剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
And if Jeremy had so much as mentioned that idea to me,
我会马上告发他 毫不犹豫
I'd have grassed him up in a second, no questions asked.
你知道他为什么要说你干了这些事吗
Do you have any idea why he'd have said these things about you
如果这不是真的
if they weren't true?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟他在朱莉之前的那个女友上过床
I once had it off with a girlfriend of his before Julie.
也许他用这种方式报复我 但我也不知道
Maybe this is his way of getting back at me, but I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
那你八月六日晚上在哪里
Then where were you on the night of the sixth of August?
我和一个女人在一起
I was with a woman.
是你女朋友 特蕾西吗
Your girlfriend, Tracey?
-不是 -那是你妻子吗
- No. - Your wife, then?
不 另一个 乔安娜·纳德
No, another one. Joanna Nudd.
她会为我证明 我跟这件事没关系 我发誓
She'll back me up. I had nothing to do with this, I swear.
警官
Officer?
我女朋友也被关在这里了
Er, my girlfriend's being held here too.
她叫朱莉·马格福德
Julie Mugford.
我想你能不能把这个给她
I don't suppose you could give this to her?
谢谢你
Thank you.
他的不在场证明没问题
His alibi checks out.
麦克布莱德整晚都跟他第二个女朋友在一起
McBride was with his second girlfriend all night.
该死
Shit.
也许这一切都是朱莉编的
Maybe Julie's made it all up?
这整个雇凶杀人的故事
The whole hitman story,
太牵强了
it's pretty far-fetched.
好 那不是麦克布莱德杀了他们
Fine. So McBride didn't kill them.
这一切都让我觉得是那个班伯自己干的
All that tells me is that Bamber did it himself.
你们也许会喜欢这个 先生们
You might like this, gentlemen.
是我们的孩子杰里米写给马格福德小姐的
From our boy Jeremy, to Miss Mugford.
"你好 亲爱的
"Hi, darling.
希望你能收到这封来自13号♥战俘营的信
Hope this gets to you from Stalag 13.
我一直在想你 很抱歉我们分手了
Thinking about you. Sorry we're splitting up.
我爱你 讨厌鬼"
I love you. Stinker."
被抛弃的女人真可怕 斯坦利
Hell hath no fury, Stanley.
你这样吓死我了
You frighten me when you act like this.
你要离开我
You're going to leave me.
我不知道
I don't know.
你让南希打电♥话♥来 因为你要离开我
You got Nancy to call, because you're going to leave me.
我不知道
I don't know.
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
我很迷茫
I'm confused.
我只是
I just...
我不想再这样下去了
I don't want it to be like this any more.
但你还是我最好的朋友 对吗
But you'll still always be my best friend, right?
那再做最后一次
One last shag, then?
什么
What?
分手炮
A break-up shag.
看在过去的份上
Old times' sake.
你这是在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you playing at?
你死了就会永远跟我在一起
If you're dead, then you will always be with me.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
我真的很想伤害你 杰里米
I'd really love to hurt you, Jeremy.
这样你就会明白
So you'd know what it's like
爱上一个对你不好的人是什么感觉
to love someone who treats you like shit.
你觉得我是什么感觉
How do you think I feel?
你觉得这样会让我开心吗
Do you think this makes me happy,
像刚才那样
being like this?
你觉得我喜欢那样吗
Do you think I like it?
你如果不喜欢 就别那么做
Well, if you don't like it, don't do it!
也许我只要远走高飞 然后
Maybe I'll just go away, then.
去印度生活
Live in India.
大家就都开心了 你也会开心的
Everyone would be happier then. You'd be happier.
我不会开心的 我不想让你走
I wouldn't. I don't want you to go.
只有你不想让我走 其他人都恨我
You're the only one. Everyone else hates me.
莎莉恨我 安恨我 人人都恨我
Sally hates me, Ann hates me, everyone hates me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我给你些钱出去度假
I'll give you some money, to go away on holiday.
好吗
Yeah?
然后你就可以离开这一切
Then you can get away from all this.
给你
Here...
这么多够吗
How's, erm...
杰里米
Jeremy.
总共有400多镑 还不错 对吗
That's more than 400 quid. That's pretty good, right?
你可以跟莎莉一起走 去个好地方
You can go away with Sally, somewhere nice.
然后你就可以忘了我
And you can forget about me.
你可以把这些事都忘了 所有事
You can forget about everything, all of this.
拜托
Now, come on.
开心点吧
Cheer up.
你一定对这一切感到非常愤怒吧
You'd be feeling pretty furious about all that, I suppose.
被这样对待
Being treated that way?
这不是我来这里的原因
That's not why I'm here.
但杰里米说就是这个原因
But Jeremy's saying it is.
他甩了你
That he's broken it off with you,
-所以你编造了这个故事 -不是这样的
- so you've concocted this story... - That's not true.
所以只是巧合吗
It's just a coincidence, then?
一直以来你都保持沉默
You stay quiet all this time,
偏偏在他甩了你的几天后
then a couple of days after he dumps you,
你终于主动揭发了他
you finally come forward and drop him in it?
我还爱着他 所以我之前什么都没说
I still loved him. That's why I didn't say anything.
那现在呢
And now?
现在
Now...
我也不知道
I don't know.
她可以走了
She can go.
你们不逮捕我吗
You're not going to arrest me?
现在不会
Not at this time.
但杰里米说 如果我告诉你们就会被捕的
But Jeremy said I'd go to jail if I told you.
你的故事有漏洞
Your story's got holes in it.
马库斯·麦克布莱德有非常可靠的不在场证明
Marcus McBride has an alibi. Rock solid.
我没有说谎
I wasn't lying.
我个人认为是杰里米动的手
It seems likely to me that Jeremy did it.
他杀害了他们
Killed them himself.
但我们没有足够证据来控告他
But we haven't got enough to charge him with it.
杰里米也不会被捕吗
Will Jeremy go free too?
他承认了房♥车营地的盗窃案
He's admitted the theft at the caravan park,
我们可以以此控告他 不过...
and we've charged him with that. But...
我们是否能够拘留他 我也不知道
whether we can hold him or not... I don't know.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
我理解你 我会尽力而为 不过...
I understand that, and I'll do what I can, but...
或许你和朋友待在一起会更安全
..maybe it's best if you stay with a friend.
科林
Colin.
很抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to intrude.
你想干什么
What do you want?
出了些事 我觉得你有权利知情
Something's happened, and... I thought you had a right to know.
好吧
All right.
杰里米被逮捕了
Jeremy's been arrested.
朱莉做了对他不利的证词
It seems that Julie made a statement against him.
他被逮捕了 什么罪名
He's been - he's been arrested? For what?
谋杀
The murders.
你是说...
So you're saying, um...
杰里米杀了他们
Jeremy killed them?
不是茜拉干的吗
Not Sheila?
茜拉也是被谋杀的 和其他人一样
Sheila was murdered. Same as the others.
他们... 他们确定吗
Well, are they... Are they sure?
有足够逮捕他的证据
Enough to arrest him.
我知道你还有很多东西要消化 所以...
I understand it's a lot to digest, so...
我还是让你自己静一静吧
..I'll leave you in peace.
你是否杀害了你的家人 杰里米
Did you kill your family, Jeremy?
朱莉在哪
Where's Julie?
班伯先生 朱莉在哪
Mr Bamber, where's Julie?
那个混♥蛋♥可能会逃走 他知道我们识破他了
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表