
Candles and sandals.
好好注意那家人 好吗
So, you mind the bloody family. All right?
这地方还没这么整洁过
Never seen this place look so tidy.
还得接着忙 如果我慢下来 说不定我会尖叫
Keeping busy. If I slow down, I think I'll scream.
你应该还没看过这个吧
I take it you've not seen these.
可能会让你重新考虑一下尖叫
Might make you reconsider the screaming.
女孩杀死双胞胎及其双亲后自杀
"邻居们透露 茜拉·班伯
"Neighbours revealed that Sheila Bamber,
由于双腿修长 亦被人称为斑比
also known as Bambi due to her long shapely legs,
早已陷入了毒品的深渊"
had slid into a twilight world of hard drugs."
如果她神志不清 然后开始吸毒
If she wasn't of sound mind, then she started taking drugs,
也许就能解释发生的事了
it might explain what happened.
枪杀养父母和双胞胎儿子
我一直在努力掩盖这件事
I always tried to downplay it.
爸爸妈妈要是知道会崩溃的
Would've destroyed Mum and Dad.
那她会在孩子们面前吸毒吗
So, did she take drugs in front of the boys?
-你觉得呢 -我不知道 我很少见到她
- What do you think? - I don't know, I rarely saw her.
那你怎么会认为我很了解她吸毒的事
Well, what makes you think I'd know about her drug taking?
得了吧 杰里米 我知道你肯定了解
Come on, Jeremy, I know what you get up to.
听着 就等几天
Look, give it a couple of days.
警♥察♥会告诉你她到底吃了什么
The police'll be able to tell you exactly what she was on.
等他们剖开她的脂肪组织
Once they cut into her fatty tissue.
你懂的 所有东西可都在那有迹可循
It all gets stored there, you know.
杰里
Jem? Erm...
警长 早上好
Detective Sergeant, good morning.
我得去见我父母的律师 恐怕
I'm afraid I've got a meeting, with my parents' lawyer, so...
别担心 要不了多长时间的
Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long.
只是来再做一些收尾工作
Just tying up a few loose ends.
好吧 请坐
Well, sit down, please.
犯罪现场调查员今天要去农场做收尾工作
SOCO are finishing up at the farm today
问你是否介意他们清扫农场
and the boys have asked if you'd like their help cleaning up.
有很多血迹斑斑的东西
There are a lot of blood-stained items.
所有沾血的东西 你们都可以自行焚烧
Anything with blood on, you can burn.
我希望什么都不要留下
I want it all gone.
我们要把闯入你父母家时
We'll be replacing the door we smashed down
撞坏的门换掉
getting into your parents house.
装上警报系统
Putting in an alarm.
我明天在那边等你
I can meet you over there tomorrow.
把新钥匙给你 告诉你警报器如何运作
Give you the new key, show you how the alarm works.
我再也不会回到那里了
I couldn't go back in there again.
好的 我想你已经看过报纸了
OK. I assume you've seen the papers.
关于你姐姐的谣言满天飞
A lot of rumours flying around about your sister.
我对她的私生活一无所知
I'm no expert on her private life.
她住在伦敦 我们的生活圈不同
You know, she lived in London, we moved in different circles.
有了解的人可以跟我们谈谈吗
Is there someone who could tell us?
弗兰基可以 弗兰基·比迪维
Frankie, I suppose. Frankie Bidiwi.
是她的男朋友吗
Was he her boyfriend?
茜拉的模特职业生涯 已经一蹶不振
Sheila's career as a model... it had tanked.
在她发疯之前就不行了
Even before she went crazy.
弗兰基会给她买♥♥礼物 有时他会付账
Frankie would buy her presents, he'd pay the bills sometimes.
干爹
Sugar daddy.
你父母并不缺钱
Your parents weren't short of a quid.
她没找他们吗
She didn't go to them?
不是 他们帮了她不少
No, she got plenty from them.
别忘了 对希拉来说 不少可远远不够
Mind, with Sheila, plenty was rarely enough.
我约了见面呢
So, that appointment.
当然 你去吧 我们这就走了
Of course, yeah. We'll leave you to it.
看起来他也想出去
Oh, looks like he wants to be out.
-朱尔斯 你可以 -我来抱他
- Jules, can you...? - Here, let me.
还有一件事
One more thing.
茜拉用的步♥枪♥ 安许茨
The rifle Sheila used, the Anschutz.
她经常用这把枪 是吗
She had a lot of experience with that, did she?
没有 并不是
No, I wouldn't say that.
你第一次报♥警♥的时候
When you first spoke to the police,
说她练过标靶射击
you said she'd done target shooting.
她确实到苏格兰
She'd definitely been out
练过一两次射击
on shoots once or twice, up in Scotland.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
正如米基所说 收尾工作而已
Like Mickey said, just tying up loose ends.
你刚刚是想套话吗
Were you fishing for something back there?
茜拉的指甲很漂亮
Sheila had fancy finger nails.
修长 光滑
Long, glossed.
我在想 除非她是奥♥运♥会射击运动员
And I'm thinking, unless she was an Olympic shooter,
要不然她重装两次弹匣
how did she manage to reload that magazine twice,
指甲怎么会没有任何缺口
without even chipping a nail?
问得好
Good question.
很高兴你喜欢
Glad you like it.
随着调查继续进行
As investigations continue,
越来越多的人猜测茜拉欠下了巨额毒品债
speculation is mounting that Sheila had incurred huge drug debts.
这场悲剧背后的诱因
What role, if any, this played in the tragedy
仍尚未明确
remains unclear.
彼得 谢谢你能过来
Peter! Thanks for coming.
我听说你今天要来做收尾工作
Word I got is you're winding up here today.
我觉得你应该先看看犯罪现场
Thought you might like to look around the crime scene first.
回答一些问题
Answer some of them questions.
我们找到了二十五个弹壳
We found all 25 bullet casings,
所以我们很容易推断是从哪个位置开的枪
so we do have a pretty good idea of where they were fired from.
我们认为茜拉一定是从这个位置开的枪
Now, we're thinking Sheila must've fired from here.
十一枪
11 shots.
琼中七枪 纳威中四枪
Seven for June, which leaves four for Nevill.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表