剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
小班伯
Young Bamber.
你觉得他是个自私又傲慢的笨蛋
You think he's a selfish, arrogant twat.
但这并不能说明他是个杀人犯
But that doesn't make him a murderer.
为了他 我希望你能区分两者
I hope, for his sake, you can tell the difference.
杰里米
Jeremy.
我的问题很简单
It's a simple enough question.
茜拉的来♥复♥枪♥法准吗
Was Sheila a good shot with the rifle?
我已经回答过了
I've already answered that.
那就再回答我一次
So tell me again.
答案是我不知道
The answer is I don't know.
但在谋杀当晚
But on the night of the murders,
你告诉警♥察♥你和她练过标靶射击
you told police that you and her had been target shooting.
你是在承认自己说谎了吗
Are you saying that's a lie?
-不是 -所以你否认自己说的话
- No. - So you're denying saying it?
即便有两名警♥察♥
Even though two police officers
证明你确实说过这样的话
are willing to testify that you did.
听着 你说我说过 那我可能说过 但是我
Look, you told me I said it, so maybe I said it, but I...
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你见过茜拉打过靶吗
Had you seen Sheila shoot ever?
我告诉你了 我不记得了
I told you. I can't remember!
和我谈过话的其他人
No-one else I've spoken to
都没见过茜拉·卡菲尔开过枪
ever saw Sheila Caffell fire a gun.
没有人
No-one.
你现在告诉我你不记得了
Now you're telling me you can't remember.
她很可能这辈子都没开过枪
It could well be that she's never fired a gun in her life.
你同意我的话吗
Would you agree with that?
我姐姐有精神病
My sister was mentally ill.
她有暴♥力♥倾向
She was violent.
去和她的医生谈谈 他们会证实的
Talk to her doctors. They'll confirm that.
我们已经和他们谈过了
We've already spoken to them.
那你为什么不相信这都是她干的
So why won't you believe that she's done this?
你的家人体内取出了20多颗子弹
More than 20 bullets were fired into your family.
每颗子弹都正中目标
Every single one of them hit their target.
你妈妈
Your mother.
中了七枪
Shot seven times.
弹无虚发
Every shot on target.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
中了八枪
Shot eight times.
弹无虚发
All on target.
你想让我相信这是一辈子
You want me to believe that that was done
几乎没有拿过来♥复♥枪♥的姑娘干的吗
by a girl who'd scarcely picked up a rifle in her life?
他还被打了
He was beaten too.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad.
无情的殴打
Mercilessly.
我不想知道这种事
I don't want to know about things like that.
做那样的事一定需要很大的力气
Must have taken a lot of strength to do something like that.
非常愤怒
A lot of anger.
也许满腹仇恨
Maybe a lot of hate.
我当时不在场
I wasn't there.
所以我也不知道 对吗
So I wouldn't know about that, would I?
有些口供不一致
There were a few small contradictions,
但没什么重大矛盾
but nothing substantial.
总的说来 他还是坚持自己的陈述
Basically, he's sticking to his story.
班伯承认他曾用锯条
Bamber admits he accessed the house through the shower window,
从浴室窗户进到屋子里
with the saw blade,
但坚称不是为了犯罪
but insists it was for innocent reasons.
-库奇 司法鉴定进行到哪一步了 -指纹
- Cookie, where do we stand with forensics? - Fingerprints.
恢复了两个可用的印痕 枪托上有一个
Recovered two usable impressions. One from the rifle butt.
那是茜拉的
That was Sheila's.
另一个是枪筒上的
And the other from the barrel.
是杰里米的右手食指指纹
Which was Jeremy's right forefinger.
指纹清晰吗
In that shape?
有些部位的指纹比其它部位更清晰
Some surfaces take better fingerprints than others.
拭样呢
What about the hand swabs?
是这样 本次谋杀案中使用的子弹
Well, the bullets that were used in the killings
都有油料
have these greasy coatings.
子弹不经手
There's no way of loading the rifle
没法装枪上膛的
without getting it on your hands.
茜拉的拭样上没有那种物质的痕迹
There's no trace of that material on Sheila's swabs.
我们都清楚辩方会说
We know the defence are gonna argue
她在枪击后洗过手
that she washed herself after the shootings.
仪式后的清洗
Ritual cleansing.
在这种谋杀案中并不少见
Not uncommon in killings of this type.
我们无论如何都反驳不了
We can't disprove that anyway.
特别是我们没有尸体取证
Particularly since we don't have the body.
消音器还在 里面还有人血证据
There's still the silencer. The evidence of human blood in it.
然而我们不能确定这是茜拉的血
Although we can't conclusively prove it was Sheila's blood.
辩方会说它被污染了
The defence will say it was contaminated.
审判会因证人证言扭转
The trial will turn on witness testimony.
那才会让陪审团在意
That's what the jury will remember.
也会让他狗急跳墙的
That'll be what gets him over the line.
杰里米很能博取同情 你们应该也发现了
Jeremy can be very convincing. As you found.
一切都取决于朱莉·马格福德
It'll come down to Julie Mugford.
这才是关键转折点
That's what will turn it.
她的陈述和他相悖
Her word against his.
好了 离审判还有三个星期
Well, we're three weeks out from trial.
我希望你是对的
So I do hope you're right.
以指控的严重性为由
The magistrate once again denied bail,
地方法官再次拒绝保释
citing the grave seriousness of the charges.
同时 班伯先生的支持者
Meanwhile, Mr Bamber's supporters
继续抗♥议♥坚称他的清白
continue to protest his innocence.'
杰里米坚称自己无罪 我绝对相信他
Jeremy maintains his innocence, and I absolutely believe him.
这就是为什么我和他的许多朋友
Which is why I, and many of his friends
会在这段日子里支持他
will be standing by him through this,
直至真♥相♥水落石出
until the truth finally prevails.'
据了解 在与我们交谈后不久
It's understood that shortly after speaking to us,
柯林斯先生回到了他的祖国新西兰
Mr Collins returned to his native New Zealand.
他来了 朱尔斯
He's here, Jules.
他想要的东西太多了
There were so many things he wanted.
他一直在说这些事
He spoke about it all the time.
他要买♥♥的车
The car he was going to get.
衣服 度假
The clothes. The holidays.
但他的钱不太充裕
But he didn't have enough money.
那又怎样 这就是谋杀他父母的理由
So what, that was reason enough to murder his parents?
茜拉呢
And Sheila?
他对怎么做有很多不同的设想 但是
He had different ideas about how he was gonna do it, but...
这个计划都是为了陷害茜拉
..this plan was all about Sheila.
制♥造♥都是茜拉干的假象 都推到她身上
Making it look like she'd gone mad, she'd done it all herself.
全都会怪到她头上
She would take the blame.
那我的
And what about my...?
我的孩子们呢
What about my boys?
杰里说没有他们你会过得更好
Jem said you'd be better off without them.
孩子们没了 你可以回去工作了
That with the boys gone, you could go back to work.
让你的生活回到正轨 你会过得更好
Get your life back on track. You'd be better off.
他干这事之前就告诉你了吗
And he told you this before he'd done it?
说了点 是的
Parts of it, yeah.
所以你已经知道了 但你什么也没说
So you knew, and you didn't say anything?!
你没告诉任何人
You didn't tell anyone?!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I...
但你现在会说吗
But you will now?
你会说吗 在法庭上 会和盘托出吗
You'll tell it now? In court. You'll tell at all?
我保证会的
I promise.
我保证
I promise.
我一定会的
I promise.
我刚接到电♥话♥
I just got the call.
-他们不会起诉她 -什么
- They're not proceeding against her. - What?
检察院认定朱莉·马格福德
The DPP have concluded that Julie Mugford
在道德和刑法方面败坏
was morally and criminally corrupted
是由于你们之间的关系
as a result of her relationship with you.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表