剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
That bastard's a flight risk. He knows we're onto him.
我们要盯死了他 24小时不放
We'll watch him. 24 hours.
怎么能做到啊 他的保释条例里
How? His bail conditions
甚至没有禁止他出境
don't even prevent him leaving the country.
-我们竭尽所能盯着他 -如果他乘飞机呢
- Well, we'll watch him when we can. - And if he gets on a plane?
我也不知道 米基 我们尽力而为好吗
I don't know, Mickey! We'll do what we can. All right?
警方一直将
Police had been treating the killings
白屋农场凶杀案
at White House Farm
当作一起简单的谋杀后自杀案件
as a straightforward case of murder-suicide,
时尚模特茜拉·卡菲尔枪杀了自己的家人
in which fashion model Sheila Caffell had shot her family
之后饮弹自尽
before ending her own life.
但是现在 班伯家族唯一的幸存者
But all that changed when Jeremy Bamber,
杰里米·班伯突然被捕
the sole surviving member of the Bamber family,
让事件产生了巨大的转变
was suddenly arrested.
班伯被指控
Bamber was charged with
盗窃家族房♥车营地
a burglary at the family-owned caravan park,
尽管警方反对保释 他还是被释放了
and although police opposed bail, he has now been released.
这些都是茜拉的模特作品
They're from Sheila's modelling portfolio.
我告诉过你的 细节都拍得清清楚楚
I told you. You can see every detail.
这肯定是你姐姐吗
And this is definitely your sister?
斑比班伯
Bambi Bamber?
我确定
I should know.
迈克尔 我们第一个找了你 不过...
Michael, we came to you first, but...
其他的报纸也感兴趣 如果你不...
you know the other papers will want this, so if you don't...
不不不 我们当然很有兴趣
No, no. This is definitely of interest to us.
多有兴趣
How much interest?
多少钱
How much are you asking?
20000英镑
20,000.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
臭名昭著的白屋农场杀手的精美裸照
The infamous White House Farm killer in all her naked glory.
我知道这值多少钱
I know how much that's worth.
我得和编辑谈一下
I'll have to talk to my editor.
我们可以等到明天上午
We'll give you until the morning.
但在那之后我们就会联♥系♥别的买♥♥家了
But then we'll have to start shopping these around.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
我有一些坏消息
I've got some bad news.
《太阳报》不愿意买♥♥下照片
The Sun isn't buying the photos.
那我们找别人
So we go somewhere else.
好的 不过...
Yes, but...
他们还是报道了这件事
they've still gone with the story.
没有照片也登吗
Without the photographs?
主要是说斑比的弟弟
The angle is Bambi's brother
利用裸照从悲剧中捞了一笔
cashing in on the tragedy with nude snaps.
这下他们占尽道义优势 还不用花钱
They get to take the moral high ground, and it's for free.
他们是双赢 而你输得一败涂地
Win-win for them, lose-lose for you.
他们什么时候要登出来
When are they running it?
显然已经登出来了
Apparently, it's already in.
是我的照片 还是茜拉的
Is the picture of me? Or of Sheila?
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托
Well, come on.
我想看看
I want to see it.
还是没有
Nothing, again.
你真的指望他回答吗
Do you really expect him to answer?
杰里米·班伯
"Jeremy Bamber,
在因涉嫌谋杀家人被询问后
after being questioned about the murder of his family,
他试图通过倒卖♥♥他姐姐的色情照片
has attempted to cash in on the tragedy
从这场悲剧中捞一笔
by selling pornographic pictures of his sister."
他有毛病
He's sick.
我还相信他了
Ah, and I believed him!
我把他当客人 邀请他进屋 而他...
I welcomed him as a guest into this house, and he's...
他睡在沙发上
He slept on the sofa.
亲爱的 那不是你的错
Darling, it's not your fault.
从这事开始的一刻起
He has been screwing with your mind
他一直在玩弄你的感情
since the moment this started.
我之前相信
I believed...
是小班做的
Bambs had done it.
即使我了解她 即使我知道她是好人
Even though I knew her. Even though I knew she was good.
我相信了
I believed it.
那难道不是我的错吗
Isn't that my fault?
你不可能知道
You weren't to know.
但是朱莉知道
But Julie did.
你说什么
Sorry?
她向警方作了不利于他的证供
She made a statement against him, to the police.
那她一定知道
So she must have known.
她一直都知道
All along, she must have known.
《太阳报》
斑比哥哥的照片丑闻
对不起 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, love.
杰里米现在可能会恨我
Jeremy probably hates me now.
就算他恨你又怎样 天呐
So what if he does? My God.
光是想到那个人 就让我不寒而栗
It gives me shivers down my spine, just thinking about that man.
-要我去和他谈吗 -不用
- Shall I talk to him? - No.
我无法面对他 我做不到 对不起
I can't face him. I can't. I'm sorry.
一个月过去了 报纸还在刊登
A month gone, and it's still in the bloody papers.
我保证风头很快会过去的
It'll die off now, I guarantee it.
你之前也这么说 塔夫 但是报纸还在登
Well, you've said that before, Taff, and yet here we still are.
这案子到底结束了没有
So is this case closed, or isn't it?
结束了
It is.
朱莉·马格福德的证词是假的
Julie Mugford's witness statement was false,
只是一个被抛弃的女人说的一堆谎言
a pack of lies from a woman scorned.
而一些经验不足的警官相信了
Some of the less experienced officers were taken in by it,
-但是... -斯坦·琼斯警长呢
- but... - Detective Sergeant?
以我来看 马格福德的证词
In my opinion, Mugford's statement
是如实地转述了班伯的话
is a true account of what Bamber told her.
他在一些细节上撒了谎 但关键内容属实
He lied about some of the details, but the core of it's true.
他是我们要抓的人
He's our man.
我要所有的警探立刻去会议室
I want to see every detective on this in the meeting room now.
下午两点半开往加来的国际渡轮
2:30 PM International Ferries service to Calais
法国城市
将于十五分钟后开始登船
will be boarding in 15 minutes.'
我们走吧
All right, then, let's do it.
好了
Right.
我将依次听取你们每个人的意见
I'll hear from each and every one of you in turn.
凭你们的直觉和经验
In your gut, with all that you know,
你们认为是谁干的
who do you think did it?
高级督察先说
Detective Chief Inspector?
茜拉
Sheila.
勿庸置疑
No doubt about it.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米
Jeremy.
好吧
Right.
就现在看 总警司安斯利
As of now, Chief Superintendent Ainsley
将负责这次调查
will be taking charge of this investigation.
迈克
Mike,
我相信你会竭尽全力
I trust you'll put everything you've got
抓到这个混♥蛋♥班伯
into catching this Bamber bastard.
我一定会
I certainly will.
而这次
And this time...
我们不会搞砸
we will not fuck it up.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表