剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表
我...你说得对
I cou--You were right.
她的整个眼睛都被瞳孔覆盖了
Her whole eye was pupil.
你就是没办法坚持用那个包用到她死 是吧
Couldn't just use the purse for the rest of her life, huh?
好吧 现在要怎么办
Alright, what happens now?
你必须把那个包埋了
You're gonna bury that purse.
好了 艾米莉
Okay, Emily.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
欢迎来到「你之奥♥运♥会」
Welcome to the Olympics of You.
我之什么
The what of me?
奥♥运♥会啊 记得吗
Olympics. Remember?
我们大概三年前一起看过夏季奥♥运♥会
We watched the summer ones like three years ago?
我当时才3岁
I was 3.
你还记得你3岁时发生的事吗
Do you remember when you were 3?
不记得 但我酗酒过多记忆变差了
No, but I've had a lot of drinks.
听着 在奥♥运♥会当中
Look, i‐in the Olympics,
人们会参与很多不同的体育项目
people participate in a bunch of different sports.
如果你肯尝试草坪上的
And you can earn this trophy
任何体育项目 就可以获得这个奖杯
if you try any of the sports on this lawn.
慢慢来 亲爱的
Take your time, honey.
看哪个跟你心灵相通就选哪个
See what speaks to you.
喂
Hello?
它什么话都没说啊
It's not saying anything.
好了 那只是种说法而已
Okay, that--No, that's just a figure of speech.
拿着 这个球握在手里感觉怎么样
Here. How does the ball feel in your hands?
这个太硬了
This one's too hard.
这个太软了
This one's too soft.
这个肯定刚刚好
This one's gonna be just right.
我讨厌这个
I hate this one!
篮球
Basket.
好样的 露露
Great job, Lulu!
瞧吧 一点都不难
See? It's not hard.
露露都做到了
Lulu did it.
如果露露能做到 我相信你也能做到
If Lulu can do it, I‐I bet you can, too.
比起我 你们更偏爱露露
You like Lulu better than me.
嘿 露露
Hey, Lulu.
有点眼力见
Read the room.
直接画个匕♥首♥扎进我心里吧
Just draw a dagger through my heart.
要什么颜色的
What color?
小艾 我们能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Em, can we talk to you?
我们并没有更喜欢露露 不喜欢你
Hey, we don't like Lulu better than you.
是啊 这个家里没有偏爱 好吗
Yeah, there are no favorites in this family, okay?
就像对于妈妈和我
I mean, you know, it's like Mom and me.
你也没有偏爱 对吧
You don't have a favorite, right?
-不 有的 我更爱妈妈 -别回答...
- Yeah, I do. It's Mom. - Don't answer tha‐‐
那是个假设性的问题 你...
It was a hypothetical. You ‐‐
听着 我们只是希望你对别的东西
Look, we're just trying to get you interested
产生兴趣 而不是只知道玩解密游戏
in something other than your puzzle game.
我喜欢解密游戏啊
I love that game.
我们知道
We know.
但生活中还有很多其他的东西啊
There's just a lot more to life.
而不去做自己真正喜欢的事吗
Than doing what you love?
是的
Yes.
我们真正希望你明白的一点是
The real lesson here is
这是个精彩纷呈的大千世界 宝贝
that there's a whole, big world out there, baby,
你应该积极尝试新事物
and you should try new things.
不了 谢谢 我只想躺在床上玩游戏
No, thanks. I just want to lay in bed and play my game.
好吧
Okay.
那我们真正真正希望你明白的一点是
Then the real, real lesson here
不管怎样
is that no matter what,
你是独一无二的 我们爱你 好吗
you're special, and we love you, okay?
我也爱你们
I love you, too.
尽管露露有两座奖杯 而我什么都没有
Even though Lulu has two trophies and I have none.
天呐 她跟你妈一样 整个眼睛都被瞳孔覆盖了
Oh, God. She's doing your mom's pupil thing.
好了 先等等
You know what? Hold that thought.
给
Here.
这是好孩子奖
This is for being a great kid.
好了 完事了
Okay, we're done here.
谢谢你们 再见 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Bye. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 再见 再见 再见
Thank you. Bye‐bye‐bye. Bye‐bye‐bye‐bye.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
我们刚刚是被耍了吗
Did we just get played?
她不参与体育运动 她什么都不肯学
Well, she's not doing sports, she didn't learn anything,
我们给了她一座奖杯 然后被她赶出房♥间了
we gave her a trophy, and got kicked out of her room.
所以 没错
So, yeah.
乔
Oh, Jo.
你能从冰箱里给我拿一瓶无糖苏打水吗
Would you get me a diet soda from the fridge?
-好的 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
有什么问题吗 乔
Something wrong, Jo?
你看上去像是见鬼了一样
You look as though you've seen a ghost.
包
The purse.
你找到了
You found it.
怎么找到的
How?
我在里面放了追踪器
I put a tracking tile in it.
你经常丢东西
Well, you do lose things
你还说你很喜欢这个包
and you said you liked it a lot,
我在一个大洞里的袋子里找到的
and I found it in a bag in a hole.
比尔
Oh, Bill,
你知道这事吗
do you know anything about this?
我跟她说了别这么做的 妈
I told her not to, Mommy.
真有你的
Nice.
似乎我们得谈谈了
It seems we need to talk.
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on here?
好吧 这事拖得也够久了
Okay, this has gone on long enough.
我必须坦白
I have to come clean.
比尔讨厌格子衬衫
Bill hates plaid shirts.
乔讨厌那个包
Jo hates the purse.
比尔讨厌你给他的一切东西
Bill hates everything you've ever given him!
乔开车撞死了一只负鼠
Jo ran over a possum!
所以 你们不喜欢我送的礼物吗
So, you don't like my presents?
妈 听着 我们非常感激你送我们礼物
Mom, listen, w‐w‐we--we appreciate them so much.
但没错 我们很讨厌那些礼物
But, yes, we hate them.
好吧 那我以后就少送些礼物了
Alright, I'll cool it on the presents.
这就完了吗
That's it?
是啊 不然你以为会怎么样
Yeah, what did you think was gonna happen?
不 我早知道你肯定能心平气和地接受
Nah, I knew you'd be totally cool with it.
是啊 我心平气和
Yeah, I'm cool.
所以你没有生气吗
Okay, so you're not mad?
我为什么要生气
Why would I be mad?
我 我送你们礼物
I‐I‐I‐I only give you gifts
是因为我没有为这个家做贡献
because I don't contribute.
我不付房♥租 不出钱买♥♥杂货
I don't pay rent. I‐I don't buy groceries.
现在我可以停止送礼了
Now I can stop.
好的 棒极了
Okay, great.
谢谢 再见
Thank you! Bye!
再见 再见 再见 再见 再见
Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye, bye. Bye. Bye. Bye.
感觉我们又被耍了
Feels like we just got played again.
算了 谁在乎她买♥♥不买♥♥杂货啊
You know what? Who cares if she buys groceries.
我终于可以穿夏威夷衫了
I can finally wear Hawaiian shirts.
夏威夷衫
Hawaiian shirts.
我也可以用我之前的包了
And I can use my old purse.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
看来我们要第三次被耍了
And it feels like we're gonna get played a third time.
瞧好了
Watch.
我把iPad游戏里的装置做出来了
I built the thing from the iPad game.
艾米莉 这太棒了
Emily, this is amazing.
我太为你骄傲了
I‐I am so proud of you.
等等 这就是你想要奖杯的原因吗
Wait. Hold on. Thi--This is why you wanted the trophy?
我应该直接给你的
I should've just given it to you.
我知道你们并不是偏爱露露 不喜欢我
I know you don't like Lulu better than me.
我那么说是因为我知道那样你们就会给我奖杯了
I just said that 'cause I knew you were gonna give me a trophy.
剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表