剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
如果你姐姐拿着枪在里面 我们可得小心
If your sister's in there with a gun, we need to be careful.
你还是跟我们一起来吧 班伯先生
You'd best come with us, Mr Bamber.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Sure.
后门在哪
Where's the back door?
就这里
It's just there. It's just there.
-晚上锁吗 -当然
- Is it kept locked at night? - Always.
亮着灯呢 正常吗
Lights are on. That normal?
这么晚了不该
Not at this time of night.
狗很急躁
Dogs aren't happy.
它们叫成这样 我爸还不出来
It's the way they're barking and my dad not coming out.
这很奇怪
That's really strange.
窗边有人影 退后
Movement in the window. Get back! Get back!
我现在看不到什么
I don't see anything now.
只是玻璃上反光
Just reflection on the glass.
-我去开门吗 -别
- Shall I go up to the door? - No.
要我去吗 警长
Do you want me to go, Sarge?
都别动
No one's going.
我的外甥 他们可能需要帮助
My nephews, they might need help.
我们需要支援
We're gonna need backup.
我们是警方
This is the police
主农舍里的人
calling for anybody in the main farmhouse.
请回应 如果可以
Please respond and make yourself known
报出身份
if you are able to.
再说一次 如果可以 听到后
Once again, please respond to these hails
请回应
if you are able to.
班伯先生 我们已冲房♥子喊话半小时了
Mr Bamber, we've been hailing the house for half an hour,
完全没有回应 什么都没有
and there's been no response. No nothing.
虽然你说你一家都在里面
Even though you're telling us the whole family are in there.
你告诉布尤斯警长
Now, you told Sergeant Bews here
家里有多把枪♥械♥
there are multiple firearms in the house.
这些武器是如何存放的
So how are those weapons stored?
我想我该说 枪栓和弹夹
I suppose I should say that the bolts and the magazines
都拿出来了
have been taken out.
我们不在乎你们是否符合安全要求
We don't care whether you met safety requirements.
我们只需要知道武器的状况
We just need to know about the state of those weapons.
有...
There was a...
有一把.22来♥复♥枪♥没放起来
There's a .22 rifle left out.
装了弹
Loaded.
可能还有别的上膛的枪 我不确定
There could be other guns loaded, too. I'm not sure.
你还说你姐姐有精神病
You also said your sister is mentally ill.
你认为她是否会有暴♥力♥举动
Would you regard her as capable of violence?
她一直在接受治疗 但...
She's been having treatment, but...
她能对任何事发狂 以前也发生过
She could go mad at anything. She's done it before.
你认为她会用来♥复♥枪♥吗
Do you believe she'd be able to use a rifle?
是的 她以前跟我去打过靶
Oh, yes. She used to go target shooting with me.
不好意思 长官 我们准备好了
Excuse me, sir. We're, er, ready to go.
你们要干什么
What are you gonna do?
班伯先生最好在这里等着 警员
I think Mr Bamber should wait out back, Constable.
好 别担心 伙计
OK. Don't worry, mate.
他们是专业人士 会没事的
They're pros. It's gonna be all right now.
你怎么看 长官
What do you think, sir?
喊话不回应 不沟通
No response to hails. No communication.
最好的情况 是四个人♥质♥和一个持枪疯子
Best case scenario, four hostages and a nutter with a gun.
最糟呢
Worst case?
四人被杀和一个持枪的疯子
Four murders and a nutter with a gun.
我们是警方
This is the police,
主农舍里的人
talking to anybody in the main farmhouse building.
如果可以 请立即回应
Please respond immediately if you are able to.
这是最后警告 请回应
This is your final warning. Please respond.
那好 派他们进去
All right then. Send them in.
我看到人了
I can see someone.
好像是个女人 可能受伤了
A woman, I think. May be injured.
纠正
Correction.
厨房♥的人是男性 已死
The person in the kitchen is a male, deceased.
60出头
Early 60s.
看来是被打死了
Looks to have been shot.
地上有弹壳 完毕
Shell casings over the floor. Over.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
我们是警方
This is the police!
如果有人在 请马上亮明身份
If there's anyone there, make yourself known immediately.
有声音 楼上有人动
There's a sound, someone moving upstairs.
前去调查 完毕
Heading up to investigate. Over.
收到 黑队
Roger that, black team.
黑队 声音可能是罗斯加警员发出的
Black team, that sound, it may have been Constable Rozga,
他上了后楼梯
who has taken up position on the rear stairs.
锁了
It's locked.
安全
Clear!
控制中心 又发现一名死者
Control, we have another deceased person.
这次是成年女性
Adult female this time.
年老女士 也是60岁左右
Older woman, also 60-ish.
多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds.
警长
Sarge.
第三具尸体 指挥
A third body, Command.
又是一名女性 可能不到30
Another woman, maybe late 20s.
她胸前有把来♥复♥枪♥
There's a rifle on her chest.
她似乎是举枪自尽的
Looks like she shot herself.
小可怜 过来
Poor bastard. Come here.
老天爷啊
For Christ's sake,
可不能让它在犯罪现场乱跑
we can't have that running round the crime scene.
我们怎么处理它
Well, what are we gonna do with him?
等我们确认安全了再说
Just till we've secured the area.
警长
Sarge.
你得来看看
You need to see this.
指挥 我们发现两名儿童
Command, we've got two children.
小男孩
Little boys.
两名小男孩 可能六七岁
Two little boys, maybe six or seven.
都死了
Both deceased.
去告诉杰里米
Tell Jeremy.
人都找到了
That's all of 'em.
杰里米 很遗憾 是坏消息
Jeremy, I'm sorry. It's bad news.
他们没救了 都被打死了
There's no hope for any of them. They've all been shot.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他们死了 一家都死了
They're dead, the whole family.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你说会没事的
You said everything'd be all right.
对 我知道
I did, I know.
很遗憾 伙计
Look, I'm sorry, mate.
我们当然希望会没事
Obviously, we always hope it will be.
但有时 事情不如人意
Sometimes, it isn't.
你要坐下吗
Do you want to sit down?
不 我没事
No. No, I'm fine.
-布尤斯 -斯坦
- Bews. - Hey, Stan.
里面情况如何
How's it looking in there?
五人死亡 你能相信吗 还有俩孩子
Five dead, would you believe? Including two kids.
天啊
Jesus.
斯坦利
Stanley.
很高兴你能来 警长
Glad you could join us, Sergeant.
抱歉 头儿 路上堵车
Sorry, guv. A lot of traffic on the road.
是啊 媒体马上要一窝蜂涌上来了
We've got a media bloody circus warming up out there,
所以快点解决这事 好吗
so I want this wrapped up quick, all right?
你认为是凶杀后自杀吗
You're saying it's murder-suicide, then?
不是我认为 就是这么回事
I'm not just saying it. That's what happened.
女儿杀了一家 然后自杀
Daughter killed 'em all, then she shot herself.
我去
Bloody hell.
你去负责家属
You're looking after the family, all right?
我要儿子 杰里米·班伯的口供
What I want's a statement from the son, Jeremy Bamber,
关于他姐姐精神状况的
on his sister's state of mind.
你能做到吗
Can you manage that?
这是克拉克警员 我不需要他 他是你的了
This is DC Clark. I don't need him, so you can have him.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表