剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
茜拉对枪一无所知
Sheila knew nothing about guns,
她怎么可能开枪把他们都打死
so how she could have shot them all?
你表弟杰里米可不这么说
Your cousin Jeremy says different.
他说她出门练过射击
He said she'd been out shooting.
他不是搞错了就是在撒谎
Well, he's wrong or he's lying.
他为什么要撒谎
Why would he do that?
听着 我们不是要来责怪任何人
Look, we aren't here to accuse anyone.
我们只是
We just...
我们担心你们太早得出结论
We're concerned that you're jumping to conclusions,
觉得这个案子已经结了
treating this as a closed case.
-别写了 -为什么 我想做个记录
- Stop writing. - Why? I want a record of this.
否则就给我滚出去
Stop writing or you'll get out.
如果你们要忽略重要证据...
If you're going to ignore the vital evidence...
你要帮我 那就给我重要证据
You're helping me out, are you? Giving me vital evidence?
我告诉你这不可能是茜拉干的
I am telling you that Sheila couldn't have done this.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?!
该死的马普尔小姐[阿加莎笔下侦探]吗
Hey? Miss Bloody Marple?!
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office!
安 我觉得我们该走了
Ann, I think we should go.
伊顿太太 等等
Mrs Eaton. Hold up.
我们在农舍里装了个警报器
We put an alarm in over at the farmhouse.
我得带个人过去 向他们演示怎么用
I need to take someone over there, show 'em how it works.
这关我什么事
What business is that of mine?
杰里米不想进那个农舍
Jeremy doesn't wanna go in there.
如果你愿意 我们可以一起走过去
If you will, we could take a walk through the house.
聊聊天
Have a chat.
我以前假装这是德国人的地堡
I used to pretend these were German bunkers.
扔个手榴弹进去 消灭纳粹
Drop in a grenade, clear out the Nazis.
所以你带孩子们上这儿玩吗
So you took the boys up here?
会 茜拉以前常带他们来
Yeah, Sheila used to take them.
他们会围着那些轮胎 假装仙女环
They'd play fairy rings... with the tyres.
玩些用不着手榴弹的游戏
No grenades required.
这地方 其实也没那么糟糕
It wasn't all bad, you know, this place.
他们在这儿也玩得很开心
They had fun here too.
我记得那次
I remember this time...
小班和我决定一起走去海堤
...Bambs and I decided to walk down to the seawall together.
那时 你父亲的地里长满了油菜花
Your dad, he had rapeseed in all the fields.
那真是一片明艳的黄色
It was just the most brilliant yellow.
所以我建议给她拍些照片
So I suggested to her we should take some photos,
为她的作品集准备
you know, for her portfolio.
然后 我们开始亲热
We were... messing around.
小班脱掉了上衣
Bambs took off her top.
-然而 -我妈发现了你们
- But... - My mum found you.
后来 回到家里
It was later, back at the house,
琼对她说了些话
and June said something to her.
很难听的话
Something bad.
小班不愿意跟我讲 但我知道说了些什么
Bambs wouldn't talk about it, but I knew.
有时我在想小班怎么就变成这样了
Sometimes I wonder how things went so wrong for Bambs.
我想也许是因为我 因为我抛弃了她
And I think maybe it was me, walking out on her.
-不是你的错 -但我又想到那次
- It wasn't. - But then I remember that time.
我想起在油菜花田里那次 我觉得
I remember that time in the rapeseed and I think...
是你母亲造成了这一切
...your mum did this.
-那时就埋下了祸根 -也许是吧
- Planted the poison. - Maybe.
但她是社区的中流砥柱
But she's a pillar of the community.
那么茜拉就成了恶人
And Sheila's the villain.
人们以后也只会这样形容她
And that's how she'll be remembered.
那个杀害全家人的疯子模特
The mad model who murdered her family.
我们不会这样看她
We won't remember her that way.
这才是最重要的
And that's what matters.
不是吗
Right?
科林
Col.
是啊
Yeah.
按这儿启动警报系统
Press this to arm it.
如果你想把它关掉
When you wanna turn it off,
就再输一次四位数密♥码♥
just enter your four digit code again.
我们把门也换过了
We also replaced the door
因为我们的警员进来时把门也撞坏了
our boys knocked down coming in here.
这是新钥匙
That's your new keys.
这里本来有块毛毯
There was a rug here.
烧掉了 因为上面都是血
It was burned. Badly blood-stained.
我叔叔就是在这儿被发现的吗
This is where my uncle was found?
没错
That's right.
其他人呢
The rest of them?
在楼上的卧室里
Upstairs, in the bedrooms.
我有点糊涂
I don't understand.
他们不应该在枪响的时候都冲出来吗
The moment one shot was fired, wouldn't they have all rushed out?
那把安许茨有声音调节器 就像消音器
The Anschutz had a sound moderator, like a silencer.
我们找到那把枪时 上面并没有消音器
There was no silencer on the gun when we found it.
应该是有的 纳威总是把它装枪上
Well, there should've been. Nevill always left it on the rifle.
杰里米说他那天下午拿枪去打过兔子
Jeremy says he was shooting rabbits that afternoon.
他可能是把它取下来了
He might have taken it off.
米基 带鲍特弗洛尔先生检查一下辅屋
Mickey, I'd like Mr Boutflour to check the outbuildings,
确保一切正常
see that they're secure.
-你可以带他去吗 -没问题
- Could you take him? - Yeah.
这么说 你觉得茜拉不是凶手
So, you don't think Sheila did this.
我觉得她不是
No. I don't.
如果不是她 那会是谁
If it wasn't her?
-是杰里米 -为什么
- Jeremy. - Why?
他的表现很反常
It's not right, the way he's been behaving.
他甚至看起来有点高兴
He almost seems glad.
就这些吗
And that's it?
他说 是纳威打电♥话♥给他
He claims Nevill called him.
告诉他茜拉疯了 还拿着把枪
Said Sheila had gone wild with a gun.
但我完全不相信她会这么做
I simply don't believe she would've done that.
那就是说 杰里米在撒谎
So, Jeremy's lying.
他在这件事上撒谎只有一个解释 不是吗
And there's only one reason why he'd lie about that, isn't there?
高级督察公务繁忙
Detective Chief Inspector's a busy man.
如果你还有什么情况要上报
You have anything more you need to tell,
不管是关于杰里米的还是其他情况
about Jeremy or anything else,
都直接来找我 好吗
you come to me, all right?
你 跟我来 快点
You! With me. Now.
我们是朋友 仅此而已 我发誓
We were friends, nothing else, I swear.
但你有她公♥寓♥的钥匙
But you had a key to her flat.
她不在家的时候我会帮她照看♥房♥♥子
I looked after the place while she was away.
你结婚了是吗 弗兰基
枪击十一次也就意味着茜拉把弹匣打空了
11 shots also means Sheila emptied the magazine
这位夫人知道你看守她的房♥子吗
The missus know about this house-minding arrangement?
我尽量配合 好吗
Look. I just try to help, OK?
可怜的小班 她有很多麻烦
Poor Bambs. She had a lot of problems.
什么方面的麻烦
What sort of problems?
钱
Money.
有时候我会帮她 借钱给她
Sometimes I helped her that way. I lent her money.
毒品 你也帮她吗
Drugs. You help her that way?
不 从来没有
No. Never.
我们马上会拿到毒品检验结果
We'll get toxicology back soon.
就能知道她有没有吸毒
Find out if she's been using.
可能会再找你过来 再谈一次话
Might bring you in again when we do. Have another chat.
也许她时不时会吸毒
Look, maybe she did drugs sometimes,
但不是我给她的
but not from me.
吸什么 大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥
What? Marijuana? Cocaine?
她磕嗨了以后会有暴♥力♥倾向吗
And when she was coked up, was she violent?
我不相信她会伤害她的孩子
Oh, I can't believe she'd hurt her boys.
她有暴♥力♥倾向吗
Was she violent?
茜拉 她
Sheila, you know, she erm...
她心地很善良
She had a kind heart...
但是脾气很暴躁 比较狂躁
...but a terrible temper. Wild.
她去医院之前就变得很疯狂了
Look, before she went into hospital, she got crazy.
非常非常疯狂
Really, really crazy.
跟我说她是圣母玛利亚
Told me she was the Virgin Mary.
至于她的孩子
And her boys... You know.
她说他们身体里住着恶魔 她的孩子
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表