剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表
being involved in drug dealing.
你觉得有些事是真的
And you think there's some truth in it.
我知道那些事情是真的
I know there is.
但那不是茜拉 而是杰里米
But it was never Sheila. It was Jeremy.
-贩毒 -谣言是这么说的
- Dealing drugs? - That's the rumour.
说是有苏格兰给杰里米汇来的毒品钱
Money posted from Scotland to Jeremy for drugs.
然后还有现金在办公室里被偷了
Then there was the cash stolen from the office.
-在房♥车营地 -大约一千英镑
- At the caravan park. - A grand, near enough.
是他偷自己家的钱
Nicked by him from his own family.
你是否亲眼看到他偷窃资金
Did you personally see anything to implicate him in that,
或者是毒品交易相关的罪证呢
or in drug dealing, for that matter?
-没有 -那有其他人亲眼看到过吗
- Well, no. - Did anyone else see anything?
我不用亲眼看见他盗窃
I didn't need to see him steal it
因为那场盗窃是内部人员干的
to know that robbery was an inside job.
而且我一直没有揭露也是因为
And the only reason I didn't say anything sooner
我不想伤害纳威
is because I didn't want to hurt Nevill.
纳威是个好人
Nevill was a good man.
不像他那儿子
Not like his son.
你不喜欢杰里米
You don't like Jeremy?
不太喜欢
Not much.
那我问你 有任何形式的证据
So, I'm asking you, is there any evidence, of any sort,
可以证明你告诉我的这些事吗
to support what you're telling me?
除了村里的谣言和
Beyond village rumour and the fact
你不喜欢他
that he rubs you up the wrong way.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
警长
Hey, Sarge...
我以为你抓到杰里米的把柄会很高兴
I thought you'd be glad to have something on Jeremy.
我们无法证明关于那个混♥蛋♥的任何事
We can't prove a thing against that bastard.
就算塔夫支持我们 我们离
Even if Taff came on board, we're still a million miles away
立案起诉他也还差十万八千里
from putting together a case against him.
所以 如果你想查
So, if you want to chase him up for
他从爸爸那里偷钱的事
some money he nicked from his dad,
请随意
be my guest.
我们该走了
We should go.
我开车送你 我什么都没喝
I'll drive you. I haven't had anything to drink.
-再来杯一样的吗 -对
- Same again? - Yeah!
大卫
David...
大卫
David!
科林 科林 我得... 我...
Colin, Colin, I need to... I, erm...
我不是很了解你 但我...
I don't really know you, but I...
看着你这样下去我受不了了
...I can't stand watching you carry on like that.
-什么 -大卫 我们走
- What? - David, let's go.
杰里米并没有哀悼他的家人 他...
Jeremy isn't mourning his family. He's...
他在庆祝
He's celebrating.
你们要做到这种地步吗
Is that how far you're willing to go?
-我想要帮你 -大卫 别管了
- I'm trying to help you. - David, leave it.
你在说杰里米的坏话
You're bad-mouthing Jeremy,
可怜的茜拉曾经只有他的支持
the only one who's stood by poor Sheila's memory.
他根本不在乎茜拉
He doesn't care about Sheila.
什么 难道你在乎
What, and you do?
你们只在乎那些宝贵的金钱
All you lot care about is your precious bloody money!
听着 我...
Look, I...
让一下 抱歉
Excuse me, sorry.
打扰一下 各位 对不起
Excuse me, everyone! Sorry!
我很抱歉 我只想...
I'm sorry. I just wanted to, erm...
听着 我儿子们的葬礼将在周一下午举♥行♥
Look, the funeral service for my boys will be on Monday afternoon
欢迎所有在乎他们的人来参加
and anyone who cared for them is welcome.
我只想请求你们
I only ask that you...
都穿上自己最鲜艳的衣服出席
...you wear your brightest and most colourful clothes.
因为这将是一次庆典
Because this is going to be a celebration.
庆祝他们曾来到这个世界上
It's going to be a celebration of their lives.
他们和茜拉
Theirs and Sheila's.
所以拜托大家
So, please...
带上你们所有的爱和对美好生活的向往
...bring with you all of your love and all of your positivity.
如果你觉得自己做不到
And if you don't think you can do that...
那我请求你不要出席
...I'd ask you not to attend.
说得好 真好
Beautifully put. Beautifully.
-天气真好 -是啊
- Lovely day. - I know.
-新球杆吗 塔夫 -老婆送的生日礼物
- New clubs, Taff? - My birthday present from the wife.
好吧 是我买♥♥的 她写的贺卡
Well, I bought them, she wrote the card.
他们里面开着收音机
They've got the radio on inside.
显然 今天是班伯家的葬礼
Apparently, it's the Bambers' funeral today.
-整件事就是场闹剧 -对 你应该知道
- Bloody circus, that whole business. - Yeah, well, you should know,
他们在进行内部调查
they've run an internal review
看这个案子的调查方式是否妥当
into the conduct of the investigation.
-什么 班伯的案子吗 -是的
- What, the Bamber case? - Yeah.
显然有人在闹事
Apparently, a fuss has been made.
他们家的表亲
By the cousins.
那家人还有点钱
Well, there's money in the family.
他们不满意把钱都给儿子
They're not happy with it going to the son.
收养的 明白了吗
Adopted, see?
说实话 我觉得他有点像同性恋
I think he's a bit of a poof myself, to be honest.
放松 塔夫
Relax, taff.
调查结果是你做的一切都是正当合理的
The finding is you did everything properly and correctly.
看着我 学着点
Now, watch and learn.
学着点
Watch and learn.
琼斯
Jones.
我在看出勤表
I've been looking at the duties
你还有一个月的假没休
and you've got a month's leave owed.
我想我近来比较忙吧
I guess I've been busy.
我们这边的人手已经过剩了
We're over-staffed as it is,
我希望你能马上休假
so I want you to take it immediately.
最近一直在打高尔夫吧 头儿
Been playing some golf, have you, guv?
-你什么意思 -没什么没什么
- What do you mean by that? - Nothing. Not a thing.
我觉得你现在就可以打包行李
As far as I'm concerned, you can pack up right now
然后快点从我这儿滚出去
and get the fuck out of my station.
该死
Bloody hell.
没事 小伙子 生活就是这样
Never mind, lad. It's just the way of the world.
我会尽我所能坚持查下去的 警长
I'll stay on it, Sarge. Do what I can.
我知道的
I know.
我还是打卡下班吧
Well, I'd best clock out.
我可不想违抗我顶头上司的
I wouldn't want to ignore a direct order
直接命令
from my superior officer.
-很荣幸与你共事 米基 -我也是 警长
- It's been a pleasure, Mickey. - The feeling's mutual, Sarge.
"'我就在繁星中的一颗上生活
"'In one of the stars I shall be living.
我会站在其中一颗星星上微笑
"'In one of them I shall be laughing.
当你在夜间仰望天际时
"'And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing...
就仿佛每一颗星星都在微笑
"'..when you look at the sky at night.
你 并且你
"'And you and you...
只有你 才能拥有会笑的星星'
"'And you, and only you, will have stars that can laugh.'
他又笑了笑
"And he laughed again.
'时间会冲淡一切伤痛
"'And when your sorrow is comforted, time soothes all sorrows,
你会因认识我而感到心满意足
"'you will be content that you have known me.
你是我永远的朋友'"
"'You will always be my friend.'"
-你哮喘又犯了 -我没事
- Is it your asthma? - I... I'm fine.
你的吸药辅助器呢
Where's your puffer?
在你包里吗
Is it in your bag?
在这 给你
Here, come on...
拜托快点拿着它 朱尔斯
Jules, Jules, please...
我很抱歉 让你担心了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你是我的好朋友 我最好的朋友
You're my best friend. You're my best friend.
也是我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
我支持你 我要你也支持我 好吗
I'm on your side. I need you on my side. OK?
你都明白的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
尼古拉
Nicola?
是你吗
Is that you?
你回家做什么
What on earth are you doing home?
他要得逞了
He's going to get away with it.
他真的要得逞了
He's going to bloody get away with it.
我姐姐不太会管家
Not much of a housekeeper, my sister.
不过 这房♥子里可能还藏着些好东西
剧集 | 白屋农场(2020) | 导航列表