剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
What do you mean by completely?
过去曾经发生过一些事件 不是吗
Well, there have been some incidents in the past, have there not?
比如一次支票诈骗
A case of cheque fraud, for example.
是的
Yes.
你上报说你的支票簿被偷了
You reported your cheque book stolen,
然后却花了六百英镑
and then went and spent over £600,
骗取银行的钱
defrauding the bank.
诚实就是承认自己犯的错
Honesty is acknowledging your mistakes
并设法做出弥补
and doing something about them.
我已经那样做了
And that's what I've done.
但你实施支票诈骗时
But while perpetrating that cheque fraud,
你在说谎 难道不是吗
you were telling lies, were you not?
那是你擅长做的事 对吗
That's something you're pretty good at, isn't it?
说谎
Telling lies.
我虽然做过那件事
Just because I did that
但不代表在其他事上我说谎了
doesn't mean I'm lying about anything else.
如果我们要相信你今天下午早些时候说的话
If we're to believe what you told us earlier this afternoon,
你在谋杀发生后也说了谎
you also told lies after the murder.
你对警方做了虚假陈述
You made false statements to the police.
我没说谎 我只是省略了一些内容
I said no false things. I only omitted things.
但你故意省略的真不少啊
But you omitted quite a bit, though, didn't you?
你明明知道是谁杀害了班伯一家
Your knowledge of who killed the Bambers.
是谁杀了那些孩子
Of who killed those children.
你甚至和他们的父亲科林·卡菲尔同桌吃饭
You even dined with Colin Caffell, their father,
接受他的热情款待
accepted his hospitality,
但你却只字不提
yet you never said a word!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想坐下吗 马格福德小姐
Would you care to sit, Miss Mugford?
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才你被问到
Now, you were asked
你最初给警方录的口供
about your initial statements to the police.
我已经解释过了
I've already explained.
事情刚发生时 我很迷惑
When it first happened, I was confused.
所以我才自愿去辨认尸体
That's why I volunteered to identify the bodies.
我想问茜拉和琼的意见
I wanted to ask Sheila and June
我该怎么做
for their advice about what to do.
不好意思 你是说
Sorry. You...
你想问已故的茜拉·卡菲尔
You wanted to ask the deceased Sheila Caffell,
和已故的琼·班伯的意见吗
and the deceased June Bamber for their advice?
我相信灵界的存在
I believe in the spiritual world.
那
So...
你那时打算如何
How were you planning
询问这些可怜灵魂的意见呢
to canvas the opinion of these poor dead souls?
通过精神连接
It's a mental thing.
我经常祈祷 但她们从没回应过我
I prayed a lot, but they didn't say anything back.
你未能从死者那获得意见后
And having failed to elicit the opinion from the dead,
你依然保持沉默了一个月
you remained silent for a month.
因为我很害怕
I was scared.
我就不能害怕吗
Is it OK to be scared?
是担心你自己吗
Scared for yourself?
担心我 也担心杰里米
For me, and for Jeremy.
直到你清楚了他不想再跟你在一起了
Until it became clear that he didn't want you any more.
事实上他已经有新对象了
That he was in fact seeing another woman.
我当时的确很受伤
I was hurt.
不是妒忌 是受伤
Not jealous. Hurt.
最后你主动找警方说出这个故事
And then finally, you came forward to the police with this story.
说他参与了那些谋杀
About his involvement in the murders.
-纯属编造 -不是编的
- A fabricated story. - It isn't fa...
你编造是出于妒忌和愤怒
Fabricated out of jealousy and anger,
因为他要离开你和另一个女人在一起
because he was leaving you for another woman.
我的确求他别离开我
I did ask him not to.
没错 我告诉他
I did. I told him I wouldn't be able
我一个人无法承受
to cope with being on my own.
他说我永远不会是一个人
He said that I would never be on my own.
他说他是我最好的朋友
He said that he was my best friend.
但他也说得很清楚
Yet he also made it clear
你们之间已经结束了
that it was over between you two.
你不再是他的女朋友
That you would no longer be his girlfriend.
我跟杰里米说 他毁了我的人生
I told Jeremy he'd ruined my life.
毁了一切 因为他告诉我他做了什么
Ruined everything. By telling me what he'd done.
但他说他这是把性命交到我手上
But he said he was entrusting his life to me.
他说他告诉我的是真♥相♥
He said that he was telling me the truth
好让我说的谎有说服力
so that I could lie convincingly.
说谎的最好办法就是说出真♥相♥
The best way to lie is to tell the truth.
所以一开始 我就是这么做的
And so yeah, at first, that's what I did.
我告诉警♥察♥我以为杰里米希望我说的话
I told the police what I thought Jeremy would want me to say.
即使你相信是他精心策划了这场大屠♥杀♥
Even though you believed he'd orchestrated mass murder?
因为我爱他
Because I loved him.
即使杀戮发生后 我还是像以前一样爱他
I loved him after the killings as before.
我们俩几乎不怎么亲热了
I found it difficult to be physically close to him,
但我对他的感情从没变过
but my emotion never changed.
到最后 我承受不了了
And then in the end, I couldn't cope.
差不多一个月后 我去找警♥察♥
I went to the police nearly a month later.
因为知道那些事后 我再也承受不了了
Because I couldn't cope any more with the knowledge I had.
我们听过你大家族的成员说
We've heard from members of your extended family
茜拉绝对不可能伤害她的孩子们
that Sheila could never have hurt her children.
这说法你同意吗
Is that a statement you'd agree with?
不 我不同意
No, it's not.
为什么
Why not?
因为我亲眼见过她伤害他们
Because I saw her hurt them.
你能描述当时的情况吗
Can you describe the circumstances?
我们当时在车上 去拜访别人
We were in the car. Going visiting.
我和我父亲坐在前座
Myself and my father were in the front seats,
茜拉和孩子们坐在后面
and Sheila and the boys in the back.
我们开车途中
As we were driving,
好像是丹尼尔打断了爸爸
I think Daniel interrupted Dad.
就是小孩子常会做的那样
Just the way kids will.
茜拉转过去揍了他两拳
Sheila turned and she punched him twice
用拳头直接打脸
with a full fist in the face.
然而你从没向任何人提过这事吗
Yet you never mentioned it to anyone?
你父亲也从没提过
Your father never mentioned it.
我们家就是那样
My family was like that.
所有家丑不得外扬
Everything had to be kept private.
尤其是跟茜拉有关的
Particularly about Sheila.
但马格福德小姐告诉我们
Yet Miss Mugford has told us
这一切都是你在说谎
that you're lying about all this.
我没说谎 她才说谎了
I'm not. She is.
我没杀任何人
I did not kill anyone.
你刚得知她这么说你时
How did you feel when you first became aware
你有何感受
of what she was saying about you?
深感震惊
Horrified. I mean...
我知道她说了一些可怕的话
I mean, I knew that she was saying horrible things,
和一些不实谎言
and untruths,
我因此被关在切姆斯福德的牢房♥里
that were keeping me in the cells in Chelmsford,
但我以为她那么做
but I... I thought she was only doing it
只是因为我要和她分手
cos I'd split up with her,
而且我一直觉得她会变得理智点
and I always thought that she'd see sense.
会收回说过的话 但...
That she'd take it back. But...
她没有
Well, she never did.
谢谢你 班伯先生
Thank you, Mr Bamber.
班伯先生 你说你姐姐打过她的一个儿子
Mr Bamber, you say your sister punched one of her boys.
但其他人都没见过她做那样的事
No-one else ever saw her do anything like that.
是的 但...
They did. But...
但那些人都已经不在了
But those people are no longer with us.
这为你提供了便利 对吗
Which is convenient for you, isn't it?
我不会把我全家人的死称为一种便利
I wouldn't call the death of my whole family convenient.
但他们的死还是让你可以
Yet it leaves you in a position that
在许多事上想怎么说就怎么说
you're able to say whatever you like about a great many things
不用害怕产生矛盾
without fear of contradiction.
除了可能会跟马格福德小姐的说法有矛盾
Except, perhaps, from Miss Mugford.
区别就是朱莉在撒谎
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表