剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
You leave this with me now, you've done enough.
被你发现了
Caught me.
你确定这个和凶器吻合吗
You sure this fits the murder weapon?
百分之九十九
99%.
你怎么找到的
So, how'd you find this?
-不是我 是安·伊顿 -你开什么玩笑
- I didn't. Ann Eaton did. - Oh, you're taking the piss!
如果立刻送检
If we put a rush up this,
我们可以在死因问询之前得到结果
we could get the lab results before the inquest.
你有没有想过为什么马普尔小姐
Do you ever wonder how Miss Marple
不断发现新的证据
keeps coming up with new evidence?
-而我们的人却没有发现 -我们没她找的仔细
- Stuff our boys haven't found? - She's looking and we're not?
现在 杰里米继承了遗产
Right now, Jeremy's inheriting the lot.
房♥产 还有一家成功的农业公♥司♥
Real estate, a successful farming business,
还继承了一半房♥车营地 我的天
half a bloody caravan site, for Christ's sake!
如果他被判谋杀 你觉得谁会获益
If he got done for murder, who do you think would benefit?
-假设消音器当时装在枪上 -假设过头了
- If this silencer was on the gun... - That's a big if!
-上面有血迹 -这是猎枪
- There's blood on it. - It's a hunting rifle!
我让你去关心那家人
When I told you to look after the family,
我没想到你会开始相信他们说的每个字
I didn't think you'd start believing every bloody word they said.
听着
Look...
我同意安·伊顿确实牵涉到此利益关系中
...Ann Eaton has got a stake in this, I agree,
所以我也是半信半疑
so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt,
但消音器确实值得检验 不是吗
but it's got to be worth testing, hasn't it?
行了 可以送去检验 但你了解规矩的
Fine. Send it down, but you know the drill.
这个案子是凶杀后自杀 排在后面
It's murder-suicide, so bottom of the pile.
这我就知足了
I'll settle for that.
我刚接到杰里米的电♥话♥了 他要我过去
I just got a call from Jeremy. He wants me to come round.
为什么
Why?
说他想要一把白屋的钥匙
Says he wants a copy of the keys at White House.
你觉得警♥察♥跟他谈过话了吗
Do you think the police have spoken to him?
-我不知道 -跟他说你没空
- I don't know. - Tell him you're busy.
我还是要和他正常往来
I'm going to keep behaving normally with him.
我可不希望他来威胁我
The last thing I want is to let him intimidate me.
好吧
Fine.
-那我和你一起去 -不用
- Then I'll come with you. - No.
我要自己处理和他之间的事情
I'm going to deal with him my way.
你好 朱莉 是杰里米让我过来的
Hello, Julie. Jeremy asked me to pop round.
是的 你把钥匙给我就行
Yeah, the key, you can just leave that with me.
是这样 大家这周都在送吃的过来
You know, people have been bringing food all week,
我的冰箱实在装不下了
I can't fit any more in my fridge.
我想你应该需要
I thought maybe you could use it.
-我可以送进去吗 -杰里米今天有朋友过来
- Could I bring them in? - Jeremy's friend's arriving today.
他从希腊远道而来 所以
He's travelled all the way from Greece, so...
我不会久待
I won't stay,
把吃的放到冰箱我就走
I'll just put these in your fridge and I'll be gone.
我一直想问停你在停尸房♥里的经历
I've been meaning to ask how it went in the morgue?
我想一定很可怕
It must have been dreadful, I imagine.
不会 并没有
No, not really.
他们都很安详
They were all so peaceful.
除了班伯先生
Except Mr Bamber.
我也给脆皮带了剩菜
I brought some leftovers for Crispy, too.
你介意我把它们放到外面吗
Do you mind if I put them out?
没那个必要了
There's no point in doing that.
不 我们去接你
No, no, we'll pick you up.
我们去接你
We'll pick you up.
不 我迫不及待要见到你了
No, I can't wait to see you.
不行 我现在得解决点麻烦事
Yeah, no, I've got to sort something out here, right now.
等会见 再见
OK, see you, then. Bye.
安 来得真巧
Ann, excellent timing.
我需要一把白屋的钥匙
I need a copy of that key for White House.
-你怎么能 -我怎么能什么
- How could you? - How could I what?
那只可怜的小狗
That poor little dog.
见鬼
Shit.
它很思念妈妈 这样对它更好
It was pining for Mum, it was kinder.
胡扯 你这是胡扯
Rubbish, that's rubbish.
别这样 安 你也不喜欢它
Come on, Ann, you didn't like him either.
但是琼姨妈喜欢它
But Auntie June did.
她爱它而你却把它给杀了
She loved him and you killed him.
你说的没错 她确实爱那只畜生
Yeah, you're right. She did love that bloody thing,
比起我 她更爱它
she loved him more than she loved me.
-不是那样的 -不是吗
- That's not true. - No?
比起我 她更爱狗
She loved the dog more than me,
比起我 她更爱茜拉
she loved Sheila more than me,
比起我 她更爱你
she loved you more than me.
而你却希望我
And you expect me
把那只小畜生留在我家
to keep that snappy little piece of shit around my house,
让我时刻回想起这些吗
reminding me of it?
事实就是我妈对我的爱不及那只畜生狗
The fact that my mum loved me less than a bloody dog.
琼姨妈是个好女人
Auntie June was a good woman.
我要那把钥匙
I want that key.
站台出口
布莱特
Brett!
你这个老混♥蛋♥
You old bastard.
你在这啊 你看起来真的不错
Here he is! You look amazing.
帅呆了
You look amazing.
太好了
That feels good.
-最近怎么样啊 -挺好的
- How's it been? - Really good.
一路很有型啊
So, travelling in style?
希腊的食物 希腊的音乐 一切都希腊化了
Greek food, Greek music, everything Greek style!
还有还有 你看我的手表
Even... look. Check this out.
很棒吧
Amazing, right?
我是朱莉
I'm Julie.
你好 我是布莱特 但不要声张哦
Hi, I'm Brett, but don't go spreading it around.
你们家发生的事情真的是太糟糕了 你还好吧
Awful business with your family. You all right?
你在这 我好多了
Better now you're here.
快来吧 我给你看个东西
Come on, I've got stuff to show you.
棒 见到你真开心
Amazing, good to see you.
他们为什么还要送水管工去利比亚呢
So, why are they even sending plumbers to Libya, anyway?
因为利比亚就是一个大茅坑
Because the whole place is a toilet.
我真的不想说了
I really can't talk about it.
-谁还想再来一杯 -我再来一杯
- Who's for another round? - Oh, yeah.
给我们多拿几瓶 好吗 亲爱的
Get us a couple of bottles, will you, darling?
给你
There you go.
快点 给我们说实话 杰里米说
Come on, tell us the truth. Jeremy says that...
说你是这场战争中他们派去利比亚的一个雇佣兵
you're a mercenary who they sent to Libya to fight the war.
可能是可能不是 但就算我是
Well, if they did, and I'm not saying either way,
我也不会跟你们说吧
I wouldn't be telling you now, would I?
我喜欢神秘的东西
I love mystery.
我们的马库斯就算持马桶塞也很危险的
He is lethal with a plunger, our Marcus.
他是谁
Who is he?
杰里米在澳大利亚旅游的时候认识他的
Jeremy met him when he was travelling in Australia.
看起来他们不仅是认识
Looks like they did more than just meet.
我拿了好酒 希望你不介意
I got the good stuff, I hope you don't mind.
别忘了带一瓶回家给你老婆
Don't forget to take a bottle home to your lovely wife.
让我们来看看报纸
Let's have a look at this.
我连头版都没上
I never made the front page.
居然排在了第四页
All the way down to page four?
据内部消息 警♥察♥现在怀疑
"According to inside sources, police now suspect
"小鹿斑比"茜拉·班伯是被黑帮枪杀
"that Sheila 'Bambi' Bamber was killed in a Mafia hit.
她的家人在交火中被波及
"Her family caught in the crossfire.
"斑比"的毒债据报道超过了四万英镑
"Bambi's drug debt reportedly exceeding 40,000 pounds
成为了导致这位前模特的被杀害的原因
"is alleged to be the reason for the murder of the former model."
简直说的是些什么玩意儿
What a load of absolute rubbish.
我们清楚这次绝对不是因为黑帮
No Mafia hit on this one, that's for sure.
朱尔斯 朱尔斯
Hey, Jules. Jules!
女人真麻烦
Bloody hell, women!
别管她
Leave it.
朱尔斯 朱尔斯
Hey, Jules. Jules!
-怎么了 -你邀请他来做什么
- What? - Why did you invite him?
-谁 -你知道我说的是谁
- Who? - You know who.
你要好好对待客人
You need to be nice.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表