剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
这是一个真实的故事
本剧基于大量调查 采访和公开陈述
包括卡萝·安·李所著的《白屋农场谋杀案》
此外还包含了科林·卡菲尔所著的《寻找彩虹尽头》中的材料
部分名字有所改动
部分情节和人物进行了艺术加工
白屋农场谋杀案 第一集
切姆斯福德警局 我是韦斯特警员
Chelmsford Police. Police Constable West speaking.
是 我是杰里米·班伯
Yes. My name's Jeremy Bamber.
住在格韩尔 海德街9号♥
9 Head Street, Goldhanger.
帮帮我 我好担心
You've got to help me. Please, I'm worried.
好的 先生 出什么事了
OK. OK, sir. What seems to be the problem?
我父亲刚打电♥话♥ 叫我过去
My father's just rung and told me to come over.
他听上去吓坏了
He sounded terrified.
你父亲说发生什么事了吗
And did your father say what had happened?
是的 他说我姐姐发疯了 还拿着枪
Yes. He said it was my sister, that she'd gone crazy with a gun.
然后电♥话♥就断了 他...
Then the phone went dead, and he...
你得帮帮我
You've gotta help me.
我真觉得他不是在开玩笑
I really don't think he was kidding.
四晚前
茜拉
Sheila.
-我以为你跑哪去了 -就是在补妆
- I thought you'd disappeared. - Just sorting out my makeup.
都花了
It's a mess.
没有 来来
No. Hey, hey. Come here. Come here.
没事
No.
你美极了
You look brilliant.
真的
Really.
来吧
Come on.
你也该放松一下了
Time you had some fun.
好 来吧
All right. Come on.
孩子们急着想见你 没事的
The boys are so excited to see you. It's fine. It's fine.
我们去喝杯酒吧 好吗
Let's get a drink, yeah?
-妈妈 -妈妈
- Mummy! - Mummy!
-好乖乖们 -淘气鬼来了
- Hello, my darlings! - Oh, trouble, trouble!
妈妈 爸爸 我们建立了画廊
Mummy, Daddy, we've got an art gallery
还卖♥♥画
and we're selling drawings.
-卖♥♥吗 -很便宜的
- You're selling them? - They're very cheap.
是吗 新房♥子
Are they? Well, new house.
正好需要放点新艺术品 是吧
I'm gonna need some new art on the walls, aren't I?
这张是给你的 妈妈
This one's for you, Mummy.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling!
真好看 听着 帮我个忙
They look great. They look great. But listen, do me a favour.
上楼去 去收拾好自己
Go upstairs, get yourselves ready,
我和妈妈稍后就去参观画廊
then me and your mummy'll do the art gallery tour in a minute.
好吗 快去吧
All right? Go on. Go, go, go, go!
我去给你拿杯喝的
So, let me get you a drink.
你要...白葡萄酒 是吧
You want a, er, white wine. It's white wine, isn't it?
如果不麻烦的话
If it's not a nuisance.
不不 不麻烦
No, no, no, it's not a nuisance.
我去开门
I'll just get the door.
海瑟 你能帮小班弄杯白葡萄酒吗
Heather, would you mind just finding Bambs a white wine?
没问题
That's fine.
-好 我就回来 -好
- All right. I'll be back in a sec. - OK.
不用麻烦的
There's really no need.
我喝红酒就行
I'm happy with the red.
没关系 我反正也正想开一瓶
Not at all. I was about to open one anyway.
杰里米
Jeremy.
-不喜欢吗 -也难怪 你看上去好吓人
- Don't like it? - There's no wonder. You look a fright.
不 我觉得发型很棒
No, I think the hair's brilliant.
就是不知道你妈会说什么
I'm just not sure what your mum'll say.
那正是我要的效果
Which is exactly the point.
科林说你找了份工作
So, Colin tells me you got a job.
就是做清洁工
Just house cleaning.
不做模特了吗
Not modelling any more, then?
嗯
No.
我真的很感激 海瑟
I really appreciate it, Heather.
感激你今晚请我来
You inviting me here tonight.
是科林想办乔迁派对的 所以...
It was Colin's idea to have a housewarming, so...
是他邀请大家的 不是我
He did the invites, not me.
你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
茜拉
Sheila?
茜拉
Sheila?
你还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了
I'm fine.
我弟弟怎么来了
Why is my brother here?
我请他来的
I invited him.
我跟你说了他会来 记得吗
I told you he was coming. Remember?
他不常在镇上
He's not often in town,
这次他刚好在 所以
but this time he happened to be, so...
我以为你会高兴呢
I thought you'd be pleased.
我高兴
I am.
我要画个紫色的东西
I'm gonna draw a purple thing.
我要画个岩洞
I'm gonna draw a rock cave.
原谅他人对我们的罪
Forgive those who trespass against us.
叫我们远离诱惑 远离罪恶
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
原谅他人对我们的罪 对我们的罪
Forgive those who trespass against us. Against us.
没有名字
It doesn't have a name.
未标题
Untitled.
这就更加神秘了
Which only adds to the mystique.
-我给你10镑 -20
- I'll give you 10p. - 20.
你真会讨价还价 小尼克
You drive a hard bargain, Nicky-boy.
农场的情况怎么样了
So, how are things with the farm?
忙着收获
Harvest time rush.
爸爸老了
Dad's getting old,
所以需要更年轻有劲的人出力
which means younger, stronger backs are required.
我明天就送茜拉和孩子们过去
I'm driving Sheila and the boys up there tomorrow.
她怎么样了
How is she?
说真的吗
Honestly?
他们给她用的药
The drugs they've got her on...
他们据说给她降低用量了 但她...
Apparently, they cut the dose, but, you know, she's just...
她还是完全浑浑噩噩的
She's still completely bombed.
我会跟爸爸妈妈谈谈
Look, I'll have a chat with Mum and Dad.
那谢了 伙计
All right. Thanks, mate.
可小心这俩小子
Now, you watch these two.
他们是一对鲨鱼
They're a pair of sharks.
你要买♥♥一副我的画吗 爸爸
Will you buy one of mine, Daddy?
杰里舅舅买♥♥了一副尼克拉斯的
Uncle Jem bought one of Nicholas's.
那我看看值多少钱
Well, let's have a look, see what they're worth.
这是什么
What are these?
是外婆的农场
They're of Grandma's farm.
这几幅不能分开 是一本书
These ones need to stay together. They're a book.
那我都买♥♥下 好吗
Well, how about I buy them all, then?
好 但那幅不能给你
OK, but you can't have that one.
这是谁
Who is this?
外婆
Grandma.
很好 非常好
Good. Really good.
茜拉想回家
Sheila wants to go home.
我喝酒了
I've had a few drinks.
没事 我送她
It's fine. I'll drive her.
谢谢 杰里米 你救命了
Thanks, Jeremy. You're a lifesaver.
那个
Listen, erm...
我反正也要在农场待着 干活儿
I'm gonna be hanging around the farm anyway, working, so...
我会帮忙盯着 确保她没问题
I'll keep an eye out. Just make sure she's coping.
那我可放心多了
I can't tell you how much better that makes me feel.
谢谢
Thank you.
一家人嘛 应该的
That's what family are for.
派对不错
So, good party.
是吗
You think so?
你不觉得吗
Didn't you?
你们已经离婚了 科林
You're not married to her any more, Colin.
你得翻篇了
You need to move on.
建立自己的生活
Make your own life.
-我只是想帮忙 -我知道
- I'm just trying to help. - I know.
我爱你这样
And I love you for it.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表