剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
所以他们撤销了所有指控
So they're dropping all the charges.
但是关于发生房♥车营地的盗窃案
But the caravan park business. The robbery.
她承认她有参与
She confessed to that.
就是帮你望风
At being a lookout
参与了一起仅涉及几百英镑的盗窃案
in a burglary involving, what, a few hundred pounds?
-对 -你觉得相比于五人被杀的命案
- Yeah. - Do you think that anyone really cares about that,
真的有人在乎这个吗
compared with five murders?
这只能说明
No, this decision means
朱莉·马格福德更没有动机
that Julie Mugford has even less incentive
撤回甚至更改她对你的指控
to withdraw or even modify her statement against you.
-但她在说谎 -只是你的一面之词
- Except that she's lying. - So you say.
但陪审团可能会有不同的看法
But the jury may yet take a different view.
我需要跟她谈谈
I need to talk to her.
那不可能
No, no, that's not possible.
我只要见见她 她会改变主意的
If I can just see her, she's gonna change her mind.
杰里米 你得明白那是完全不可能的
Jeremy, you must see that is completely out of the question.
没关系 她最后会说出真♥相♥的
It doesn't matter. In the end, she'll tell the truth.
马格福德小姐坚持自己的说法好几个月了
Miss Mugford's stuck to her story for a good few months now.
那是因为她为我和她分手生气
Yes, because she's angry that I broke it off with her.
但她不会再这样对我了
But she won't do this to me.
她爱我
She loves me.
1986年10月2日
卡菲尔先生 我明白这对你来说很痛苦
Mr Caffell, I can't imagine how distressing this must be for you,
我会尽量缩短时间
so I will attempt to keep it brief.
你和茜拉·卡菲尔结婚两年了
You were married to Sheila Caffell for two years?
是的
That's right.
你怎么形容她 作为一个母亲
How would you describe her? As a mother.
和蔼 细心
Kind. Attentive.
她为我们的孩子而活
She lived for our boys.
但她有精神疾病
But she had been mentally ill?
是的 时好时坏好一阵了
On and off, for some time, yes.
所以孩子们和我一起生活
Which was why the boys were staying with me.
就你所知 她曾受疾病的影响
To your knowledge, had her illness
虐待过孩子吗
ever led her to mistreat the boys?
从来没有 我对此很确定
Never. That's the one thing I'm certain of.
那从她的日常举止来看
And in her general demeanour,
你会认为她是一个暴♥力♥的人吗
would you have considered her to be a violent person?
当然不会 她是
Of course not. No. She was...
她非常温柔
She was just so gentle.
她是有拉丁人的急脾气 但只是对东西
She had a hot Latin temper, but only ever towards things.
拿东西撒气 从不这样待人
Inanimate objects. Never people.
谢谢 卡菲尔先生
Thank you, Mr Caffell.
卡菲尔先生 你说茜拉从未伤过人
Mr Caffell, you say Sheila never harmed people.
那对她自己呢
What about herself?
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure what you mean.
她有没有伤害过她自己
Well, she had harmed herself, in the past, had she not?
我们会吵架
We argued.
有一次 是在二十一岁生日宴上
Once. After a 21st birthday party.
她拿拳头打碎了窗户
And she put her hand through a window.
因为我的行为很恶劣 激怒了她
I'd behaved very badly, in a way that provoked her.
我认为她无意伤害自己
I don't think she had the intention to hurt herself.
卡菲尔先生
Mr Caffell...
当你第一次被告知
When you were first told...
关于
of the...
死亡的
terrible...
噩耗
news of the deaths...
你有什么反应
how did you react?
我很震惊
I was shocked.
但是你感到惊讶吗
But were you surprised?
对于茜拉结束了自己的生命
At the idea that Sheila might have ended her own life.
事实上
In fact,
你接受了它
you accepted it.
很轻易就接受了 不是吗
Quite readily. Did you not?
对我当时面对的一切
What I was faced with...
我简直无法相信 更不要说理解了
..I could hardly even believe it, much less understand it.
我还是不能相信
I still can't.
所以我只能接受那些专家
So I accepted what I was told by the experts,
还有警方告诉我的事情
and by the police.
以及所有人对我说的话
By everyone.
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
准备好了吗
Ready?
我经常做噩梦梦到他
I've been having nightmares about seeing him.
当我醒来 我为背叛了他感到内疚
And when I wake up, I feel guilty that I've betrayed him.
忘了那些梦 那只是一些梦
Forget them. They're just bloody dreams.
但那都会成真的 不是吗
Yeah, but they're gonna come true, though, aren't they?
他会在法庭上看着我
He will be there in court looking at me.
那你就直直地看回去
And you'll look right back at him.
因为你是去讲实话的 而他不是
Because you're there telling the truth, and he won't be.
听着
Look...
你已经犯过错了
You made a mistake.
我必须承认那是非常严重的错误
A bloody big one, I'll admit.
所以 你现在要怎么做呢
So, what are you gonna do now?
你要么放弃 让错误定义你
You can either give in, let that mistake become who you are...
或者你可以站出来表明你们不一样
..or you can stand up and show that you're not like him,
你和杰里米是不同的
you're not like Jeremy.
你会选择哪一个呢
Which is it gonna be?
-你还爱杰里米吗 -你和他谈过吗
- Do you still love Jeremy? - Have you spoken to Jeremy?
麻烦 请站到一边
Please, step to one side.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
大家冷静一点
Steady, steady.
可以让我们过去吗
Can we get through, please?
马格福德小姐
Miss Mugford?
不好意思 我
Sorry. I...
你最初提供给警方关于谋杀的描述
The account of the killings that you initially gave to the police
是班伯先生当晚告诉你的吗
was based on what Mr Bamber told you that first night?
警♥察♥和其他人都走了之后
After the police and everyone else had gone,
我们坐在杰里米家的起居室里
we sat in the living room of Jeremy's house,
他告诉了我我今天所讲的一切
and he told me the information I've given today.
他最初声称他雇了一个雇佣杀手 是吗
And the claim he initially made, that he'd hired a mercenary?
可以说那让我好受了些
In a way, that made things easier.
至少他没有亲自动手
Thinking at least he hadn't done it with his own hands.
但现在
But now...
马格福德小姐
Miss Mugford.
人们最好奇的问题是
The biggest question people will be asking is,
你为什么等了一个月才把这件事讲出来
what made you wait a month before coming forward with this?
起初 我很震惊
At first, I was in shock.
之后 杰里米说如果他出了什么事
Then later, Jeremy said that if anything happened to him,
如果他被逮捕了 我也躲不掉
if he was arrested, I would be arrested too.
当成谋杀犯被逮捕 因为我知情
As a murderer. Because I knew about it.
我知道我很懦弱 但我当时很害怕
I know it's cowardly, but I was scared.
谢谢你 马格福德小姐
Thank you, Miss Mugford.
在你最初的证词中
In your initial account...
你告诉警方
..you told the police
纳威头部中了七枪
that Nevill had been shot seven times in the head.
是有误的
Which was not correct.
是杰里米告诉我的
That's what Jeremy told me.
有趣的是 你不是唯一一个犯错的
Interestingly, you're not the only one who got that wrong.
《镜报》报道 他头部中了七枪
The Mirror describes him being shot seven times in the head.
《太阳报》报道 纳威·班伯中了七枪
The Sun. "Seven shots to Nevill Bamber."
我没看过那些报纸
I didn't read those papers.
《每日星报》 "头部中七枪"
The Star. "Seven shots to the head."
《每日快报》 "七枪"
The Express. "Seven shots."
你对那些谋杀的叙述
Isn't it the case that your account of the murders
不是来自班伯先生
came not from Mr Bamber,
而是来自普通报纸报道吧
but from ordinary newspaper stories?
我跟警♥察♥所说的一切都是杰里米告诉我的
Everything I told the police is what Jeremy told me.
所有内容都是
Everything.
你是个诚实的人吗 马格福德小姐
Are you an honest person, Miss Mugford?
我是
Yes, I am.
完全诚实吗
Completely honest?
完全是什么意思
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表