剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
She said the devil was in them. Her boys.
我跟她说 "不 是你昏了头"
I told her, "No, you're confused,"
但她还是继续胡言乱语 说恶魔之类的
but she kept raving about it, you know, about the devil.
"他在我身上 在我身上" 她说
"He's in me, he's in me," she said.
在她孩子身上
In her boys.
还在她母亲身上
In her mother as well.
恶魔想干什么
And what did the devil want?
她
She erm...
她说
She said erm,
恶魔让她跟她的孩子性♥交♥
he could make her do sex with the boys.
还会做出一些暴♥力♥行为
Do some violence together.
比如伤害别人
You know, hurt people.
疯了 疯了
Crazy. Crazy.
谢谢你 弗兰基 谢谢
Thank you, Frankie. Thank you.
警♥察♥
鬼影都没有 没有什么闯入的迹象
Not a soul. No sign of disturbance.
那为什么警铃会响
So why would the alarm have gone off?
我们到的时候 前面是开着的
When we arrived, the front door was open.
被风吹得砰砰作响
Banging in the wind.
那就是有人闯了进去
Someone's broken in, then.
不是暴♥力♥闯入 锁被打开了
It wasn't forced. It was unlocked.
但唯一的钥匙在我这
But I've got the only key.
也许你只是插上了门闩
Maybe you left it on the snib
然后风把门吹开了
and the wind blew it open.
我没有
I didn't.
你最好小心一点 里面有很多贵重物品
You'll want to be careful. There's a lot of valuables in there.
我知道
I realise that.
我们帮你锁好门 还是
Can we lock up for you now or...?
我可以自己来 谢谢
I can do it myself, thank you.
在这里
It's around here.
你说这屋子是从里面被锁上的
You say the place was locked up from the inside,
但你看这个闩子
but watch the latch.
看上去像是从里面被锁上的 但不是
Seems like it was locked from the inside, but it wasn't.
有人可以从这里出去
Someone could've got out
然后伪造成房♥屋被锁的样子
and left it looking like the house was locked,
但只有熟悉这扇窗户的人才知道这么做
but only if they knew about this window.
那么是谁对这个这么熟悉呢
And who'd know about that?
一定是住在这里 在这里长大的人
Someone who lived here. Who'd grown up here.
他就在棚里待着
He's just in the shed here.
它是我妈妈的狗
He's my mum's dog.
我们家没人想要它 我没法养它 所以
None of the family want him and I can't keep him myself, so...
我可以到处问问
I could ask around.
除了我妈妈 它跟谁都处不来
I can't see him getting along without my mum.
这样对它更好
This is kinder.
反正是你的决定
It's your call.
这是觉得很可以
Just seems a shame.
好狗狗 是不是
Good dog, aren't we?
好狗狗
Good dog.
好狗狗
Good dog.
好孩子
Good boy.
好了
It's done.
有些狗确实会因为主人去世而不安
Some dogs do struggle when their owner passes.
但依然很可惜
Still, it seems a shame.
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表