剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
杰里米
Jeremy.
她说我杀了人
She accused me of murder.
当着我的面说的
Right to my face.
杰 谁说的
Jer... Who said that?
你那可爱的表姐 安
Your charming cousin Ann.
为什么呢 她为什么会那么说
But, why? What happened to make her say that?
杰里
Jem?
杰里米
Jeremy?
我们要准备去参加死因问询了 还记得吗
We need to get ready for the inquest, remember?
我们都告诉科林了
We told Colin.
他会从伦敦开车过来
He'll be driving all the way from London.
所以呢
So?
为什么什么都是他 我呢
Why is it all about him? What about me?
我知道这不公平 宝贝
I know it's not fair, baby.
你经历了太多
You've been through so much,
我们现在只要渡过这个难关就好
we just have to get through this now.
如果你不去 安又会怎么想
What will Ann think, if you don't show up?
你难道想让她如意吗
Do you really want to give her the satisfaction?
我刚刚看到鲍勃·米勒
I just saw Bob Miller.
他正给死因裁判官提交♥警♥方裁定
He's making a police submission to the coroner.
-然后呢 -他们判定是谋杀后自杀
- And? - They're saying murder-suicide,
也就是说尸体会归还给家属
that means the bodies will be released.
该死
Shit!
据说他们试图与高级督察商量
Apparently, they tried to talk the DCI
以求继续公开调查
into asking for an open finding.
所以我们需要你的帮助来厘清事实
that's why we need your help putting it all together.
但是塔夫不肯
But Taff wouldn't have any of it.
我们得想办法扭转局面
We need something to turn this around.
还得是个好办法
It'll have to be good,
因为听证会一小时之内就要开始了
cos the hearing starts in an hour.
消音器的检查结果出来了吗
Where are we with the silencer?
还在等
We're still waiting.
我们快去催催他们
Well, let's get down there and hurry them up.
杰里米
Jeremy.
小杰 是我
Jem. It's me.
我们得 我们得走了
Look, we've got... We've got to go.
我不知道我能不能一个人去面对
Listen, I don't know if I can face this on my own.
我需要你在身边
I need you there.
杰里米
Jeremy.
我们得带他们回家
We need to take them home.
让他们入土为安
Put them to rest.
其他人都不会理解的 不是吗
No-one else understands, do they?
是的 他们不理解
No. No, they don't.
-隔音板上有血 -茜拉的血
- Human blood inside, in the baffles. - Sheila?
是茜拉的血型
Sheila's blood group.
所以血是怎么弄上去的
So how did that get in there?
茜拉装上消音器给了自己一枪
Sheila shot herself once with the silencer on,
然后取下来 放进橱柜里
then taken it off, put it in the cupboard,
又上楼再给了自己一枪
gone upstairs to shoot herself a second time?
如果不是茜拉 那只剩杰里米了
If it's not Sheila, we're left with Jeremy.
他为什么要把消音器取下来
Why would he take the silencer off?
如果消音器一直在枪上
If it was on the gun the rest of the time,
为什么不就放在那里呢
why not just leave it there?
说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
杰里米 你有什么可说的
Jeremy! What do you have to say?
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米 杰里米
Jeremy. Jeremy.
她有多高 茜拉
How tall was she, Sheila?
一米七一
Five foot seven and a half.
小姑娘
Young lady.
脱掉你的鞋子
Take your shoes off.
你来吧 坐下然后给自己一枪
You'll do. Sit down and shoot yourself.
-什么 -来吧 没有上膛
- I'm sorry? - Go on, it's not loaded.
抵住你的下巴 这里
Under your chin, there.
现在 把手往前伸
Now, stretch, all the way.
躺下
Lie back.
我够不着
I can't reach it.
他装上消音器杀死了所有人
He shot all of them with the silencer on,
包括茜拉
including Sheila.
但当他准备把手♥枪♥放到她手里
But when he's come to put the gun in her hands
来伪造自杀的时候
to make it look like suicide,
他才发现
he's realised
有消音器在上面 她根本没法扣动扳机
she'd never be able to pull the trigger with it on.
所以他把消音器拿掉了 擦干净
So he's taken the silencer off, cleaned it up,
放回橱柜里 假装根本没有人用过
put it back in the cupboard like it's never been used at all,
但他把血弄到了隔音板上
but he's left some blood inside the baffles.
我们现在得去找死因裁判官
We've got to get to the coroner's.
-米勒 -斯坦
- Miller. - Hi, Stan.
我们得阻止这一切 鉴定报告需要修改
We need to get this stopped. Change the submission.
太晚了 已经结案了
Too late, he's just wound it up.
提早结束了
It finished early.
报告上写的是谋杀后自杀
The submission said murder-suicide?
这就是塔夫想要的结果
That's what Taff wanted,
也是死因裁判官的判定
and that's what the coroner ruled.
尸体已经让家人领回去了
Bodies released to the family.
我要推♥翻♥这个结果 有了新证据
I'll get it overturned, there's new evidence.
兄弟 或许是有
Mate, there may be,
但是判决已经下了
but the verdict's in,
除非塔夫或者更高层的人站你这边
and unless you've got Taff on-side, or someone higher,
不然不会有任何改变
I can't see it happening.
我想谢谢死因裁判官把家人还给了我们
I want to thank the coroner for giving us back our family.
最终 我们得以解脱
Finally, we have the closure that we need.
我的母亲 父亲 姐姐 侄子
My mother and father, my sister, my nephews,
马上就能入土为安
will all be laid to rest as soon as possible.
我想谢谢所有人的帮助
I want to thank everyone for their support,
我真诚地希望
and I do hope that now...
大家都能尊重我们的隐私
...everyone will respect our privacy,
这样我们才能追悼我们的家人
so that we can grieve for our families...
努力重新振作起来
...and try, somehow, to heal.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表