剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表
- like normal people would -- ?- Normal!!
就是 普通人...
You know, normal...
能到「暂停帐篷」里来一下吗
Can I see you in the time-out tent?
你们有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
谢谢你们刚刚的大爆发
Thank. You. For. That.
什么
What?
所以 我们没有陷入麻烦吗
So, we're not in trouble?
因为刚刚那个长着小胡子的贱♥人♥
Because that little rat with the mustache
说我们有麻烦了
said we were in trouble.
现在的学生家长一年比一年差劲
The parents get worse every year.
咬人对这个年龄来说是非常正常的
Biting is totally age-appropriate.
但现在的家长经常过度卷入孩子的生活中
But these parents get way too involved in their kids' lives.
你不用担心我们会这样
Ah, well, you never have to worry about that with us.
赶紧离开 去工作吧
Get out of here and go to work.
我们今年剩余的时间里都不用再谈话了
We don't need to talk for the rest of the year.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我喜欢小孩子
Yeah. I like kids.
但我超讨厌学生家长
But I hate parents.
无意冒犯
No offense.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我们也超讨厌学生家长
We hate parents, too!
我之前还很担心 因为你是丘伊的妹妹
I was so worried because you're Chuy's sister.
他那个人...
He is...
没错 我懂你的意思
Oh, yeah, he is.
我总共有九个兄弟
And I've got nine brothers.
他是其中最好的了
He's the best one.
他总让我觉得自己很差劲 因为他的孩子很完美
He always makes us feel bad 'cause his kids are perfect.
完美 哈哈
Perfect? Ha.
他有个孩子曾经在小房♥间里拉屎
One of them used to poop in the cubby.
我们一定会成为最好的朋友
We are gonna be best friends.
总之 你们帮我个忙
Anyway, will you do me a favor
待会儿走出帐篷时 表现出很生气的样子吗
and look really upset when we leave the tent?
好的 没问题
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我最擅长假哭了
I'm a good fake crier.
假哭吗
Fake?
得了吧
Okay.
我们被臭骂了一顿
We got reamed.
是啊 今天我们学到了重要的教训
Yeah, we learned a big lesson today.
我们今天才没学到什么教训
We didn't learn a lesson at all.
咬人的小家伙终于睡觉了
Well, the biter's down.
那个小怪胎呢
What about the weirdo?
她不肯刷牙
She wouldn't brush her teeth,
然后在自己的脸上画了只蜘蛛
and then she drew a spider on her face.
我们明早再帮她洗掉吧
Eh, we'll wash it off in the morning.
用记号♥笔画的
With a Sharpie.
看上去酷吗
Does it look cool?
并不
Nope.
我有个非常糟糕的消息
I have terrible news.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们不是意大利人
We're not Italian.
我们是荷兰人
We're Dutch!
我太难过了
I'm-a so sad!
妈 你快把我的大长茎压坏了
Mom, you're crushing my penne.
我真是太...
I'm so --
剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表