剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
Still, there might be something under all the dust.
这跟你父母富丽堂皇的家可没法比
It's not going to be a goldmine like your parents' place.
但你永远都不知道会发现什么
But you never know what might turn up.
就像茜拉藏起来的可♥卡♥因♥
Like Sheila's coke stash.
你需要的是钱 又不是军♥火♥
Oh, you need money, not marching powder.
但我们可以卖♥♥了它 别说你不知道渠道
No, we could sell it. Don't tell me you don't know someone.
古董商还有半个小时就到了
Well, the antique dealer's coming by in half an hour,
我们要快点找到些值钱的东西
so we need to sort the wheat from the chaff.
请问是哪位
Hello?
是你啊
Well, hello.
不 没事的 不然我给你号♥码干吗
Yeah, no, it's fine. Why do you think I gave you the number?
-谁打来的 -南希
- Who is it? - Nancy.
我在伦敦啊 我给你说了公♥寓♥在梅达谷
Of course I'm in London. I told you, the flat's in Maida Vale.
-你在干什么 -她怎么有这的号♥码
- What the hell are you doing? - How did she get that number?
守灵时我给她的
I gave it to her at the wake.
你为什么要这么做
Why? Why would you do that?
别接
Don't.
我求你了 别接
Don't pick it up, please.
南希
Hi, Nancy.
没什么事 好着呢
Yeah, no, it's fine.
是挺让人难过的
I know, it's a bit gloomy.
谁能想到呢
I know, who'd have thought?
你是说有噪音吗
The noise?
那是朱莉在摔东西
No, it's just Julie smashing up some things.
对 又是她
Yep, it's Julie again.
我猜她可能拿拳头打碎窗户
Yeah, I think she might put her hand through a window.
她就是喜欢被关注
She loves the attention.
好 可以
Yeah, OK, fair enough.
好 那晚点再跟你聊
All right, I'll talk to you later, then.
你完全就像个疯子
You know you're acting like a complete nutcase.
让我想起了某个人
It reminds me of someone, actually.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
你明明知道我能听见
Why would you get her to call here
为什么还让她给你打电♥话♥
when you know I'm here listening?
你宁愿我背着你打 是吗
You'd prefer I did it behind your back, then?
靠 伙计们
Oh, shit, guys...
-伙计们 请停下 -来啊 打我呀 打呀
- Guys, stop it, please. - Go on, hit me. Do it.
我会直接报♥警♥的
Because I will go straight to the police.
杰里 你最好道歉
Jem, maybe you'd better say sorry.
布莱特 你走吧
Brett, you need to go now.
-什么 -该死的走吧 好吗
- What? - Just bloody go, will you?
你这样子吓到我了
You know, you frighten me when you act like this.
如你所知 我让詹姆斯跟他儿子罗伯聊了
As you know, I asked James to talk to his son Rob.
罗伯现在是伦敦警视厅的警长
Rob's a sergeant now in the Met.
谢谢你 真的非常感谢
Thank you so much. It's hugely appreciated.
纳威是个好人
Nevill was a fine man.
我想要破案的心情跟你们一样迫切
I want to get this sorted out just as much as you do.
就谋杀调查而言
As far as the murder investigation goes,
罗伯说内部已经在复审了
Rob says it's already been reviewed,
艾塞克斯警方内部已在做内部调查
internally, within the Essex Police.
当然 他们判定
Apparently, they've ruled
整个调查过程中没有任何问题
that the investigation was all carried out correctly.
所以 他们自己审自己
So, they reviewed themselves,
然后再自吹自擂一番
then gave themselves a big pat on the back?
罗伯觉得这已经结案了
The impression Rob got was that it was case closed.
案件重审的几率几乎为零
And our chances of getting it open again is slim to none.
安
Ann...
安
Ann...!
你好 科尔 我是杰里
Hey, Col, it's Jem here.
是的 我在伦敦 是的 茜拉的家
Yeah, I'm in London. Yeah, Sheila's place.
你想不想来这看一看
Listen, I thought you might want to pop around.
见到你很高兴 老兄
Good to see you, man.
进来吧
Come in.
回到这里让我觉得内心有点沉重
It's kind of heavy coming here again.
我明白你的感受
I know what you mean.
你把她的东西都清走了吗
Er, you've stripped all of her stuff out.
是的
Yeah.
我跟你说过 这里得清干净
I told you, the place had to be cleaned out.
他们的房♥间你也清干净了
Er, you've done their room.
茜拉之前把这弄得跟猪圈一样
Sheila kept it like a pigsty.
但是我要的东西在这里 杰里
But there were things I wanted in here, Jem.
都在塑料垃圾袋里
Yeah, it's all in the bin bags.
我知道你不想自己清理它们
I knew you wouldn't want to clean it up yourself.
我帮了你一个忙
I was doing you a favour.
我把照片给你留下了 如果你想要的话
I kept the photos for you, if you want them.
是的 我想要 谢谢
Yeah, I do want them, please.
请自便
Yeah, help yourself.
小班还有些工作的东西 她的模特相册
Bambs had some work stuff, too. Her modelling portfolio.
等等 你会喜欢这些的
Oh, wait, look, you'll love these.
该死的
Bloody hell.
她好像很想找活啊
It looks like she got desperate for work.
她真的很后悔
Yeah, she really regretted this.
我手上还有一些 这比起来简直不算什么
These are tame, compared to some of the others I've got.
那些照片的细节可都是清清楚楚
The other ones, you can see every detail.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this?
不关我的事 不是我拍的
It's not my fault. I didn't take them.
都给我 我要毁了它们
Well, I want them all. I want to destroy them.
已经收好了 很安全
Yeah, well, they're put away, nice and safe.
最好是
Yeah, I hope they are.
至少我妈妈现在不会找到了
At least my mum can't find them now.
斯坦利 斯坦利
Stanley! Stanley!
你的电♥话♥
Phone for you!
是米基 他说很紧急
It's Mick. He says it's urgent.
米基
Hello, Mickey.
什么
What?
哪里
Where?
5号♥审讯室
Room five.
朱莉 谢谢你能过来
Julie, thanks for coming down.
你还好吗 你要来点茶还是
Are you all right? Do you want tea or...?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
现在
Now...
我有什么能帮你的
...what can I help you with?
朱莉
Julie...?
我想告诉你那天晚上在白屋农场
I want to tell you what really happened that night...
到底发生了什么
...at White House Farm.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表