剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
布莱特是同性恋
Brett's gay.
这很重要吗
Does it matter?
不要
No.
杰里米
Jeremy!
-人们会看到的 -他们可真幸运
- People will see. - Yeah? Lucky people.
很不错的花♥园♥啊 威尔森夫人
Lovely spot, Mrs Wilson.
我丈夫花了很多时间打理
My husband spends a lot of time on it.
杰里米说你是纳威·班伯的秘书
So, Jeremy said you were Nevill Bamber's secretary.
过去六年我是 只是兼♥职♥ 但是
For the last six years. Just part-time, but...
我们现在还经常聚一起
...we still spent a lot of time together.
你上一次跟他说话是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to him?
就是那件事发生的前一晚
The night before. Before it happened.
他看起来怎么样
How did he seem?
威尔森夫人
Mrs Wilson?
班伯先生担心了好一阵子了
Mr Bamber had been worried for quite a while,
就像世界上所有的重担都压在了他身上
like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders.
我问他他是不是不舒服
I'd asked him if he was ill,
他说他没有 但是
and he said he wasn't, but...
你觉得有些不对劲
You sensed there was something wrong?
班伯夫妇人那么好
They were such good people, the Bambers.
他们不应该为孩子们这么担心
They didn't deserve the worries they had, with the children.
所以你知道茜拉的病 对吗
So, you knew about Sheila's illness, then?
班伯夫妇说话都非常小心
Mr and Mrs Bamber, they were so discreet,
但你还是会知道茜拉的病
but really, you just couldn't miss it.
你之前提到"孩子们"
You said, "Children"?
你觉得他们跟杰里米也有矛盾吗
You think they had trouble with Jeremy, too?
他去澳大利亚和新西兰旅行时
When he travelled to Australia and New Zealand,
在那里惹了些麻烦
he got into some trouble over there.
我不知道具体是什么麻烦 但...
I've never known what exactly, but...
班伯先生不得不寄了些钱过去
...Mr Bamber had to send some money over,
把他保释出来
to bail him out of it.
杰里米是个很有魅力的年轻人
A charming young man, that Jeremy...
但也让人担忧
...but a worry.
我猜你也认识他家里的其他人 对吗
I suppose you know the rest of the family, too?
安和彼得·伊顿 还有大卫·鲍特弗洛尔
Ann and Peter Eaton, David Boutflour?
对 他们基本上算是个亲密的家庭 所以
Well, yes, they were mostly quite a close family, so...
你说"基本上" 他们之间有问题吗
You say "mostly". Were there problems between them?
班伯夫妇很注重隐私
The Bambers were private people.
我不想把这些事都挖出来
I don't want to start digging all this up...
我知道你对他们很忠诚
I understand you're loyal to them,
但这是警方查案 隐私必须退居其次
but this is a police matter and privacy has to take a back seat.
那个安 她喜欢做主 杰里米也喜欢
That Ann, she likes to be in charge. As does Jeremy.
所以 我觉得这样迟早会出问题
So, I expect it was always going to cause problems,
他们在那个房♥车营地一起工作
them working together at the caravan park.
是那个欧希亚公园吗
This is the Osea Park?
对 属于班伯太太和她姐姐 安的妈妈
Yeah, owned by Mrs Bamber and her sister, Ann's mum.
但安和杰里米算是在一起运营那个公园
But Ann and Jeremy, they sort of ran it together.
之前他们关系很融洽 直到大约一年前
All very chummy they were, until about a year ago.
他们之间出了什么事吗
Something happen between them?
班伯先生要给安和彼得夫妇买♥♥块地
Mr Bamber was going to buy some land for Ann and Peter Eaton,
然后杰里米劝他别这么做
and then Jeremy talked him out of it.
安因为这件事很不开心
And Ann did not take that well at all.
她生杰里米的气了吗
She was angry with Jeremy specifically?
应该说是狂怒
Furious is the word I'd use.
绝对是狂怒
Absolutely furious.
但那里没住人
But nobody is living there,
所以干不干净有什么关系
so why does it matter if it's clean?
跟我有关系
It matters to me.
我不会让姨妈和姨夫的房♥子变得破败不堪
I won't let your aunt and uncle's place go to rack and ruin.
待在车里
Just stay in the car.
-什么 -照我说的做
- What?! - Just do as I say.
拜托
Please.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
其实 是的 你能抓着...
Actually, yeah. Will you hold...
安 真是个惊喜
Ann, what a surprise!
这是我的好朋友 布莱特·柯林斯
This is my good friend, Brett Collins.
这是我们的律师
Our solicitor, you know.
你一定是安表姐
You must be the cousin Ann.
节哀顺变
So sorry for your loss.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
可能是因为新西兰口音
Probably the New Zealand accent.
布莱特是来帮我的
Brett's here to help me.
-帮你什么 -好了
- With what? - Yes!
这么大的房♥子 就他们两个人住吗
This massive house, just for the two of them?
茜拉偶尔来住 还有双胞胎
Sheila stayed on-and-off, and the twins.
来 大部分好东西都在楼上
Come on, most of the goodies are upstairs.
我认识一个伦敦的古董交易商
I know an antiques dealer in London
他看到这批东西会激动得流泪
who would wet himself for this lot.
你觉得把这栋房♥子整个卖♥♥出去好
You think it's better to sell it as a whole, then,
还是一件一件的卖♥♥好
or piece by piece?
这就要看你想要多快能拿到钱了
Well, it just depends on how fast you want your money.
这些"好东西"里很多都是传家宝
You know, a great many of these "goodies" are family heirlooms.
它们真的是不可替代的
They're literally irreplaceable.
那我们就一定要多卖♥♥点钱了
Well, we'll have to charge a premium, then.
我不能进那个房♥间
I can't go in there.
茜拉房♥间里什么事都没发生过
Nothing happened in Sheila's room.
这栋房♥子和里面的一切都还没经过遗产认证
This house and everything in it is still subject to probate.
那你还不是进来了
It didn't stop you.
而且你似乎喜欢什么就拿什么
It looks like you've helped yourself to whatever you fancied.
我没这么做
I did nothing of the sort!
我是在纳威律师完全知情的情况下
I came here with the full knowledge of Nevill's solicitor
来取贵重物品的
to secure valuable items.
你真以为这是你的 它们是我父母的
You really think this is yours, even though they were my parents!
我们只是为了妥善保存才拿走的
We took things for safekeeping.
不 你把能拿的都拿走了
No, you took what you'd carry,
还想着拿走剩下的 为什么呢
with eyes on the rest. Why's that?
是因为我不是亲生的而你是 对吗
Is it because I'm not blood and you are? Is that it?
你只在乎他们的钱
You only ever cared about their money.
说的好像你就不是
As if you're any different.
你都等不及要搬进来了 不是吗
You can't wait to move in, can you?
你还很高兴他们去世了
You're glad they've gone.
你竟敢这么说我 我知道你都做了什么
You dare say that to me! I know what you did...
-我做了什么 -我知道
- What? - I know!
-做了什么 什么 -你杀了他们
- What? What? - You killed them!
是你把他们全杀了
You killed them all.
妈妈
Mum?
-妈妈 -怎么了
- Mum? - Yeah?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 你怎么了 告诉我发生了什么
Mum, what's wrong? Tell me what's wrong.
妈妈 停车 快停下来
Mum, stop! Stop it!
准备好了吗
Ready?
我们一定要去接杰里米吗
Do we have to pick Jeremy up?
我们不能直接在那儿和他见面吗
I mean, can't we just meet him there?
不行 我答应过他的
No, I promised him.
怎么了
Why, what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他让我很紧张
He makes me nervous.
他对我很有帮助
He's been a big help to me.
他就好像什么都没发生一样
It's like nothing ever happened.
他好像一点儿都不在乎
Like doesn't care.
我知道他是有点怪 但他
He can be odd, I know, but he...
是琼
It's June.
她伤害了杰里米 就像伤害茜拉一样
She messed the guy up, just like she messed up Sheila.
那不是
It's not...
那不是他的错
It's not his fault.
我不希望你为此怪罪他
I don't want you to blame him for it.
拜托 海瑟
Please, Heather.
我不能
I can't...
-杰里米 -我的镇定剂呢
- Jeremy. - Where's my Valium?
我不知道 怎么了 发生什么了
I don't know, why? What's happened?
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表