剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表
She poured most of it in the fish tank.
好吧 所以是「意面马」喝醉了吗
Okay, so, Spaghetti Horse got drunk?
「意面马」死了
Spaghetti Horse got dead.
好吧 这事确实挺糟心的
Okay, well, you know, that's not great,
不过 也算是不幸中的万幸了
but, uh...could've been way worse.
本来的确可能比这更不幸
It definitely could be worse.
因为确实比这更不幸
'Cause it did get worse.
好吧 按从0到电池门事件计算 糟糕等级是多少
Okay. How bad on a scale from zero to Batterygate?
「意面马」的去世
The passing of Spaghetti Horse, uh,
使我不得不对艾米莉解释死亡的概念
forced me to explain the concept of death to Emily,
她随后对生命是如何开始的产生了很多问题
who then had a lot of questions about how life begins.
于是我被迫给你们的孩子
So I was forced to accidentally
上了一堂性教育课
give your children the "Sex talk."
什么
What?!
我试图把话题转到圣诞礼物上面
I tried to switch the subject to Christmas gifts,
但艾米莉又问我圣诞老人是不是真的存在
but Em-- Emily asked if Santa was real.
天 我在回答时闯大祸了
Well, boy, I biffed that one!
妈 我们才离开三个小时啊
Mom, we were only gone three hours.
我知道 对不起
I know! I'm sorry!
我...我...我毁掉了一切
I-I-I-I-I ruined everything.
你们可以对我宣读《防爆法案》了
You can read me the riot act.
来吧 是我活该
Go ahead. I deserve it.
为人父母真的很难 妈
Parenting's really hard, Mom.
我相信你一定尽力了
I'm sure you did the best you could.
我肯定不算特别差的 因为...
I-I must not be bad, because...
我把你养育成善良的人了啊
y-you turned out so kind.
谢谢
Thanks.
-好了 可以了 -可以了
- Okay. That's good. ?- That's good.
今晚真的很棒
This was a great night.
帕蒂
Patty!
整整三天
Three days.
我被困在那个密室里三天
Three days, I was trapped in that escape room,
等着你来救我
waiting for you to rescue me!
我永远不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you!
你想喝杯红酒吗
You want a glass of wine?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 多元一家人(2020) | 导航列表