剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表
Well, you know, nursing homes have a lot of diseases.
不然就叫普通的老人院就好了
Otherwise, they'd just be homes.
我们在家慌成一锅粥
So, while we were panicking,
她却在台上表演得激♥情♥四射
she was doing jazz hands.
你们为什么要慌啊
Why were you panicking?
因为我开始从你父母的角度看问题了
Because I started to see your parents' point of view.
我们又没养育过青春期的孩子
And we don't have a teenager.
实际上 这点应该夸我
Uh, actually, I should get credit for that.
我今早才对她说过这话
I said that to her this morning.
不知道你的下落 真的把我吓得够呛
It was really scary not knowing where you were.
但我应该信任你的
But I should have trusted you.
我们都应该信任你的
We all should have trusted you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
玛塔 我即将说出
Marta, I'm about to say
我这辈子最难说出口的话
the hardest thing that I have ever said.
如果你肯回家
If you come home,
我们可以聊聊合唱团的事
we can talk about glee club.
我太想你们了
I missed you guys so much.
我已经两天没好好吃过一顿饭了
I haven't had a real dinner in two days,
他们家浴室堵住了 我浑身都被虫子咬伤了
their shower doesn't drain, and I'm covered in bug bites.
我也想你了
I missed you, too.
不要 我不会希望她离开
No! I don't want her to go!
来吧 小艾
Come on, Em.
来帮我收拾行李 我教你唱《挥金如土》
Come help me pack, and I'll teach you "Big Spender."
玛塔是个好孩子
Marta's a great kid.
我知道
I know.
所以...
So...
你是对的
you were right.
我错了
I was wrong.
抱歉
Sorry.
15的小孩太吓人了
15-year-olds are terrifying.
我现在理解你们的保护欲为什么那么强了
I get why you're so protective now.
乔 我竟然防着她唱歌♥给老年人听
Jo, I've been protecting her from singing to old people.
你才是对的 是我错了
You were right. I was wrong.
不 不 听着 真的很难对孩子完全放手不管
No, no, look, it's hard to let go of your baby,
哪怕你信任他们
even when you trust them.
你才是对的
You were right.
信任意味着就该放手
Trust means you should let go.
你才是对的
You were right.
老兄 你这辈子都希望自己是对的
Dude, your whole life, you've wanted to be right.
就对一回吧
Just be right.
你这辈子就这么一次说我是对的 但却说错了
And the one time you finally tell me I'm right, you're wrong.
对啊 我错了
Right, I'm wrong.
错 你是对的 我才错了
Wrong. You're right. I'm wrong.
或许我们都是对的
Maybe we're both right.
乔 那真的是不可能的
Jo, that is literally impossible.
谢谢你为我做的一起 乔姑姑
Thank you so much for everything, Tía Jo.
应该的
Of course.
或许我不应该再说这话
And, hey, I know I probably shouldn't say this again,
但如果你需要我们 可以随时过来
but we're here if you ever need us.
但是也别太指望这话
But, like, you know, don't take us up on that, obviously.
-晚安 各位 -再见
- Night, guys. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
我们制♥造♥出的问题 终于成功解决了
Well, the problem we created is solved.
好了 小姑娘
Alright, young lady.
你该上♥床♥睡觉了
You are going to bed.
休想
Never!
好吧 等等 他活下来了吗
Okay, wait a minute. He lived?
是的 但他因为分手的事痛苦万分
Yes, but he is in agony over the breakup.
是指骨架分离吗
Of his skeleton?
不 比尔 是跟我分手的事
No, Bill, with me.
我跟大卫的重逢就像一部意大利电影一样
My reunion with Dave was like a piece of Italian cinema --
充满情欲 但真的很难坚持下去
erotically supercharged, but really hard to follow.
但这让我意识到
But it made me realize
我不想再重犯过去犯过的错了
that I don't want to repeat my past mistakes.
我想犯新的错误
I want to make new ones.
好极了 妈
That's great, Mom.
再说了 我可不想告诉你
Besides, I don't want to tell you
那个摩托车把我的大腿祸害成什么样了
what that motorcycle did to my thighs.
好吧 那你为什么还要对我提这事
Okay, well, why did you just kind of tell me, then?
既然都已经说出来了
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag --
擦伤到失去知觉
chafed to oblivion!
晚安了 宝贝儿子
Well, good night, honey.
剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表